Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? (27288 Views)

We Must Rid Nigeria Of Corruption – Tinubu / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:
You are so pathetic. You want me to post my voice for what? "I know what PROPER new yorkers sound like"? Don't make me laugh. I'm not you, posting pictures of empty streets to prove to anonymous people on the internet...what exactly? The people I choose to share details of my life with know who I am. You are definitely not one of those people.

Whatever you think I am, doesn't change the fact that you are self-hating, and running to the country that colonized yours, thinking it somehow elevates your worth. You're still pathetic and useless, no matter where you go.

STFU! Post ya voice note if you're really a diasporan born and raised in New York! Stop speaking about an experience that's alien to you - you were born and raised in Nigeria, so obviously your mentality is different, biitch.

And don't fvcking tell me how to act - I don't know ya fugly ar.se. I post my shiit - so do your own shiit and keep it moving. When you start following people who're different from you with a different experience everywhere, telling them not to laugh, and expecting them to be a black slave like you - then it becomes problematic.

Chatting crap about "born diasporans" - what do you know about that when you were born and raised in Nigeria? What do you know about the pain of wanting Africa to succeed without western imperialism and shackles of slavery/colonialisation? What do you know about black history, especially the history of black people in Britain? What do you know about the 80's and 90's UK?

So, STFU when I call things out the way they're, hoping that things change for the better - so Nigeria can project a better image to the world.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by akandi4u(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
nairaland
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by vicadex07(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
iwakolewa:

I'm not o,but people have left the fear of God and believe in him, and have turned religion into war and competition sad

I wan fear before cos I know your dad...he is a pastor in Redeem lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Emulti(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
corruption, bokoharam nd all present nd past politicians.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
I will rid Nigeria of the Yoruba tribe (Ndi ofe nmanu)grin Cos they have been committing espionage since 1914
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:
Whatever you think I am, it doesn't change the fact that you are self-hating, and running to the country that colonized yours, thinking it somehow elevates your worth. You're still pathetic and useless, no matter where you go.

Are you not the same American worshiping sambo New York immigrant who cries on every thread whenever people post anything against America, just to secure the useless visa that got ya ar.se out of that jungle? Why didn't you stay in Nigeria, if things were that rosy?

Biiitch, when have you ever seen me complain when people attack the UK? It's because I don't give two fvcks about the UK, apart from the part of the country I'm from. However, you cry like a biitch everywhere about America. How many black diasporans born and raised out Africa cry about the West like you do? You are a visa carrying muppet - the bane of Africa!

Just her posts and see how she cries about America all the time. Like seriously?

You're "black diasporan" but you can't relate to black history and the black experience - STFU! Go tell those porkies to the bird! You were born and raised in Nigeria, so stop staling me everywhere, whenever I talk about black consciousness.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by obysta: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
eunisam: Well, what would that one
thing be?

my anwser. Boko HARAM.
Add yours.
. Corruption
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

STFU! Post ya voice note if you're really a diasporan born and raised in New York! Stop speaking about an experience that's alien to you - you were born and raised in Nigeria, so obviously your mentality is different, biitch.

And don't fvcking tell me how to act - I don't know ya fugly ar.se. I post my shiit - so do your own shiit and keep it moving. When you start following people who're different from you with a different experience everywhere, telling them not laugh, and expecting them to be a black slave like you - then it becomes problematic.

Chatting crap about "born diasporans" - what do you know about that when you were born and raised in Nigeria? What do you know about the pain of wanting Africa to succeed without western imperialism and shackles of slavery/colonialisation? What do you know about black history, especially the history of black people in Britain? What do you know about the 80's and 90's UK?

So, STFU when I call things out the way they're, hoping that things change for the better - so Nigeria can project a better image to the world.

Liar. You insult Nigerians in every thread. You think you can become a white man by force? I feel sorry for you.

Do you think telling me I was born in Nigeria is an insult? Am I supposed to be angry? That's how much you hate yourself. Like, that's really sad.

Your campaign to make me a born Nigerian doesn't matter to me. It's not the taint you seem to think it is. My parents are the most brilliant people I know, and they grew up in the village.

Wow. You really hate yourself. And you have so much anger about it. Look at your reaction.

If you tell it like it is, then recognize your self-hatred.

Damn pity. Do Nigeria a favor and pretend to be Jamaican or something.

8 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Demented leaders
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

That's an experience that lying ar.se fraudulent biitch will never be able to relate to. The same lying ar.se biitch who said she's never been to Nigeria months ago - then later alluded to what Nigerians said about her hair the few times she was out there with her cousins. Just like some chic who said she's from London, but ended up posting a voice note that sounds like a proper naija accent, yet told me my accent sounded like a "thug" when it's the normal South London accent. Or the one who claims to be a "Londoner" but doesn't even know London that well.

I can't relate to these frauds!

