Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job (2084 Views)

Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi / Listening To The Debate I Off My Radio. I Commend Apc For Backout / I Commend Fed Govt Efforts At Fixing Bad Roads – Ifesinachi Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by mrjangaweed: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
1United1: Mrjanjaweed, Opiaoku, Bloodykiller1-50, Bloodyassasina-z are one and the same person grin grin grin grin grin

Mods take note!

Check my registration date am not a troll like you guys.
So go to hades and roast to death.

Also stop calling me or thunder will strike you to death

Why do APC niggas like complaining

1 Like

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by lakpalakpa: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
1United1: Mrjanjaweed, Opiaoku, Bloodykiller1-50, Bloodyassasina-z are one and the same person grin grin grin grin grin

Mods take note!

No wonder.

He is now more civil in his choice of words no more "Mother-Toto" insults...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by mrjangaweed: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
lakpalakpa:

No wonder.

I guess opiaoku is busy now. He will pay you back for talking trash you imbecilee fool

3 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by lakpalakpa: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
mrjangaweed:

I guess opiaoku is busy now. He will pay you back for talking trash you slowpoke fool

Busy serving his jail term in Nairaland's E-Prison....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by mrjangaweed: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Busy serving his jail term in Nairaland's E-Prison....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I trust him naaa he no dey show mercy so don't run ooo

Foolish lakpamugu

4 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by 1United1: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
lakpalakpa:

No wonder.

Go to his post history! cheesy grin He uses this one anytime he is banned!

2 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by 1United1: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
mrjangaweed:

Check my registration date am not a troll like you guys.
So go to hades and roast to death.

Also stop calling me or thunder will strike you to death

Why do APC niggas like complaining

Na today! the same Cheap Nokia Model you uses, always betray you! Vul....t! cheesy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by mrjangaweed: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
1United1:

Na today! the same Cheap Nokia Model you uses, always betray you! Vul....t! cheesy lipsrsealed

Hmmmm let's exchange screenshots I guess even in your next life you can't afford an iphone 5c so go and die and stop calling me vulture.

Don't let me activate brutality mode because I know how to be brutal and yet skip ban.

So mr man go and fvck your dog and stop pestering me
Foolish vulture

2 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by mrjangaweed: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Like the OP said.

Nairaland MODs are working now

Troll arewanationz banned

Sanity restored

Kudos to mods

The OP is right after all

3 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by lakpalakpa: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
1United1:

I see.

2 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by arewanationz: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
mrjangaweed: Like the OP said.

Nairaland MODs are working now

Troll arewanationz banned

Sanity restored

Kudos to mods

The OP is right after all

Go and Die! tongue
Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by lakpalakpa: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
arewanationz:

Go and Die! tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Opiaoku appears to be talking like human today. My friend, you're equally guilty for always using Igbo to curse the vag¡na of the mothers of some people.

4 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by mrjangaweed: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
arewanationz:

Go and Die! tongue

Like your dead papa na

Oponu

5 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by lakpalakpa: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Opiaoku appears to be talking like human today. My friend, you're equally guilty for always using Igbo to curse the vag¡na of the mothers of some people.

He has been banned already for doing that.

Mr supporter of APC is his alternate handle..

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by mrjangaweed: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
lakpalakpa:

I see.

tongue
lakpalakpa:

I see.

1 Like

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by mrjangaweed: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Hmmm mr man. Opiaoku is coming ooo

1 Like

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by mrjangaweed: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
1United1:

Na you sabi ooo

You may call me opiaoku because I think the guy is a terror to you.
BTW
ING

2 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by mrjangaweed: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
lakpalakpa:

ING oooo grin

1 Like

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by OAM4J: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Thank you for your commendation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

An Open Letter From An Officer Of The Nigerian Military / Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba / Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.