Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? (27263 Views)

We Must Rid Nigeria Of Corruption – Tinubu / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by ignis: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Boko Harams. ...

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, you started the "born diaspora" claim.

How about prove it, stalkerish biitch?

I know real Nigerian Americans - I don't know frauds like you giving them a bad name. Real Nigerian Americans are anti western imperialism against Africa. And out here we say "fvck the UK" all the time because they don't care about us!

But you su.ck on America's nuts to protect ya visa!

Stop stalking me and stop claiming an experience that's foreign to you!

Go get ya "likes" from ya fellow scroungers!

Oh, great. So you acknowledge that born diasporans exist. Great. I know your brain functions, just excessively slowly.

Now, let's move on to the part about how you know I wasn't born here. I might actually enjoy this. Let's hear it.

Since apparently, being born outside of Nigeria is some kind of Level 115 superability. I'd like to know what I'm lacking.

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
fyneboi79: I am on miss meiya's side right in ur heart grin

Smh. You're an instigator. Don't worry, it's not necessary. The guy disgusts me all by himself, with the things he says about Nigeria and Nigerians.

His favorite tactic is to try and befriend the person he was arguing with. Do you know how many times he's hit on me? Finally, he decided to claim I stalk him whenever I call him out on his bullshit. See if you can find a post where he hasn't claimed I stalk him. Tell me if you find it.

5 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by krayzieklay(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
JustCare:
I liked your post but you still have to take a look at the so-called educated ones. Being educated and enlightened are different things altogether!
True.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

He's very very concerned with his Nairaland reputation. He wants people to think he's "balling" so much, he has actually posted pictures of some street somewhere to "prove" he lives in the UK. Now, apparently he has a voice note too! So he can show off his adopted accent. What a pity.

Send dollars, lol. What will you send me?
I won't be allowed to send anything because of Ebola ,I don't want you to catch it young grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
fyneboi79: I won't be allowed to send anything because of Ebola ,I don't want you to catch it young grin

Smh. I wanted kilishi.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Smh. You're an instigator. Don't worry, it's not necessary. The guy disgusts me all by himself, with the things he says about Nigeria and Nigerians.

His favorite tactic is to try and befriend the person he was arguing with. Do you know how many times he's hit on me? Finally, he decided to claim I stalk him whenever I call him out on his bullshit. See if you can find a post where he hasn't claimed I stalk him. Tell me if you find it.
me!? An instigator?! I have to call d copsgrin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Smh. I wanted kilishi.
Shege dan mallam!!! You want am pfor Kilishi??Some mallam I dey use bat and monkey for kilishi grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

If you're not him, then you must be even more pathetic than him. How sad does your life have to be to cling to THAT guy?

Everyone on NL is familiar with his bullshit. No, you have to be his other username. No one is that stúpid.

You are unrepentantly stup1d, undeniably foolish and unapologetically re*tarded.

How am I clinging to Shy?? By supporting his points in an argument with you?? Explain to me cos I want to expose your lack of logic and your pathetic need to gain cheap likes.

Like you're meta-quasar-stup1d. Stup1d beyond the understanding of human logic. Get that single digit IQ of yours outta my face; can you imagine the dim-wit?

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by tomiobj(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
eunisam: Well, what would that one
thing be?

my anwser. Boko HARAM.
Add yours.

YAKUBU.....i will never forgive him. o2 of. Lyf
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Biitch, fvck off and don't ever talk about an experience that's foreign to you till you can prove it.

Anyway, to decent Nigerians, this wasn't about Nigerians born in Nigeria vs. Nigerians born in diaspora. The ol'sambo stalkerish dyckhead started it by claiming what she isn't just because I laughed at a comment posted by a next person. I never posted the comment in the first place.

I don't discriminate and I don't think wherever you were born makes you better than the next person. My Uncles schooled me and raised me - and I'm always around. Most times, I'm just on defensive when people "ghetto" and "thug" to me because I kept 100% from day about being a proper Peckham boy. Labelling people "ghetto"/"thug" is racist, hence I get on the defensive all the time, cussing people out. However, it's like people are always oblivious to the "actions" but they're always quick to point out my "reactions" - just because they can relate to the later.

Anyway, I absolutely love Nigeria and all black people - and I just try as much as possible to speak the truth about the country, based on the universal standard of what a decent country should look like. I'm not the type to lie about thing - I keep it real all the time with myself. A better Nigeria and a better Africa is the pride of every black person on this planet. And it will automatically project the image of black people the world over to a new height. But to achieve that, we just can't keep lying to ourselves that things are great, when they're not.

And please tell that biitch from Calabar - the fraudulent New Yorker - to stop stalking me everywhere. I'm averse to stalkers and I can't stand them - especially coons and sambo ar.se black slaves!

Shalom!

I'm out!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
vicadex07:

Stop famzing the Niger deltans. They don't want to have anything to do with you cos they know you're going to try and steal their "OYEL" and land like you're presently trying to do in Lagos.

I repeat, the Ijaw are not your allies wink

they are better off with abokis owning all the oil wells in their land. abi? Let me laugh. that's what Igbo derangement syndrome causes.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, you started the "born diaspora" claim.

How about prove it, stalkerish biitch?

I know real Nigerian Americans - I don't know frauds like you giving them a bad name. Real Nigerian Americans are anti western imperialism against Africa. And out here we say "fvck the UK" all the time because they don't care about us!

But you su.ck on America's nuts to protect ya visa!

