Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (102147 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Tompeters(m): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2015
saibinc:

What is the model and brand of your phone?
DOOGEE DG 310
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by maxmills(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
please guy,my tecno h6 just freezes for like 40secs and then
switches off it self,and then I have to remove the battery and
put it back b4 it would come on,and sometimes when it booting
it would hang on the tecno animation, please guy all I want to
know is could this problem be resolved by flashing a new
ROM into the phone?,please gurus help a brother.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
saibinc:

How does it behave whenever you insert the MTN SIM?
No notification, pings won't deliver nothing nothing
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by AwesomeRomeo: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
saibinc:

Check if the phone is s-off or s-on and confirm may be the bootloader is locked or unlocked.

These options would greatly influence the unbrick of the phone.
Its s-off but I think the bootloader is locked because when I boot to recovery, I saw ««««locked»»»». Pls help. Tanx.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Carlcaresophia: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2015
maxmills:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
saibinc:

There is no known solution yet for that error. The camera may just come back by itself.

its frustrating, wanna sell it sef
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by onyekabe(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
please help my phone always. displays. Facebook not responding would you like to close it. Below. is the screenshot

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by funkyjms: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
onyekabe:
please help my phone always. displays. Facebook not responding would you like to close it. Below. is the screenshot

Try to free up some space, uninstall the app and reinstall
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by tonytony208(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2015
I bought an Injoo F2 MTK 10.1 inches. After inserting my sim card, it is still reading "no sim card". Pls can someone help me out?

Also, does the tab use micro sim or normal? I eagerly await your response. Thank you in advance.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by jballz: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2015
I did a factory reset for my phone when it seemed it was Infected with a virus from the internet.But after the factory reset my Xperia sl does not connect to 3g network anymore only to 2g.Tried flashing the phone but the problem persist.Plz help
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by ceebeth7(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
pls help I don't know why I cannot be able to click on this whenever its needed to do so, am on KitKat, I have tried everything but I can't even when I have to grant permission I cannot be able to mark the box or click open after installing apps. The screenshots are there for you to see please help me thanks.

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by asakapaboyaf: 4:40am On Apr 03, 2015
saibinc:

What is the brand and model of that phone?
SKK Cyclops 3
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
maxmills:
Sure. Another ROM can be flashed on it if it's available but I don't yet know of any stable ROM for the Tecno H6.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Its s-off but I think the bootloader is locked because when I boot to recovery, I saw ««««locked»»»». Pls help. Tanx.
Good. It can still work fine since it's S-Off. Although I have lost track of your complaint and can't retrace the actual problem with your phone, but it will still work fine since it's S-Off.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
onyekabe:
Update the Facebook app on the phone or uninstall the updates on it to test it. It should work that way.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
tonytony208:
I bought an Injoo F2 MTK 10.1 inches. After inserting my sim card, it is still reading "no sim card". Pls can someone help me out?

Also, does the tab use micro sim or normal? I eagerly await your response. Thank you in advance.
Upload a snapshot of the tab.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
jballz:
I did a factory reset for my phone when it seemed it was Infected with a virus from the internet.But after the factory reset my Xperia sl does not connect to 3g network anymore only to 2g.Tried flashing the phone but the problem persist.Plz help
What's the message you receive whenever you attempt the 3G?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
ceebeth7:
pls help I don't know why I cannot be able to click on this whenever its needed to do so, am on KitKat, I have tried everything but I can't even when I have to grant permission I cannot be able to mark the box or click open after installing apps. The screenshots are there for you to see please help me thanks.
What's the brand and model of the phone?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by tonytony208(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
saibinc:

Upload a snapshot of the tab.
Don't worry sir. It is already resolved. All I needed to do was to reboot the tab.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by gregkuika: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2015
Pls house I need some help here. My android fone infinix joy pad 8S is malfunctioning. The Bluetooth and the WiFi just stopped working. I have tried all I cld but since I am not an expert in the field, I quickly ran here to seek for help. Pls, what will I do to enable me get my Bluetooth and WiFi back on track. ThanksThanks
Thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Carlcaresophia: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2015
gregkuika:
Pls house I need some help here. My android fone infinix joy pad 8S is malfunctioning. The Bluetooth and the WiFi just stopped working. I have tried all I cld but since I am not an expert in the field, I quickly ran here to seek for help. Pls, what will I do to enable me get my Bluetooth and WiFi back on track. ThanksThanks
Thanks
Hi! You can try to restore factory settings first, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Sevice Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Sultan5(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2015
Please my playstore is not working its simply not connecting for months now. i have uninstalled it reinstalled it still nothing, even though my network is strong its still doesnt connect.I am now using mobogeni. I use techno f7 so please help
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by gregkuika: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can try to restore factory settings first, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Sevice Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Benin city in Edo state
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by kolomax(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Need your help please there's a wireless update that pop
up. So I decide to update then install since then my phone is
showing no command am using leagoo lead 5 any help
please
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Carlcaresophia: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2015
gregkuika:
Benin city in Edo state
Hi! Following pls find the contact information of our service center in Benin:NO5/7 Isekhere Streen off Ibewe Road,Ring Road, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria +234 8172951002
Thank you!
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by gregkuika: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Following pls find the contact information of our service center in Benin:NO5/7 Isekhere Streen off Ibewe Road,Ring Road, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria +234 8172951002
Thank you!
thank u.hope I won't b charged.I bought d device last yr Nov from Jumia BT cldnt find d warranty card.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Carlcaresophia: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
gregkuika:
thank u.hope I won't b charged.I bought d device last yr Nov from Jumia BT cldnt find d warranty card.
Sorry sir, you need to bring your warranty card or your receipt with you if you want to repair your phone in our service center. Thank you!
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by gregkuika: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry sir, you need to bring your warranty card or your receipt with you if you want to repair your phone in our service center. Thank you!
Ok thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2015
Sultan5:
Please my playstore is not working its simply not connecting for months now. i have uninstalled it reinstalled it still nothing, even though my network is strong its still doesnt connect.I am now using mobogeni. I use techno f7 so please help
Your solutions are discussed on the link below:
www.arykblog.info/2014/10/playstore-gmail-and-other-google-apps.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2015
kolomax:
Need your help please there's a wireless update that pop
up. So I decide to update then install since then my phone is
showing no command am using leagoo lead 5 any help
please
The updates you downloaded have probably corrupted the phone. Simply download the full ROM from the home page and flash it on phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by squaredon(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2015
pls I wnt to root my tecno h5 but I dnt no to do it can u pls teach me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.