Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! (3597 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by obizzy(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2014
rawpadgin: still working on mine
keep it up...you're almost there!
Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by tayoxx(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2014
e b Lyk say I get 6pac dat year o....make I check if e still dey sha

Ok e still dey sha

1 Like

Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2014
obizzy: Nice but I can beat that *scoffs*
. lie.... why not prove me wrong..... pics pls... and don't think this is the only one have got...
Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by obizzy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Enyogbe: . lie.... why not prove me wrong..... pics pls... and don't think this is the only one have got...
lol I opened this thread..my pics are the first two,a bit old tho but that's just a glimpse of what I look like.
Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
bosun11:

what do you mean
I like seeing cock if that is what you want to hear
Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
obizzy: lol I opened this thread..my pics are the first two,a bit old tho but that's just a glimpse of what I look like.
ohh... just a glimpse of what you like like then... and I request to see what you look like now.... maybe you didn't place the pics side by side to compare... at least in my pix you could see my biceps, obliques and the packs... pls upload a recent one.. Hian##
Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by engrFsumtin(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
Some Ni**as here botherin abt packs & some pot-bellied n**gas steady polithiefing about..
Well,it's all gwood!
Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by Tomjazzy2: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
[sup][/sup]funi thread ;Dfuni
Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by bosun11(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
prettythicksme: I like seeing cock if that is what you want to hear

lol....lets talk in private...dont mind seeing yours too....so re u interested because am serious wink...u didnt reply my last mail
Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by Clinton594(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
I'm still building it, this was last two weeks during workout
Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Rivertemz: Me
Ain't showing my face.
Some people sef loool
nooooo comment
Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by Deepfreezer(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
texanomaly:

Yes. smiley

Why are deep pockets so important to NL girls? It seems to be the first priority. A guy has to start somewhere. It's not usually at the top.
thank u.
Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by Deepfreezer(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
texanomaly:

Well it's working for them isn't it? wink Besides, even if they are at least they are working.
nice response.
Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by Romanciella(f): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
leorayvon2k2: Check mine out[left][/left]
kiss
Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by Bwaal(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Here is mine

Re: Thread For Guys With Abs! Ladies Welcome! by frijos(m): 1:07am On Aug 25, 2014
Nice thread, nairaland is d place to come if I'm not feeling sleepy, if I'm bored n need some comedy.

Well I seldom work out (though I do couple of push ups at times when I'm happy *wink*) but I do push ups every morning when money is entering my a/c sha. I'm an aspiring artiste abeg mod shey u no go vex if I share my song link here kocho!

Download: Olusesi - Ngwede
http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/56010126/file.html

Btw hope my pic makes small sense sha o hehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? / Why Do Men Beat Women? / With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.