Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,713 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? (27247 Views)

We Must Rid Nigeria Of Corruption – Tinubu / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by einsteino(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
It would be Nigerians.. Inshort africans. Would love to see what paradise the whites would make of this country if it were theirs
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Haywhymido(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Na corruption o, we don soffa+ilorin 4rm corrupt government workers
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Ezedon(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
TA ORJI

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by atlwireles: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ignorance
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by pontirock(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
zeyheed: what rubbish is dat? Get the Bleep off. Islam is the way
wich Way Abeg?

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by amiskurie(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Insecurity

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=einsteino]It would be Nigerians.. Inshort africans. Would love to see what paradise the whites would make of this country if it were theirs [/quot

The so called white supremacy is a form of brain damage a bye product of colonization. ...
white men will not transorm Nigeria into heaven ( if there is such thing called heaven)
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Ladybluecash(f): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Debt
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by eefosa: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Illitracy.
That's the bedrock of all havoc.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by squaddy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
vicadex07:

Ode...go and collect your drugs from your mother jo

Hahahahahah.

Indeed truth hurts. cretin!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
corruption and half the population of the core north
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
JustCare:
exactly what I have been expecting people to say!
tribalism and nepotism is our major canker!

Tribalism and Nepotism is an end product of a society with literacy level of less than 60%....
when people are have average IQ of 70, u need to expect all sort of social problem

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by biz2get(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
PHCN/NEPA/NEDC Light angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by temitemi1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Apc!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by biz2get(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
95% of nigerians maybe embarassed kiss
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by vodkat: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
a very good question

a close call between religion and corruption

Reasons

Religion has made us totally lazy and makes us not to use our brains to solve but simple problems like nepa, refinery, ebola, hiv but wait for God. Most problems nigerian have are manmade. the actions of a less knowledable person Just like shiting and not knowing that u need water or toilet to clean ur bloody yansh. No amount of prayer will make God clean ur yansh for u. Unless rain fall.

Now some murdafuckers are killing ppl all in the name of arabic religion and virgins in heaven while some Christians too are as lazy as Bleep and dont want to produce something but rely on miracles.

Corruption
A country governed by corrupt ppl will never progress. Politicans and govt workers no1 in this matter. Politicans will promise they will do this and that to develop our communities but when they get their na to find clever ways of enriching themselves. Nigeria shd be better than dubai by now but for corruption officials from miltary govt to GEj. Dubai and other parts of the world like to devlop their environment but for here where is the money for development they use it to pay senators sitting allowances to talk about allowing a girl to marry at 14 yrs.

either one are first cousins if applied in the nigerian way

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
kushstalin: ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Religion is a big problem....but people need to education to know that God is our own creation. ...Human create God

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by duni04(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
einsteino: It would be Nigerians.. Inshort africans. Would love to see what paradise the whites would make of this country if it were theirs
U wouldn't be alive to see it st.upid!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by einsteino(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=abdulwastecx][/quote]

Stop decieving urself. Take a look at all d countries that black dominate. Haiti gained independence since 18th century yet is the poorest. Meanwhile southafrica with minority whites is prospering. Even in america, african americans are known to be lazy and crime prone.

We africans are too greedy, have no respect for laws and simply dont care about prosterity.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nigerian women! grin

Jjkjkjkjkjkjkjk! cool

My real pick straight from the most high who lives in me with no chaser:

Insensitiveness/Insensitivity: I think this is the bane of Nigeria and why the folks are crude, callous, lackadaisical, greedy, corrupt, mediocre, overly religious, ignorant, lack intellectual curiosity, docile, unwilling to change etc..
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Religion

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by osjoshua(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
shaneroberts26: RELIGION.Why?Because THERE IS NO GOD.MAN IS GOD.IllUSSION AND IGNORANCE has got man on THE ETERNAL WHEEL OF RE INCARNATION.And for your INFORMATION,Jesus never died on the cross.He lived for 112 years in India.Religion was meant to CONTROL MAN
come I'll tell/give you my personal experience to show that THERE IS GOD..many people miscalculate the way He act.saying things like
1.why didn't he prove himself to the nation(Nigeria)
2.why didn't he stop Ebola
3.why didn't he satisfy and give us a good and balance life...

But one thing you don't understand,"He has given humans the free will to do things the way we want"...he won't force u or prove himself cos the world himself has shown to us that there is a God..just see
1.check out the little animals around you
2.what happens when you are asleep?
3.why are you alive?
4.check the season of the year 'from winter to summer'
that's just little..
do you believe in miracles...
I know of a guy who was sick and was tested positive for HIV(almost a full grown aid),he went to church,fasted,prayed for just a day..he went to the same hospital and was tested negative..the doctors and nurse there were all astonished...WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT..pls put your head together(ATHEIST) and don't deceive your self...if u need more proof, I'll give more...... THANKS

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by einsteino(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
duni04:
U wouldn't be alive to see it st.upid!

Stupid i wouldnt know that am not alive if i didnt exist, so i would have lost nothing. Its more painful to see my own, foolishly turning a paradise into this mess we call our country.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by kobonaire(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Corruption

If that's not possible ..... then boko haram

If that's not possible too .... then some of the nefarious he-goats on NL

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by DaBullIT(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Evil thoughts = Selfish interest = Greed= forcefully attaining position of power no matter the cost

Taking evil out of people is my choice
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by bright007(f): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
samobo: 1) Hausa/fulani or the north in general except igalas and idoma

2) Yoruba penchant for laziness and envy

3) Igbo pride

4) Crude Oil

5) Corruption

6) Islam
.........Probably the mods didnt see this.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by persie98: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
corruption probably
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by osjoshua(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
pDude: Religion[/quot
come I'll tell/give you my personal experience to show that THERE IS GOD..many people miscalculate the way He act.saying things like
1.why didn't he prove himself to the nation(Nigeria)
2.why didn't he stop Ebola
3.why didn't he satisfy and give us a good and balance life...

But one thing you don't understand,"He has given humans the free will to do things the way we want"...he won't force u or prove himself cos the world himself has shown to us that there is a God..just see
1.check out the little animals around you
2.what happens when you are asleep?
3.why are you alive?
4.check the season of the year 'from winter to summer'
that's just little..
do you believe in miracles...
I know of a guy who was sick and was tested positive for HIV(almost a full grown aid),he went to church,fasted,prayed for just a day..he went to the same hospital and was tested negative..the doctors and nurse there were all astonished...WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT..pls put your head together(ATHEIST) and don't deceive your self...if u need more proof, I'll give more......
AND one more thing,christianity is not a RELIGION but a way if life..THANKS ]

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by adbokus(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mosquitoes!

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
vicadex07:

Iwa, you to an atheist

I'm not o,but people have left the fear of God and believe in him, and have turned religion into war and competition sad

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Ewu! Blame your parents. We left, they pulled us back. You are stuck with us. Keep crying.

@Alufa-Seltzer,

Yes our parents pulled u back but this time around, we just want to rectify the grave error made by our parents by decimating u all once & for all.

#In MLK's voice# I have a dream! Where every Biafran Advocates are extirpated completely & Nigeria left only with the Hausas, Yorubas & the minorities.

On that day, Nigeria [Just like an Eagle] SHALL soar above the clouds & fulfill her glorious destiny.

Afterall, if not for the 1966 Coup orchestrated by the Biafrans [which threw us a century backward], we would have been rubbing shoulders with most of the developed Countries by now.

Note: Any arrow [especially Biafran Arrows] fired against me, shall backfire back to the senders in 9Million folds - Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos / Two Containers Of Election Materials Gutted By Fire In Awka, Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.