Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (38190 Views)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by micolaj: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pr0ton: @Op.. So you call this a miracle

I'd accept that if he wasn't given any experimental drug , but he was given the drug and that forfeited what we could call a miracle.

Tell the guy to keep thanking scientists who made his well being possible, and not an imaginary almighty God whose miracle couldn't be complete without human intervention.
His name is KABIOSI because he can do whatever pleases him without anybody dares to ask and You had better find your way to your creator before it is too late.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: yeah typical christians..

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh

Which ever way you turn the pancake... God is in the details.. best leave Christians to their folly..they cannot be convinced otherwise

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Pr0ton: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
micolaj: His name is KABIOSI because he can do whatever pleases him without anybody dares to ask and You had better find your way to your creator before it is too late.

There they go.. Silllly excuses.. I see no sense in your post, and doesn't even go with what you quoted.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by jantavanta(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
#TeamVegan #EbolaFree
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Idrismusty97: What!!!!! shockedshockedshocked

Idris, are u a learner? Ha ha undecided grin grin
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Solozzo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
I think the Doc has a right to attribute his healing to whatever source he pleases; he did acknowledge the benefit of Zmapp but expressed strong faith in the power of his God and Christ that helped him recover. In my opinion we do not really know yet the true nature of existence of the material world, how humanised monoclonal antibodies produced in a tobacco plant cures Ebola disease. While the world appears beautiful and organized, yet so chaotic, uncaring and punishing at times; unsaving, partial and even racist. The complexities are so much that it another science to unravel the source and purpose of the universe. For now let's help to enhance orde and peace in order to assure existence of the human genome before we too disappear like extinct creatures.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by gevis: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
God made man and gav him the garden to tend...evry tin man needs is in the garden...God gv him wisdom to utilize natures gift to solve evry problem he'll evr face n EVD is no diff frm malaria n others dat claimed lots of life bt whose cure was jus in d bark of a tree made by God..If ur father provides all stuff at home n ur bro cooks d stuff. fr u pls who shud u thk? ur bro or Dad? definately ur dad...God takes Glory cos he provided all required to make Zmapp . if God saves evry1 without invention, it simply means man is underutilizing God's givn potential n no Father wants to bottlefeed his 10yr son..DEFINATELY NOT DT HE CANT DO IT, but his son wil nt b meetin hs expectation...God made man, to dominate the earth,,So Glory to God Doc got out of EDV...if u dnt gv glory it doesn't stop him frm being glorious...if it pains u So much,,, Repent N b Saved...then ull understand wat d Doc meant

3 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by bobojoshua(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
hifaif:

That is your own truth. You can't say people are ignorant because they fail to accept your truth as fact. Let us give glory to those who deserve it. Those who worked tirelessly to keep that woman alive.

Of course they r well appreciated...... The scientists must b given honour but d glory still remains to God 4 without his hand in it, d doctors/scientists work in vain. Haba! And even the scientists demselves knows it...except 4 d ignorant ones like u dear. I dnt knw whats in the so-called science that requires much glory of such anyway.cheesycheesy:p
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Cannonleo(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gombs:

Why shd my life be patterned after imperfections then?

A process started by? Right..the big bang, go on!

You're right...but Christianity is not a religion. wink

Yeah, wait for em pagans... God I know is alive and He can answer why man age and die! Your science can't

The question should be "gombs, do u get sick?" And I certainly reply "No, but if I do (I strongly doubt it) I'd cast it out, u won't understand tho" ...but Christianity is no way against medicine, God created herbs for a reason, don't you think so? Our fathers of old used herbs for headaches, not science. Science discovered what healed the pain in those herbs.

Jo said he healed one, u attack him, if no one heals in the name of God, u attack God... why?

But a scientists, a doctor actually told the world via cnn that it was Jesus that healed him...u wanna attack him now? Right, go ahead.

Yet science can't explain how the DNA is carefully loaded with data...or why darkness cannot be the opposite of light, even though they claim it is?

Very silly example! Plane crash before I jump off? undecided too much nollywood aint good dear! Am about to die and one hands me a parachute? Darn!

undecided
Baloney
Dnt worru u gave a gud answer.i have said until atheist promoting extreme radical science without recognising the existence of God create workable ,liveable life and eternity and discover the real truth abt the earth creation and ameobic reactions ..they will continue to be dumb athetist..i give it up to enstein

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. " - Albert Einstein
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Solozzo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ferisidowu: ... Lolz u talking of necrosis (programmed cell death)....... It doesn't make any sense bro.... Cells still regenerate so why do organisms die?

I think the aging may be due to continuous photocopying of genes: just like if you keep photocopying and repecopying the copied pages of a printed paper there would be gradual fading and errors leading to degeneration and death. Nature cannot help it. It appears there is a certain of copies you can of the genome of the organ cells before the fading and errors set in
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Pr0ton: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Segirl18:

Of course they r well appreciated...... The scientists must b given honour but d glory still remains to God 4 without his hand in it, d doctors/scientists work in vain. Haba! And even the scientists demselves knows it...except 4 d ignorant ones like u dear. I dnt knw whats in the so-called science that requires much glory of such anyway .cheesycheesy:p
Reason why we say don't visit the hospital. When you get sick, like being infected with ebola, stay at home and rest your hope in this supreme God who performs miracle without the help of science just as He did in the Bible.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by CharlieMaria(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zikdik: Jesus
Taking credit for the work of doctors since 1AD
Smh for u.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
May God forgive. Do NOT allow His wrath to befall u.'cos, it won't be funny. If u don't believe in Him, y not kip quite. Instead of attracting immeasurable punishment to urself. PLS, I STOP
Gombs:

So science has debunked God's existence.? Hmmm...keep making simpleton of yourself
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by chamboy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Atheist did science created Plants and animal
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
This doctor is telling the infected Africans to pray and not ask for the drugs. These drugs are available. People prayed for a cure to come. The cure is here. Instead of playing games, get the drugs to them.