You mean you posted a voice message on NL?? shocked shocked

Where was I?? Oya repost, lemme see what my gangsta wanna-be sounds like grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Are you not the same American worshiping sambo New York immigrant who cries on every thread whenever people post anything against America, just to secure the useless visa that got ya ar.se out of that jungle? Why didn't you stay in Nigeria, if things were that rosy?

Biiitch, when have you ever seen me complain when people attack the UK? It's because I don't give two fvcks about the UK, apart from the part of the country I'm from. However, you cry like a biitch everywhere about America. How many black diasporans born and raised out Africa cry about the West like you do? You are a visa carrying muppet - the bane of Africa!

Just her posts and see how she cries about America all the time. Like seriously?

You're "black diasporan" but you can't relate to black history and the black experience - STFU! Go tell those porkies to the bird! You were born and raised in Nigeria, so stop staling me everywhere, whenever I talk about black consciousness.

I defend America because I'm an American. How difficult is that to understand? That's why I knew you were an emigrant.

One, your bitterness towards Nigeria is only experienced by Nigerians who have experienced hardship in Nigeria. Born diasporans have never been betrayed or disappointed by Nigeria, are the most optimistic and patriotic.

Two, you don't understand what it feels like to be loyal to two countries. Of course you wouldn't defend the UK.

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

You mean you posted a voice message on NL?? shocked shocked

Where was I?? Oya repost, lemme see what my gangsta wanna-be sounds like grin

El. Oh. El.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
corruption, pdp and apc
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by ZUBY77(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
eunisam: Well, what would that one
thing be?

my anwser. Boko HARAM.
Add yours.

Were you fine before Boko haram
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by micfoley: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
EBOLA!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Liar. You insult Nigerians in every thread. You think you can become a white man by force? I feel sorry for you.

Do you think telling me I was born in Nigeria is an insult? Am I supposed to be angry? That's how much you hate yourself. Like, that's really sad.

Your campaign to make me a born Nigerian doesn't matter to me. It's not the taint you seem to think it is. My parents are the most brilliant people I know, and they grew up in the village.

Wow. You really hate yourself. And you have so much anger about it. Look at your reaction.

My sister don't mind that mad man come and let us talk about love grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Bolt3(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
vicadex07:

Stop famzing the Niger deltans. They don't want to have anything to do with you cos they know you're going to try and steal their "OYEL" and land like you're presently trying to do in Lagos.

I repeat, the Ijaw are not your allies wink
How does that relate to want he said.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Men I think if we could get rid of the members of APC nigeria would be a much beta place
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by karkel(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
THE DECENDANT OF I S
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

STFU!! Claim what you're and don't ever try to speak for me, or anyone that has an experience different from yours. I speak the truth based on my experience, with the hope that things will change for the better. If you lot want to get sensitive about it, so be it - I don't give two fvcks about it.

I only insult Nigerians whenever they insult me and make fun of certain things that I don't like. I could've come on here talking about being from the best parts of London - but I REFUSE to be fake, hence I have always alluded to being from PECKHAM, because that represents me. However, when people mock that and attach "ghetto" to it, what the fecky fvck do you expect me to do? Smile back? - GTFOH. I'm me - a black man living in Britain - and a passionate African who wants the best for black people. But that doesn't mean I should allow plonkers disrespect me - you can't do that.

So, basically because I laughed about a comment - I've got self-hatred? Why didn't you go after the guy who posted the comment I laughed at? You're a primitive stalker - and you love hanging on these nuts!

About "Born Diasporan" - like you're even one - GTFOH. Be real and claim wherever the fvck you were born and raised, pri.ck!

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by rexzqcom(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Idrismusty97: Religion

I never knew any Arewa can think like this. One love brother.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Hey mate! ‎u r really begining to piss me off.Go Bleep urself with d south london accent ‎u seem to be so proud of grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
vicadex07:

I wan fear before cos I know your dad...he is a pastor in Redeem lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin in your dreams hun
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by vicadex07(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Bolt3:
How does that relate to want he said.

He is implying that the government of GEJ is a representation of the south eastern peoples agenda. Am just making it clear to him that GEJ is from the south south. Read his post again, okay?
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

STFU!! Claim what you're and don't ever try to speak for me, or anyone that has an experience different from yours. I speak the truth based on my experience, with the hope that things will change for the better. If you lot want to get sensitive about it, so be it - I don't give two fvcks about it.

I only insult Nigerians whenever they insult me and make fun of certain things that I don't like. I could've come on here talking about being from the best parts of London - but I REFUSE to be fake, hence I have always alluded to being from PECKHAM, because that represents me. However, when people mock that and attach "ghetto" to it, what the fecky fvck do you expect me to do? Smile back? - GTFOH. I'm me - a black man living in Britain - and a passionate African who wants the best for black people. But that doesn't mean I should allow plonkers disrespect me - you can't do that.

So, basically because I laughed about a comment - I've got self-hatred? Why didn't you go after the guy who posted the comment I laughed at? You're a primitive stalker - and you love hanging on these nuts!

