Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? (27245 Views)

We Must Rid Nigeria Of Corruption – Tinubu / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by abdulwastecx(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Superstar007: CORRUPTION.

Because if corruption is gotten rid off, then all problems is Nigeria will die automatically. For instance, if the corrupt officials in the Nigerian army are gotten rid off. .Then Boko Haram will be history.

u cannot get rid of corruption in a society where people believe in religion, ethnically bias

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by vicadex07(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
squaddy:

Hey Psycho

Ode...go and collect your drugs from your mother jo
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Cusan: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Okijajuju1: My answer may be considered offensive to certain tribes so I opt not to give any.

just lie low simple or must u type?

#Thanks..
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Superstar007(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
abdulwastecx:

u cannot get rid of corruption in a society where people believe in religion, ethnically bias

Once they know that corruption attracts a life imprisonment sentence. After setting examples, they will be left with no other option than to get rid of the habit.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by abdulwastecx(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
aitanofi: Can we ever be united in this country, People are just preoccupied with different hatred opinion,O Lord! Why so much hate.

it is impossible to be united when we don't know the meaning of unity....
how can we be united in a country where most people are retarded, where people are pre occupied thinking about 72virgin when they die killing others, when pastors are busing scamming poot people of their hard earn money

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by JustCare: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
HKCOMPANY: Tribalism cryfrom federal government to kids on nairaland this is our worst enemy,you can't fight corruption or corrupt gv with this because every tribe is trying to protect is own ,we can't move forward with Tribalism, pl change your ways we are not the only country with different tribes cry #onenigeria#
exactly what I have been expecting people to say!
tribalism and nepotism is our major canker!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by stellaluv1: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
First i welcome my humble self,
thank d man who created d forum
tanks 2 d NL contributors
then back 2 my request
PLS any idea of SSS exam in Anambra state help us if u av any. Thanks
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by jopheezy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
cryDat would be tribalism[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Bobo121(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Corruption
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Selfishness

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by gratiaeo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Incompetence
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Superstar007(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
CharliParker: getting rid of people like u

Guy look again you quoted yourself. Or you want to get rid of yourself
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Those ridiculous bank entry tunnels.

I'm claustrophobic and they give me the fits.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by ElNur1: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
I will Get rid of "Spirit of Mental Slavery"

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by UrbanMystique: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
duni04:
As dangerous as people think religion is, society would actually be in chaos without it. Without religion there would be no morality. Morals are the basis of the laws we live by. The whole world would be in chaos
wrong!

the world would be peaceful... people will see human first before religion.
you can marry anyone you want without thinking of which religion he or she belongs too.
there wont be boko haram or isis, there wont be pastors reaping people of their hard earned money, there wont be fake miracles, there wont church on every street.
you can vote capable leaders and not religious leaders.

peaceful nations of the world are mostly atheists or religions free nations with very low crime rate.. e.g sweeden, japan, denmark etc.

the war zones are religious countries, israel, palenstine, arab nations.. do you know that almost 30% of nations in africa are fighting one war or the other? and most of these wars can be traced to religions?

6 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ignorant citizens
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
1) Hausa/fulani or the north in general except igalas and idoma

2) Yoruba penchant for laziness and envy

3) Igbo pride

4) Crude Oil

5) Corruption

6) Islam

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
MONEY
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
eunisam: Well, what would that one
thing be?

my anwser. Boko HARAM.
Add yours.
MONEY
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Our fake a$$ democracy

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by mezebel(f): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Exam malpractice, sex workers,election rigging, NL over sabi guys among others
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by kellywoods: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
really?
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
duni04:
As dangerous as people think religion is, society would actually be in chaos without it. Without religion there would be no morality. Morals are the basis of the laws we live by. The whole world would be in chaos

Bullshit of the highest order.

6 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
http: people that constitute nigeria, starting from friends and family

Wow. Good thing I'm not among your friends or family.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by kellywoods: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
i dont believe that
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
One thing ma'am
mezebel: Exam malpractice, sex workers,election rigging, NL over sabi guys among others
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ignorance....
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Z8(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ethnicity as a whole

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by duni04(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Bullshit of the highest order.
Lol u think?
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Hamazz1: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
eaglechild: The Bs
Boko haram and Buhari
its only a matter of time b4 u strt blaming Buhari 4d failures ur life...pathetic....
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Orikinla(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Incompetent leaders and their hypocritical followers and sycophants.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
UrbanMystique: wrong!

the world would be peaceful... people will see human first before religion.
you can marry anyone you want without thinking of which religion he or she belongs too.
there wont be boko haram or isis, there wont be pastors reaping people of their hard earned money, there wont be fake miracles, there wont church on every street.
you can vote capable leaders and not religious leaders.

peaceful nations of the world are mostly atheists or religions free nations with very low crime rate.. e.g sweeden, japan, denmark etc.

the war zones are religious countries, israel, palenstine, arab nations.. do you know that almost 30% of nations in africa are fighting one war or the other? and most of these wars can be traced to religions?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Even this idíot gets it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest / Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks / Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.