It takes one month to get the drug ready. Why watch people die and tell them to pray when they can be helped?

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Eldavido1: Two priests, one spanish the other American serving the same God fell sick from the same type of illness, Ebola. Both where giving Zmapp, an experimental drug. One died after giving the drug and the other survived. The one that survived thank God for saving him, but an atheist claim it's the drug that saved him not God, forgetting another priest died after taking the same drug. Dr's only do their best, God is the ultimate healer!
To the best of my knowledge, Six people have been administered ZMapp, BioPharma's experimental Ebola drug.
Two Americans, One Spanish Priest and Three Liberian doctors. Only the Spanish Priest died. That was due to the drug arriving late. Two American Doctors are healed and discharged.
The Three Liberians are improving.

The Drug not healing them is a bloody lie. The news of how quickly the drug worked shows it was a direct effect of the drug. Especially the quick recovery of Doctor Kent.

I also believe the Americans are lying when they say the drugs have finished. Six samples can not be all they have.

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
I wonder why the Americans had a cure and kept quiet and watched people die. Now they are bent on deceiving people that the drug did not work.

The one month required to create the drug will soon elapse now the American government are saying it does not work. Please, the Liberian doctors are recovering.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Pr0ton: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
chamboy: Atheist did science created Plants and animal

Nope.
You have an answer?grin
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by sammily(m): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
Current number of deaths in WA to Ebola is about 1427, with all the prayers Africans have been praying since for God's intervention, more people keep dying in WA. 2 Americans got the virus, were treated with ZMapp and got cured but you people are saying God healed them. Are you saying God only listens to prayers from America? undecided undecided Its just pathetic the way some people defend this imaginary God of theirs just to feel among.

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by sammily(m): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
If the doctor so much believe in God's miracle, why didn't he/she following the way of Zachery's parents when he had a ruptured appendix, we all knew how that turned out... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2014
Segirl18:

Of course they r well appreciated...... The scientists must b given honour but d glory still remains to God 4 without his hand in it, d doctors/scientists work in vain. Haba! And even the scientists demselves knows it...except 4 d ignorant ones like u dear. I dnt knw whats in the so-called science that requires much glory of such anyway.cheesycheesy:p

Anyway, that is what you believe. kiss
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by engrsoma(m): 1:09am On Aug 25, 2014
ATHEISTS what do you believe in?
You Evolved from Apes?
Earth was created in a Big Bang?
The Bible is more believable than these.
How do you exlain the intricateness and complexities in the world?
The Night and Day Phenomenum, the Sun at a perfect distance from us that if it gets 1% nearer we all burn frm the reflection?
Common!!!! there has to be a Creator, Master Designer for all these.
SECONDLY
God is not a man that his wayz should be question, The doctor was healed because God wanted to heal her and also because she believed. If you an atheist Gets Ebola, God might still heal you Just to tell the world that He loves all Humans Because they are his creation.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Zinachimdindu(f): 1:46am On Aug 25, 2014
The miracle working God is still alive
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nwaoma1(f): 5:44am On Aug 25, 2014
At the mention of the name JESUS!!! Every knee MUST bow and every tongue CONFESS that HE Is LORD. JESUS I and my family will serve you all the days of our lives, Amen.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by salam1(m): 6:24am On Aug 25, 2014
I believedsome of dose datdied from dis disease r even holier dan us leaving wen will u learn 2 believe dat web its not tym 4 u 2go u will still survive no matter d sickness.stop seeing others dat died as sinners. D truth b say wen ur tym 2 liv the world reach nothing fit stop u from dieing.it may sound funnybut daz d truth
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by emmariche: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Thank you Jesus for healing him!
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Weah96: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2014
italo: The doctor says Jesus cured her...that name is like hot coal on the head of the children of satan.

Look at them.

Jesus is an ordinary Mexican name.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by emmariche: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2014
Zikdik: Jesus
Taking credit for the work of doctors since 1AD
. May God forgive u
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Weah96: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2014
Nwaoma1: At the mention of the name JESUS!!! Every knee MUST bow and every tongue CONFESS that HE Is LORD. JESUS I and my family will serve you all the days of our lives, Amen.

Not true. Rubbish. No one is kneeling anywhere. The same bible also says that false prophets will heal people in the name of Jesus. How can false prophets use Jesus name if the name is so powerful? Better use your head.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by loco2(m): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2014
"When the solution is simple, God is answering".

ALBERT EINSTEIN, Theoretical Physicist
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by scillo123(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2014
You take it or leave it, there is a mighty miracle working GOD. The whole world can not comprehend his ways. His ways can not be questioned, He surpasses other irrelevant God. God said to Moses in Romans 9:15;

I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Among those whom you'll show mercy, please cant me worthy to be a partaker just like you have done in the life of this doctor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.