Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (38214 Views)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by hotwax: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2014
UrbanMystique: there are doctors and scientists that proclaim fairies, alliens and ghosts, these characters exist too?

point is, stop giving the glory of science to a fictional character. especially when such character deserves non.

SO alliens are in the same categories as faires. I thought every atheists believe in Alien.

What type of nonentity atheist are you? May be you are a learner. Or just a confused retard.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by UrbanMystique: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2014
hotwax:

SO alliens are in the same categories as faires. I thought every atheists believe in Alien.

What type of nonentity atheist are you? May be you are a learner. Or just a confused retard.
ediat, how many atheists have you seen that believe aliens? fhucktard.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by TheBigUrban2: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2014
hotwax:

You are not sure what atheists believe in or dont believe in, yet you are calling someone confused/learner

Shut up

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by ndidibabe(f): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2014
italo:

You forget that the one testifying is a doctor.

She knows that Jesus is the maker of even science.

I thought God made everything.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by hotwax: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

You are not sure what atheists believe in or dont believe in, yet you are calling someone confused/learner

Shut up

SHut the fck up kid.

Listen for your own good and stop dramatizing your blatant illiteracy.

Stephen Hawking is one of the greatest atheist and scientist in the world. He wrote some Journals on ETLF.

Mainstream atheist believe there are aliens. It christians and muslims clergies that don't want the world t know there are aliens.

Alien is an insult to bible and Quran. Thats why world powers dont want you to believe ETL exists. Its scientist and Athiests that are promoting the idea.

So Mr. Wannabe Athiest, you need to read wide in your quest to become an Athiest. For now, you are just coming up with the idea. You are not yet an athiest.

The Athiests I know are extremely knowledgeable. You are in insult to Atheist.

Seriously, I dont hate Athiest, but rather, I respect them. They are good researchers. The world actually need them. Above all, I still believe in GOD as the creator of Proton, Neutron

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by TheBigUrban2: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2014
hotwax:

SHut the fck up kid.

Listen for your own good and stop dramatizing your blatant illiteracy.

Stephen Hawking is one of the greatest atheist and scientist in the world. He wrote some Journals on ETLF.

Mainstream atheist believe there are aliens. It christians and muslims clergies that don't want the world t know there are aliens.

Alien is an insult to bible and Quran. Thats why world powers dont want you to believe ETL exists. Its scientist and Athiests that are promoting the idea.

So Mr. Wannabe Athiest, you need to read wide in your quest to become an Athiest. For now, you are just coming up with the idea. You are not yet an athiest.

The Athiests I know are extremely knowledgeable. You are in insult to Atheist.

Seriously, I dont hate Athiest, but rather, I respect them. They are good researchers. The world actually need them. Above all, I still believe in GOD as the creator of Proton, Neutron

There is no such thing as "mainstream atheists"

The only thing that joins all atheists together is a disbelief in God.

No reputable scientist will tell you that he or she believes in aliens...they only say that it is a possibility given how large the universe is and how there are "earth-like" planets.

You sir, are an ignorant mofo
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by italo: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2014
ndidibabe: I thought God made everything.

Jesus is God.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by hotwax: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

There is no such thing as "mainstream atheists"

The only thing that joins all atheists together is a disbelief in God.

No reputable scientist will tell you that he or she believes in aliens...they only say that it is a possibility given how large the universe is and how there are "earth-like" planets.

You sir, are an ignorant mofo

There is no point arguing with thick brained baboon.
I have made my point. You cant delete my posts. It may be too difficult to understand for you.

In science, we have something called Logic. Its

We talk about core atheist.

Tom Cruise - and Atheist - He believes ETL exists
Stephen Hawkin - One of the greatest Scientist
Charlse Dawin
Carmen Argiba

There is course called "Logic" Its a course in the University. When you get there, you will have it too.

There is difference between:

There is no God and "There are possibilities of alien life form"

Before you decide to use the world "Possible" you have to agree on some premises. You will need to compromise and shift ground.

In the statement "There is no God". No room for compromise. The conclusion is closed and brick-walled.

In the statement "There are possibilities of alien life form" . There are elements of uncertainty, ground shifting.

Why am I arguing with you? There is no point. It just a waste of time.

Why I am trying to educate you is because: Nairaland is general social utility. Foreigners are using the site. I dont want foreigners to see Nigerians as Numskull you are trying to prove we are.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by zoe123: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2014
it is always funny whenever a post about Jesus,God or Christianity is posted and all the NL idiots will come out en mass to write crap. Na by force say you must believe? for your information believing in God or Jesus is not by FORCE, you are not the 1st neither will you be the last that did not believe but it still hasn't stopped him from being the son of the most high nor his gospel from being preached all around the world.he never forces anyone to believe or accept him. if you don't, no wahala but please stop bashing others because they do.A doctor said she was cured by Jesus how e take pain you?she's a scientist for crying out loud she knew when science failed her and faith took over.By the way na u sick? how u take know say no be Jesus heal am?abi una dey there when she was fighting for her life? free her people. Sometimes i wonder if all these negativity and Jesus bashing is not simply a way of re-assuring yourselves that you made a right choice by not believing in him

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by TheBigUrban2: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2014
hotwax:

There is no point arguing with thick brained baboon.
I have made my point. You cant delete my posts. It may be too difficult to understand for you.

