Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? (27244 Views)

We Must Rid Nigeria Of Corruption – Tinubu / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by osram(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tribalism !
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by osjoshua(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
pDude:

Don't be an Ediot angry angry angry

hey hey take it easy,be cool...don't be furious
..I hate insult dude..thanks
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
EVIL
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
abdulwastecx:

that is a vice nice one....really, no one will be proud of a country like Nigeria ruled by a coconut head Jonathan

That's an experience that lying ar.se fraudulent biitch will never be able to relate to. The same lying ar.se biitch who said she's never been to Nigeria months ago - then later alluded to what Nigerians said about her hair the few times she was out there with her cousins. Just like some chic who said she's from London, but ended up posting a voice note that sounds like a proper naija accent, yet told me my accent sounded like a "thug" when it's the normal South London accent. Or the one who claims to be a "Londoner" but doesn't even know London that well.

I can't relate to these frauds!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by osjoshua(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
abdulwastecx:

yea...wey to scam people.
anything you say dude....
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by tete7000(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Xsolutions: Like your thought...BUT there are people who have God but are still wicked. undecided
Being godly is different from being religious. You can't really have God and not be transformed inwardly. False religiousity of course is another evil on its own.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by 1Book(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Janetozi: CHRISTAINITY!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Toll gate everywhere you go. grin grin grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Hembelembe: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
melojames: Corruption (GEJ and his allies)
E goat
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by nora544: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
That is the peace Index 2014 perhaps it will help.

I take religion

Look which countries are on top also America is not the country who like peace

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
tete7000:
Being godly is different from being religious. You can't really have God and not be transformed inwardly. False religiousity of course is another evil on its own.
I get what you mean but I have known people; INFACT BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS who have been VERY WICKED...
Anyways let's stick to the topic shall we...
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by tomiobj(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
eunisam: Well, what would that one
thing be?

my anwser. Boko HARAM.
Add yours.

. Tribalism/racism. Will solve all the problems in this country
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
give it up for EBOLA!!!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by tete7000(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Xsolutions: I get what you mean but I have known people; INFACT BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS who have been VERY WICKED...
Anyways let's stick to the topic shall we...
No problem, we shall
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Dolemite(f): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nigerians! angry

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by ransomed: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Election riggers , Treasury looters and corruption supporting killer party. Almajiri syndrome.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by mjcomeshoizy(f): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
If am given the chance I will split this country.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by HARTSL: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ebola
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Solobenny(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
I would get rid of Nigeria

Nite Class Things At UNN
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by softabc(f): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
all d leaders of d countryall d leaders of d countryall d leaders of d country
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Listen biitch, stop always looking for ways to talk to me. You and I aren't the same people, and we we neither share the same values, mentality, nor experience. And don't ask me idi.otic questions.

Just because I laughed at what someone posted and I posted a sarcastic comment in reply that doesn't mean I hate the country. And how many times am I gonna explain myself to you freaking stalkers? And nah, we absolutely hate what Nigeria is out here - a poster child for corruption and educated illiterates, bittch.

Now sod off and stop following me everywhere like my dog!

"We"? You are not "we". You're a self-hating emigrant, who thinks living in the UK makes him better than Nigerians in Nigeria. You're the kind of Nigerian people make fun of.

Don't try to associate with the diasporans who are patriotic, and actually want to see Nigeria succeed. You're pathetic. Who do you belong to? Nowhere.

Anyone who thinks I follow you only has to search my name and yours to see how deluded you are. If Nairaland had a block feature, you'd be the only person on it. Don't mistake disgust with infatuation. You're repulsive.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by adex05: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
PDP
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by sway112: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Bleaching cream
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

"We"? You are not "we". You're a self-hatred emigrant, who thinks living in the UK makes him better than Nigerians in Nigeria. You're the kind of Nigerian people make fun of.

Biitch, you have never been to London - so STFU about an experience you don't know. And you're not even a proper New Yorker, you're from Nigeria. So, don't ever talk about "born diasporans" again. Speak for yourself!

I dare you to post a voice note saying everything you posted and I'll do the same - just to separate the wheat from the chaff. I know how proper New Yorkers sound. And anyone who's from London knows how real Londoners sound, you can't fake the British accent, if you weren't raised in the country. It's a forum and I'm allowed to laugh sarcastically.

You and I aren't the same people and we were not from the same background. So, stop following me around, trying to force your thought process on me. I post whatever the fvck I want to post, biitch.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Ghost01(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Impunity.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:
Don't try to associate with the diasporans who are patriotic, and actually want to see Nigeria succeed. You're pathetic. Who do you belong to? Nowhere.

Anyone who thinks I follow you only has to search my name and yours to see how deluded you are. If Nairaland had a block feature, you'd be the only person on it. Don't mistake disgust with infatuation. You're repulsive.

Biitch, I'm not a sambo and phaggot campaigning for gay pride black sell-out like you. I'm out here preaching black consciousness and stick to your Nigerian medieval mentality, and let me do me, you stalkerish slag!

And this is what PATRIOTISM means to me: “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.” - Malcolm X

So, biitch stop stalking me everywhere trying to force conversations - we're not the same people. We don't have the same mentality. Our experiences are different. You're a Nigerian, born and raised in Nigeria. I'm Black British by the way of Nigeria - and we're passionate about two different ideologies! And I don't want to be part of your sell out, gay pride, Western imperialism, and white-washed nonsense!

Sod off!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Biitch, you have never been to London - so STFU about an experience you don't know. And you're not even a proper New Yorker, you're from Nigeria. So, don't ever talk about "born diasporans" again. Speak for yourself!

I dare you to post a voice note saying everything you posted and I'll do the same - just to separate the wheat from the chaff. I know how proper New Yorkers sound. And anyone who's from London knows how real Londoners sound, you can't fake the British accent, if you weren't raised in the country. It's a forum and I'm allowed to laugh sarcastically.

You and I aren't the same people and we were not from the same background. So, stop following me around, trying to force your thought process on me. I post whatever the fvck I want to post, biitch.

You are so pathetic. You want me to post my voice for what? "I know what PROPER new yorkers sound like"? Don't make me laugh. I'm not you, posting pictures of empty streets to prove to anonymous people on the internet...what exactly? The people I choose to share details of my life with know who I am. You are definitely not one of those people.

Unlike you, I don't think my location makes me better than anyone. What did I do to be born in NY? Nothing. I'm not going to take credit for my father's actions. So wtf would I lie about it for?

Whatever you think I am, it doesn't change the fact that you are self-hating, and running to the country that colonized yours, thinking it somehow elevates your worth. You're still pathetic and useless, no matter where you go.

6 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by creepsyme(f): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Boko Haram of course.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by seedorfg(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ordinary Stealing
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by HudsonBanks(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
If given the chance I'll rid this country of one man only...IBB. He's the source of the plagues befallng this country be it graft, political mafia-rism or various levels of mischief seen today.

My humble assertion.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by lormarx: 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
adioolayi: Corruption.
How I will go about it?....Any indicted officer will be executed sad sad angry
they know its the best for Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Nigeria should remove Subsidy now. Saudi Arabia & UAE have dropped Subsidy / Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari / Buhari: I’m Happy Nigerians Can Buy Cheap Rice In This Recesssion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.