Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? (27289 Views)

We Must Rid Nigeria Of Corruption – Tinubu / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

I don't want to get into this but you're missing his point. This is not about Nigerians in diaspora vs Nigerians in Nigeria. No one knows your father either grin grin
The name of my father is Nkem Owoh A.K.A Ukwa grin ......Does it ring a bell Or do I have to slap ‎u for d sound to reach ur drum. grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
[s]
MissMeiya:

You do a lot of ranting. I haven't engaged with you since the time you made a fool of yourself by pretending you knew anything about computer programming. I tagged some NL programmers and watched you argue stupidly with them for pages. Do you remember? That was when I realized you weren't worth conversing with.

But one of the few things I will waste time with you on is patriotism. You are not a diasporan. Don't try and foul our reputation with your self-hatred. Your issues are YOURS.

P.S. it's really pathetic that you have to use your other handle 'shymexx' to like your own posts. Did you forget that it shows up in the Viewing section below?
[/s]

You honestly think I care about "likes" biitch? grin So, basically that's why you stalk me everywhere to get 'likes' off me, no? Obviously, you will get the "likes" because I'm the most hated, and make sure you celebrate ya "likes" - and stop stalking afterwards!

Plonker, you're a lunkhead! You stalk everywhere with ya fan-base...and what the fvck do you even know about programming? Or because you have got pu.ssywhipped guys following you everywhere, posting junk, no? - GTFOH. You quoted me, and I asked you 5 questions, which you have failed to answer for months now. Like seriously, stop stalking me man!

On the tall people's thread - you stalked me on there. On a next thread after that when I was debating a next guy - you stalked me there and told people to stop posting to me, including my darg, Hercules07. On the homosexuality thread - you stalked me on there. And you did the same last week on the Ebola thread.

I don't want to converse with you - is that too difficult to ask for? And what type of girl stalks a guy everywhere? You live on my d11ck and I don't like you, biitch.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

I was the one that liked his posts.

Oh, are you his other handle? Or do you know me?

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Janetozi: just change it or i won't be reading ur post again! People with bad signatures like that suppose to be ban.

Mr pagan, change it for amadioha, sango and ogwugwu sake.

Do not take the name of the Gods in vain . .
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Rick9(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Corruption
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

You mean you posted a voice message on NL?? shocked shocked

Where was I?? Oya repost, lemme see what my gangsta wanna-be sounds like grin

Allow it, Sholly.

Let me fvck this stalkerish biitch up.

Shiit, I also post a little freestyle as well, showing that I rap better than most rappers - but I'm not even a rapper. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Joelexyful: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nigeria
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
You can tell how intelligent a person is by how often they have to resort to profanity. At this rate, he's obviously come to the end of his very short vocabulary.

Well, I've made my point. Diasporans are patriotic. You are a self-hating emigrant.

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by gabicon: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
lawlessness
once we can adhere to the rule of law all our problems will begin to give way.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:
Oh, are you his other handle? Or do you know me?

LMAO! I don't know who the fvck you are.

Do I have to be shymexx alternate account to cosign his posts??

My post was debunk your stup1d a*ss claim that he was liking his own posts.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Btruth: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
NURTW...... national union of roads and transport whatever.., they are such a leech.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Bruv, sorry about that.

This biitch just gets on my nerves all the time stalking me everywhere, like WTF?

I just laughed...and the biiitch just jumped on my case.

Tell that biitch to back off!
Don't mind me either cos I'm just trying out my comic skill. Nigeria is so hard these days that Carpenters want to join entertainment grin Send me some pound sterling will ‎u?
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
fyneboi79: Don't mind him.I am d one liking ur posts and backing ‎u with all dis support o! Tomorrow send Dollars for me o! grin

He's very very concerned with his Nairaland reputation. He wants people to think he's "balling" so much, he has actually posted pictures of some street somewhere to "prove" he lives in the UK. Now, apparently he has a voice note too! So he can show off his adopted accent. What a pity.

Send dollars, lol. What will you send me?

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
fyneboi79: Is it a crime to be born and bred in Nigeria? Abacha we knew,Nnamdi Azikiwe we knew,OBJ we know.Oga chief diasporan,who is ur father and what has he achieved apart from paying tax in south London. grin

Nah, it's not a crime.

However, it's problematic when folks expect you to have the same mentality as them, when your experience is obviously different.

Do I hate Nigeria? - ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Have I got a problem with Nigerians born in Nigeria? - ABSOLUTELY NOT. Heck, I'm always around me Uncles - they raised me.

But this biitch just stalks me too much. And she started the "Born Diasporans" vs "Born in Nigeria" thing, trying to claim what she isn't.

You're from the UK right? - How many Naija Brits give two fvcks about Nigeria, or would even want to be part of nairaland, or discuss anything about Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

You sound pretty similar, in your inability to post without cursing. Yeah it's you. Gonna post pictures to prove me wrong?

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Allow it, Sholly.

Let me fvck this stalkerish biitch up.