About "Born Diasporan" - like you're even one - GTFOH. Be real and claim wherever the fvck you were born and raised, pri.ck!

You do a lot of ranting. I haven't engaged with you since the time you made a fool of yourself by pretending you knew anything about computer programming. I tagged some NL programmers and watched you argue stupidly with them for pages. Do you remember? That was when I realized you weren't worth conversing with.

But one of the few things I will waste time with you on is patriotism. You are not a diasporan. Don't try and foul our reputation with your self-hatred. Your issues are YOURS.

P.S. it's really pathetic that you have to use your other handle 'shymexx' to like your own posts. Did you forget that it shows up in the Viewing section below?

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:
I defend America because I'm an American. How difficult is that to understand? That's why I knew you were an emigrant.

One, your bitterness towards Nigeria is only experienced by Nigerians who have experienced hardship in Nigeria. Born diasporans have never been betrayed or disappointed by Nigeria, are the most optimistic and patriotic.

Two, you don't understand what it feels like to be loyal to two countries. Of course you wouldn't defend the UK.

Nah, you defend America because you value ya visa - stop telling porkies.

No black diasporan of any nationality with knowledge of black history defends western imperialism against Africa - no one does that. And I don't even care about what you do, that's you - do the same and stop stalking me everywhere.

I don't like Nigeria, but I'm always on a Nigerian forum...the same way I check news about developments around Africa, and everywhere in black diaspora, no? How many Nigerian Brits even cares about if Nigeria gets nuked or not. I care because I was schooled by black warriors.

The overwhelming majority of people from my experience don't give two fvcks about Nigeria, and could care less if it were nuked tomorrow morning. That's an experience you'll never understand. How many people out here even mingle with fresh Nigerians like that? So stop talking about an experience you don't understand, biiitch. You were born and raised in Nigeria - so speak for your experience!

Yes, I could care less about the UK because I've no entitlement out, apart from being the country. It's a white country for ethnic Brits, you fvcking sambo slave biitch. Stop stalking me - I don't like you!

I don't mess with idi.otic freshies!

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
fyneboi79: Hey mate! ‎u r really begining to piss me off.Go Bleep urself with d south london accent ‎u seem to be so proud of grin

Bruv, sorry about that.

This biitch just gets on my nerves all the time stalking me everywhere, like WTF?

I just laughed...and the biiitch just jumped on my case.

Tell that biitch to back off!

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
fyneboi79: My sister don't mind that mad man come and let us talk about love grin

The funniest thing is that, with all the millions of Nigerians around the world, he thinks he's the only Nigerian who doesn't live in Nigeria. Does he think Nigerians are incapable of giving birth in another country?

I know why he's upset. He wants to feel special, and I'm taking that away from him.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

P.S. it's really pathetic that you have to use your other handle 'shymexx' to like your own posts. Did you forget that it shows up in the Viewing section below?

I was the one that liked his posts.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, you defend America because you value ya visa - stop telling porkies.

No black diasporan of any nationality with knowledge of black history defends western imperialism against Africa - no one does that. And I don't even care about what you do, that's you - do the same and stop stalking me everywhere.

I don't like Nigeria, but I'm always on a Nigerian forum...the same way I check news about developments around Africa, and everywhere in black diaspora, no? How many Nigerian Brits even cares about if Nigeria gets nuked or not. I care because I was schooled by black warriors.

The overwhelming majority of people from my experience don't give two fvcks about Nigeria, and could care less if it were nuked tomorrow morning. That's an experience you'll never understand. How many people out here even mingle with fresh Nigerians like that? So stop talking about an experience you don't understand, biiitch. You were born and raised in Nigeria - so speak for your experience!

Yes, I could care less about the UK because I've no entitlement out, apart from being the country. It's a white country for ethnic Brits, you fvcking sambo slave biitch. Stop stalking me - I don't like you!

I don't mess with idi.otic freshies!
Is it a crime to be born and bred in Nigeria? Abacha we knew,Nnamdi Azikiwe we knew,OBJ we know.Oga chief diasporan,who is ur father and what has he achieved apart from paying tax in south London. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
fyneboi79: Is it a crime to be born and bred in Nigeria? Abacha we knew,Nnamdi Azikiwe we knew,OBJ we know.Oga chief diasporan,who is ur father and what has he achieved apart from paying tax in south London. grin

I don't want to get into this but you're missing his point. This is not about Nigerians in diaspora vs Nigerians in Nigeria. No one knows your father either grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

The funniest thing is that, with all the millions of Nigerians around the world, he thinks he's the only Nigerian who doesn't live in Nigeria. Does he think Nigerians are incapable of giving birth in another country?

I know why he's upset. He wants to feel special, and I'm taking that away from him.
Don't mind him.I am d one liking ur posts and backing ‎u with all dis support o! Tomorrow send Dollars for me o! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence / Dave Umahi: I Remain Governor Of Ebonyi State / 7 Notable Achievements Of Okonjo-iweala And Alison-madueke In The Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.