Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? (638 Views)

Should Couples Have Individual Or Joint Bank Accounts? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by Emperoradrian(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Can you have a joint bank account with your current boyfriend or girlfriend
YES

NO

MAYBE

NEVER...
Pls be honest.
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
NEVER!!... Even if he makes way more than I do.
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by flyingdutchman(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
dude did u ever watch that Series BREAKING BAD? The guy makes over 700 thousand dollars, and just when he needed the money the most, his wife confesses that she gave out 600,000 to her boyfriend.
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by Dymondgurl(f): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Never!! Boyfriend for dat matter. Even if its husband it will take God's intervention
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by danchuzzy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dymondgurl: Never!! Boyfriend Girlfriend for dat matter. Even if its husband wife it will take God's intervention

SECONDED grin grin grin
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by sexylogan(m): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
I love my gf but she's a heavy spender. Hell no!

cry A joint account with her will make me very, very broke.
lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
..Never!!!...i cant do it...we r not married...Even if we r married,its not advisable....
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by Nastyclown: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
She's old enough to open her own account undecided
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by teamup: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
flyingdutchman: dude did u ever watch that Series BREAKING BAD? The guy makes over 700 thousand dollars, and just when he needed the money the most, his wife confesses that she gave out 600,000 to her boyfriend.

breaking bed ha! The best classical series I ever watch
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by Xadore: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
No Never Can't happen
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by Dymondgurl(f): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
danchuzzy:

SECONDED grin grin grin
tongue
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by tayoxx(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
for wetin na...
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Not at all.
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by jnrbayano(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why is "I dey craze?" not in the option?

undecided
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by demmyluv90(f): 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Never ever ever ever, not evn my husband.
Re: Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? by Sard(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
When I no chop craze.
Even for married people sef, joint account can only be for a specific project, not for keeping the whole of ones hard earned money.

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Jealousy In Relationships / Help On Relationship Wof Ladies / The Truth About Married & Single Men Who Cheat…. (A Mustread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.