Shiit, I also post a little freestyle as well, showing that I rap better than most rappers - but I'm not even a rapper. grin

Tah! You are not fvcking anything up. Why hasn't she de-activated her account or report u to the mods. You hv gone soft angry angry

Being patriotic doesn't make one blind to the bullshit of his/her country.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

hey hey hey hey!! Hold it there! Just leave this sweet girl alone before I waka enter that ur one room apartment for Ajegunle beat ‎u wella.I know say Shymexx dey south london dey do agbero work that's why I no fit see am cos I dey Ajegunle with ‎u grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Only visa scrounging bas.stards defend western imperialism and cultural imposition - you lying bastard!

Post ya voice note of how you sound - I double dare you!

Next time speak for what you're, a Nigerian born and raised in Nigeria, and don't speak about an experience that's foreign to you.

And I'm feeling super Black British today, biitch!

Stop stalking me and get ya own life!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex: Only visa scrounging bas.stards defend western imperialism and cultural imposition - you lying bastard!

Post ya voice note of how you sound - I double dare you!

Next time speak for what you're, a Nigerian born and raised in Nigeria, and don't speak about an experience that's foreign to you.

And I'm feeling super Black British today, biitch!

Stop stalking me and get ya own life!

Omg! *cry* what will I do? Everyone knows it's physically impossible for a Nigerian to be born in America! He's discovered my secret!

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

You sound pretty similar, in your inability to post without cursing. Yeah it's you. Gonna post pictures to prove me wrong?
Bia baby,leave dis Shitmexx alone o make we enter dis last molue reach house o cos me I no fit trek o!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

Tah! You are not fvcking anything up. Why hasn't she de-activated her account or report u to the mods. You hv gone soft angry angry

Being patriotic doesn't make one blind to the bullshit of his/her country.

The chic is pathetic and annoying, always trying to get "likes" off me because that's what her life depends on. Lying her ar.se off that she was born and raised in New York - and speaking about an experience that's foreign to her.

Ol'girl is a stalker!

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
fyneboi79: Bia baby,leave dis Shitmexx alone o make we enter dis last molue reach house o cos me I no fit trek o!

*side-eye* whose side are you on?
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

You're even more dull than I presumed. Do you know how fvcked up in the head you have to be to accuse me of being Shymexx??

I would rather sound similar to Shy than sound similar to a dim-wit who posts ill-thought-out claims in order to gain sympathy.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Shaking my head. The guy has a god complex. He really thinks he's somehow special.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by 360command: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Population! By now we are suppose to be controlling(have a say) on some african country.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by emiye(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Poor parents giving birth to high number of children they cant afford to take care of,
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
fyneboi79: hey hey hey hey!! Hold it there! Just leave this sweet girl alone before I waka enter that ur one room apartment for Ajegunle beat ‎u wella.I know say Shymexx dey south london dey do agbero work that's why I no fit see am cos I dey Ajegunle with ‎u grin

I have nothing against the lil girl. She made a silly claim, and I debunked it.

You know sey I be correct Ajegunle babe, I go beat you black and blue.

You better pay your respects now. grin grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, it's not a crime.

However, it's problematic when folks expect you to have the same mentality as them, when your experience is obviously different.

Do I hate Nigeria? - ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Have I got a problem with Nigerians born in Nigeria? - ABSOLUTELY NOT. Heck, I'm always around me Uncles - they raised me.

But this biitch just stalks me too much. And she started the "Born Diasporans" vs "Born in Nigeria" thing, trying to claim what she isn't.

You're from the UK right? - How many Naija Brits give two fvcks about Nigeria, or would even want to be part of nairaland, or discuss anything about Nigeria?
I feel you bro,I feel ur point.na Ajegunle I dey for Naija o! Me ke ‎u.K?
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
FuCkTaRd5!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

You're even more dull than I presumed. Do you know how fvcked up in the head you have to be to accuse me of being Shymexx??

I would rather sound similar to Shy than sound similar to a dim-wit who posts ill-thought-out claims in order to gain sympathy.

If you're not him, then you must be even more pathetic than him. How sad does your life have to be to cling to THAT guy?

Everyone on NL is familiar with his bullshit. No, you have to be his other username. No one is that stúpid.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Omg! *cry* what will I do? Everyone knows it's physically impossible for a Nigerian to be born in America! He's discovered my secret!

Nah, you started the "born diaspora" claim.

How about prove it, stalkerish biitch?

I know real Nigerian Americans - I don't know frauds like you giving them a bad name. Real Nigerian Americans are anti western imperialism against Africa. And out here we say "fvck the UK" all the time because they don't care about us!

But you su.ck on America's nuts to protect ya visa!

Stop stalking me and stop claiming an experience that's foreign to you!

Go get ya "likes" from ya fellow scroungers!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

*side-eye* whose side are you on?
I am on miss meiya's side right in ur heart grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

7 Notable Achievements Of Okonjo-iweala And Alison-madueke In The Ministries / Buhari Snubs Obasanjo On His 81st Birthday / When Buhari Met Tinubu, Others In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.