Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? (27245 Views)

We Must Rid Nigeria Of Corruption – Tinubu / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Cheeun(f): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Useless polithiefians & religion. Shikena, thanks. undecided
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by waja(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
danot1030: my second answer is okija shrine and its high priest okija juju.
. Hahahahaha
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fatimah24: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
@2cato. in your dreams. that can only happen in your dreams. we all nigerians and this is our motherland. so you cant get rid of us. bt continue dreaming cos its gud to dream.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Politics
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by squaddy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Zoharariel:

@Alufa-Seltzer,

Yes our parents pulled u back but this time around, we just want to rectify the grave error made by our parents by decimating u all once & for all.

#In MLK's voice# I have a dream! Where every Biafran Advocates are extirpated completely & Nigeria left only with the Hausas, Yorubas & the minorities.

On that day, Nigeria [Just like an Eagle] SHALL soar above the clouds & fulfill her glorious destiny.

Afterall, if not for the 1966 Coup orchestrated by the Biafrans [which threw us a century backward], we would have been rubbing shoulders with most of the developed Countries by now.

Note: Any arrow [especially Biafran Arrows] fired against me, shall backfire back to the senders in 9Million folds - Amen!

Another retard.

Where do I even begin to educate this nitwit born and bred in ogbomosho and will certainly die in the same place just like his father and his father before him.

Your case is a lost one dolt.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Tomtoxic: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
I would gladly get rid of all muslims cuz if u get rid of boko haram dey wil form a new group
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fatimah24: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
@richardjemedafe. you can hate the religion all you want but it wont change anything in you. goodluck in hating.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by INFO70: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
zeyheed: what rubbish is dat? Get the Bleep off. Islam is the way

Very funny. Islam is the way to mass destruction of human lives and properties all over the world. I am only
completing the statement for you.
See angry
Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)
Afghan Taliban
Al-Nusrah Front
Al-Qa‘ida
Al-Shabaab
Al-Qa‘ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)
Al-Qa‘ida in Iraq
Al-Qa‘ida in the Lands of the Islamic Magreb (AQIM)
ISIS
Boko Haram
HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)
Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin
Islamic Jihad Union (IJU)
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)
Jemaah Anshorut Tauhid (JAT)
Jemaah Islamiya (JI)
Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LT or LeT)
Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Tex42(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
my answer is EBOLA & APC
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
I wil banish bureaucracy frm our national life.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Listen biitch, stop always looking for ways to talk to me. You and I aren't the same people, and we we neither share the same values, mentality, nor experience. And don't ask me idi.otic questions.

Just because I laughed at what someone posted and I posted a sarcastic comment in reply that doesn't mean I hate the country. And how many times am I gonna explain myself to you freaking stalkers? And nah, we absolutely hate what Nigeria is out here - a poster child for corruption and educated illiterates, bittch.

Now sod off and stop following me everywhere like my dog!

what do u make of a society where everyone wants a plastic ass, helium sack breast, and a plastic nose to look like beyounce...
I think in ur world people worried more about hip hop than politics

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by osjoshua(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
DaBullIT:

I mean to quote the person who said something about no religion. And that Jesus died at age 112 in India. I'm on phone and screen froze. But if you see the comment I meant tell the person i said

Bros , when you know say brain no go carry SK and Mapor. Why you mix am con smoke am ?

If there isn't Islam and Christianity , people will still worship olodumare Ogun sango , Egyptian gods technically that's still another religion. What's your take on that ?
Christianity has always been in existence..even the babalawos knows the truth,so theirs isn't a religion but money makers..one more thing,Christianity isn't a religion but a way of life..

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Tex42(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
ma answer: EBOLA & APC
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
INFO70:

Very funny. Islam is the way to mass destruction of human lives and properties all over the world. I am only
completing the statement for you.
See angry
Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)
Afghan Taliban
Al-Nusrah Front
Al-Qa‘ida
Al-Shabaab
Al-Qa‘ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)
Al-Qa‘ida in Iraq
Al-Qa‘ida in the Lands of the Islamic Magreb (AQIM)
ISIS
Boko Haram
HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)
Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin
Islamic Jihad Union (IJU)
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)
Jemaah Anshorut Tauhid (JAT)
Jemaah Islamiya (JI)
Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LT or LeT)
Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan

islam bread extremism while xtianity bread 419's like pastor adeboye and friends

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
WICKEDNESS... angry
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by abdulwastecx(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
osjoshua:
Christianity has always been in existence..even the babalawos knows the truth,so theirs isn't a religion but money makers..one more thing,Christianity isn't a religion but a way of life..

yea...wey to scam people.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by tete7000(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Godlessness. Rid the world of this and you rid the world of all other wickedness. Godlessness is the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by dylanbutler: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
BOKO HARAM
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by hikmojj(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gej
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
abdulwastecx:

what do u make of a society where everyone wants a plastic ass, helium sack breast, and a plastic nose to look like beyounce...
I think in ur world people worried more about hip hop than politics

Nah, in my world, people aren't more worried about "hip hop" than "politics." People want an Africa that will project a better of black people to the world, so as to enable other races of people respect them - and not asked to "GO BACK TO AFRICA - IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE" whenever they feel a sense of entitlement to where they call home.

People want to see a Nigeria that isn't synonymous with corruption. A plague you've to defend all the time. And because it's becoming too draining now, more time, you always have to switch allegiance to your country of birth - talk about being only connected to the place via ancestry.

That's what the people care about!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ebola
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by bigtt76(f): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
ALL THE POLITICIANS!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by bunmikay(f): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sumhw, I feel corruption is the root of all that is wrong with nigeria. God help us
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Israelpeters(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
power failure
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by abdulwastecx(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, in my world, people aren't more worried about "hip hop" than "politics." People want an Africa that will project a better of black people to the world, so as to enable other races of people respect them - and not asked to "GO BACK TO AFRICA - IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE" whenever they feel a sense of entitlement to where they call home.

People want to see a Nigeria that isn't synonymous with corruption. A plague you've to defend all the time. And because it's becoming too draining now, more time, you always have to switch allegiance to your country of birth - talk about being only connected to the place via ancestry.

That's what the people care about!

that is a vice nice one....really, no one will be proud of a country like Nigeria ruled by a coconut head Jonathan
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
tete7000: Godlessness. Rid the world of this and you rid the world of all other wickedness. Godlessness is the root of all evil
Like your thought...BUT there are people who have God but are still wicked. undecided
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by medtes100(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
I think dt will be d Nigerian mindset in us. That's were all our problems emanated from. cos it is only we Nigerians dt think a public office holder DT does not get stupendously rich after his tenure of office is a fool.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by chijokz(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Honestly, My #1 will be Religion..#2.. Oil..

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by brainbux(f): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
drain their blood for new ones.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by lalasticlala(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
CORRUPTION/BRIBERY/MAN-KNW-MAN/TRIBALISM
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by joywendy(f): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

That goes for Africa in its entirety! It'd be SO interesting to see how people reason without it.
lol! We would be so much better than the west.
It's such a wide dream

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest / Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks / Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.