Stop stalking me and stop claiming an experience that's foreign to you!

Go get ya "likes" from ya fellow scroungers!

Bwahhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin I have never seen anyone so adamant to be born in America. grin grin

Crying and screaming because you said she wasn't a true New-Yorker grin grin grin

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by INFO70: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=abdulwastecx]

islam bread extremism while xtianity bread 419's like pastor adeboye and friends[/quote

Did you say 'bread'?. Correct yourself and i will reply.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by INFO70: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=abdulwastecx]

islam bread extremism while xtianity bread 419's like pastor adeboye and friends[/quote

Did you say 'bread'?. Correct yourself and I will reply.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

You are unrepentantly stup1d, undeniably foolish and unapologetically re*tarded.

How am I clinging to Shy?? By supporting his points in an argument with you?? Explain to me cos I want to expose your lack of logic and your pathetic need to gain cheap likes.

Like you're meta-quasar-stup1d. Stup1d beyond the understanding of human logic. Get that single digit IQ of yours outta my face; can you imagine the dim-wit?

Just ignore her, Sholly. grin

She's dying to be a NL celebrity off me - laughable! This bittch tells people not to post to me on threads, like I give a fvck about that nonsense, and she has a fan-base of fellow clowns that follow her everywhere liking her idi.otic posts.

Don't waste ya time on that sociopath. She's a loser! grin

I love you! kiss
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oh snap DID I MISS THE FIGHT??
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

Lol. Do you think I'm your idol? Can I put likes in the bank? What does the opinion of strangers matter to me?

Let's talk about how your boyfriend enjoys derailing threads to talk about British bullshit, how eager he is to blab to another poster who might be in the UK, oh yeah, let's not forget how he ACTUALLY POSTED PICTURES of what he claimed to be his front street. I laughed so hard when I saw that. This guy is really trying so hard. He must not have anyone to respect him in real life. sad

He's always making disgusting comments about Nigeria and Nigerians. And with all of that, now he wants to claim Naija pride because I called him out for the self-hater that he is? And on top of it all, he's calling me a born Nigerian AS AN INSULT. He really hates himself.

I won't even get into how stúpid you are, from the look of your post. You've finally convinced me you're not him. As repulsive as he is, he knows how to speak English very well. Which you clearly do not.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

Bwahhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin I have never seen anyone so adamant to be born in America. grin grin

Crying and screaming because you said she wasn't a true New-Yorker grin grin grin

Bwahahahahaha

She's a pathetic liar and a fraud - hence she cries on every thread whenever Nigerians post anti-American comments. Even tons on African Americans don't even sing the American national anthem. Heck, Chris Webber alluded to that a few months ago, that he can't relate to it.

Like seriously? grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
engineerd: Oh snap DID I MISS THE FIGHT??

Nope.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
oh nice...the fight is STILL ON....BANANA BENDER OR WHAT U WANNA CALL IT.....DON'T GIVE IN......SHYMEXX SAME GOES FOR YOU....MISSMEIYA....QUESTION IS CAN YOU TAKE ON 2?

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gabygaby: GET RID OF BRITISH GOVERNMENT AND OUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED FOREVER.
MI4...take note, a possible requit for ISIS.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Omg. I'm really enjoying this. He wrote a speech about how much he loves Nigeria. It's too bad you have a post history. Everyone, go look at his past posts. Let's drag them out here, shall we?
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
joywendy: lol! We would be so much better than the west.
It's such a wide dream

Traditional religion too! Screw it all(!), and see if immeasurable change isn't forthcoming. It's a huge part of the problem, undeniably.

@bold: I know undecided

2 Likes

engineerd: oh nice...the fight is STILL ON....BANANA BENDER OR WHAT U WANNA CALL IT.....DON'T GIVE IN......SHYMEXX SAME GOES FOR YOU....MISSMEIYA....QUESTION IS CAN YOU TAKE ON 2?

The second one is a flunky. He's not involved. He's shymexx's giggly cheerleader.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by abbey621(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

I would get rid of your statements cos it brings shame to you as a human being. I would get rid of Oil in Nigeria and see what would happen. Finally I would get rid of Lagos, Abuja and Kaduna. Without those cities, maybe people can spread out and start developing other states.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by bukason: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
my answer would be EBC. Meaning Ebola, Bokoharam & Corruption
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
So this stalkerish biitch followed me on the thread that turned to London vs. New York with Kobonaire? grin

You're a stalker!

Obviously, I had to set the record straight and I posted pictures, something the "New Yorker" couldn't do. We don't lie in London Town, we post proofs! We're the realist and we go hard!

Post ya voice note!! grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

come,‎u never go sleepYou no go see mattress sleep o! One dey London d other one dey Amelica, you dey for Ajegunle wey ‎u never sure of mattress to sleep dis night ‎u go dey put mouth for there talk.I pity ‎u whe ‎u come dey beg for space,Mtchewwww!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
i think sirshymex and missmeiya should go on a date sought tins out in bed. d two of u are diff sides of d same coin

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
bossmini84: i think sirshymex and missmeiya should go on a date sought tins out in bed. d two of u are diff sides of d same coin

With the amount of time he spends on Nairaland, at this time of the night? He is clearly incapable of getting any action. No, thank you.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by armadeo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
bestestgirl: Chai, all those hidden posts!! I missed the party! cry cry

I tell you. I can imagine the mod furiously scrubbing this thread. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari / APC Party Primaries Timetable / Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.