Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl (1188 Views)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl by Spactacle(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
This is an issue that I'd wanna us to talk about.
Some people would say " Don't change yourself at all,
find a girl who likes you for who you are".while Some people would
. say " If who you are, is unattractive to girls, then you
have to change your personality".
To me,I think though that the only personality trait worth
striving for is confidence. For e.g if you were a shy
nerdy type of guy, which includes you improving your self-esteem,
You don't have to change who you are at all. Just be yourself . What if you act like someone your not, and attracts someone that
you truly love and want to spend the rest of your life
with? Then what? Do you really think you can live the
rest of your life as the person they first fell in love with?
Probably not..

So guys, can change your personality in order to get a girl?.
Re: Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl by Gooci(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Spactacle: This is an issue that I'd wanna us to talk about.
Some people would say " Don't change yourself at all,
find a girl who likes you for who you are".while Some people would
. say " If who you are, is unattractive to girls, then you
have to change your personality".
To me,I think though that the only personality trait worth
striving for is confidence. For e.g if you were a shy
nerdy type of guy, which includes you improving your self-esteem,
You don't have to change who you are at all. Just be yourself . What if you act like someone your not, and attracts someone that
you truly love and want to spend the rest of your life
with? Then what? Do you really think you can live the
rest of your life as the person they first fell in love with?
Probably not..

So guys, can change your personality in order to get a girl?.

nevaaa
Re: Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl by farano(f): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
shocked They won't tell you the truth @op grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl by Spactacle(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
farano: shocked They won't tell you the truth @op grin
, lol. Some I guess
Re: Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl by pasqal09: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Only if I just want to shag her
Re: Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl by Tymax(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ladies can't handle the truth na. Besides, isn't it general knowledge that ladies love guys who are too good to be true? tongue
Re: Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl by graciousolo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Na! Neva. Not worth it.
Re: Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
The only constant thing in life is change! Situations make people to change from bad to good or vice versa. Nobody is wholly good or bad, so it takes constant change for the world to be a better place. So, if a guy sees that his attitude is repulsive to the opposite s,ex, it'll be in his best interest if he changes. I've seen it happen before, so i know it works.
Re: Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl by Caseless: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why? If she no go take me as i'am, she can go and die! No faking!

1 Like

Re: Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl by Caseless: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
we do tell d truth, but u gals dont jst like d truth. Na una make guys de fake things.

1 Like

Re: Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl by Caseless: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
donpeey22: The only constant thing in life is change! Situations make people to change from bad to good or vice versa. Nobody is wholly good or bad, so it takes constant change for the world to be a better place. So, if a guy sees that his attitude is repulsive to the opposite s,ex, it'll be in his best interest if he changes. I've seen it happen before, so i know it works.
u misunderstanding d op. Is there that situation that wil make u change ur personality b4 a gal?

1 Like

Re: Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
You are trying to ask whether we can impress a girl through pretense.

My answer is NO.

If there is anything she doesn't like in me, let her accept me first and then work to change it... If her dislikes of you are more than the likes, then she is not your's. Let her like me 70 -80 %, then she can work on the rest..

That is called Love.

1 Like

Re: Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
caseless: u misunderstanding d op. Is there that situation that wil make u change ur personality b4 a gal?
ok! Guys do that alot nau. You see them acting all good to get a gal. But personally i can't do that sha.
Re: Guys,can You Change Or Fake Your Personality In Order For You To Get A Girl by nellyelitz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
I think this the last i'll do to attract a girl...

(1) (Reply)

Things To Talk About In An Almost Perfect Relationship / Understanding The Pillars Of Marriage / How Lovers Handle Missed Calls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.