In science, we have something called Logic. Its

We talk about core atheist.

Tom Cruise - and Atheist - He believes ETL exists
Stephen Hawkin - One of the greatest Scientist
Charlse Dawin
Carmen Argiba

There is course called "Logic" Its a course in the University. When you get there, you will have it too.

There is difference between:

There is no God and "There are possibilities of alien life form"

Before you decide to use the world "Possible" you have to agree on some premises. You will need to compromise and shift ground.

In the statement "There is no God". No room for compromise. The conclusion is closed and brick-walled.

In the statement "There are possibilities of alien life form" . There are elements of uncertainty, ground shifting.

Why am I arguing with you? There is no point. It just a waste of time.

Why I am trying to educate you is because: Nairaland is general social utility. Foreigners are using the site. I dont want foreigners to see Nigerians as Numskull you are trying to prove we are.

Tom Cruise is a scientologist and not an atheist
Charles Darwin was a biologist and not an astrophysicist

It is possible that there are aliens but that doesnt mean I believe in aliens,

Please, shelve your ignorance
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by zoe123: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2014
UrbanMystique: yeah typical christians..

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh

if e pain you go catch Ebola then get cured by whatever then you can come back to tell us what cured you.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by ndidibabe(f): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2014
italo:

Jesus is God.
Na wha o. So jesus was praying to himself during his forty days and forty night fasting?

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Weah96: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2014
ndidibabe: Na wha o. So jesus was praying to himself during his forty days and forty night fasting?

Once you accept the virgin birth, the rest of the impossible stories become easier to believe.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by tonychristopher: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2014
Joagbaje:

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/08/i-serve-god-who-answers-prayers.html

THERE IS GOD AND THERE HAS BEEN GOD, BASTARDS CAN BE ATHEIST...

SOME IDIOTSS SAID JESUS TAKING CREDIT...BUT THE FACT IS THAT THERE IS GOD AND JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY PATH THAT LEAD TO HIM

OTHERS ARE FALSE

NO APOLOGIES
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by fajani(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2014
iamtewwy:
yea i went to church tuday!! der was a tym i asked a question in church and d pastor dodged it off over 700people sitted in church the guy dint give me certisfactory answer! even d members knew d ansa he gave dint relate to my question! and yes i went to church tuday so i can frustrate my ex wit my new look!! cheesy
senseless talk
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by fajani(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2014
@ atheist in the house...... I blame your parent who sent you to school... you have allowed a stinky white men to brain wash you.... Go to Israel you will believe there is God.... and if that your stinky brain washer believe in the nuclear and atomic weapon, let them start a war against Israel, then you will know that He is God, He never change...
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by fajani(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2014
praise the Lord......................... The God of hoist
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by italo: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2014
zoe123:

if e pain you go catch Ebola then get cured by whatever then you can come back to tell us what cured you.

When Ndidi Chukwu prays to her father, Uche Chukwu, is she (Chukwu) praying to herself (Chukwu)?

Na wah for this Ndidi o.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by That2: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2014
fajani: @ atheist in the house...... I blame your parent who sent you to school... you have allowed a stinky white men to brain wash you.... Go to Israel you will believe there is God.... and if that your stinky brain washer believe in the nuclear and atomic weapon, let them start a war against Israel, then you will know that He is God, He never change...
These same stinky Whites brought the stinky religions to Africa. And please don't forget about the Holocaust against so called chosen Israelites were over 6 millions jews were killed in all manner of ways known to man. 6 million! Does that ring a bell. By the way, so what if Israel is the chosen ones? That makes you a scum. This god clearly loves Israel more than you that's why you black scum is not chosen.

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by That2: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2014
tonychristopher:

THERE IS GOD AND THERE HAS BEEN GOD, BASTARDS CAN BE ATHEIST...

SOME IDIOTSS SAID JESUS TAKING CREDIT...BUT THE FACT IS THAT THERE IS GOD AND JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY PATH THAT LEAD TO HIM

OTHERS ARE FALSE

NO APOLOGIES
Yea there is god. The Muslims told me it's Allah, Buddhist told me it's Buddha and Christians told me it's Jesus oops holy spirit sorry Jehovah. How many gods is the Christians even worshipping? Anyway the fact remains that all religion regard there god as the one true god so it isn't a new thing.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by kilokeys(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2014
silly atheist..

this doctor came to west africa, to help in many ways, to share the love he received from his religious belief.

the most unfortunate pple in the world are african atheists.

they lose here on earth and in heaven
they dont get the best of science, suffer in ignorance, feel purposeless, no joy.

love is difficult to accept. but i still love u all.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Abcruz(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2014
The science that u atheist brag about tell us what u have contributed..? Absolutey nothing... But As a matter of fact ALBERT EINSTEIN the great physicist having contributed tremendously to the growth of science made an aphorism: "SCIENCE WITHOUT GOD IS LAME"..
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by TheBigUrban2: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Abcruz: The science that u atheist brag about tell us what u have contributed..? Absolutey nothing... But As a matter of fact ALBERT EINSTEIN the great physicist having contributed tremendously to the growth of science made an aphorism: "SCIENCE WITHOUT GOD IS LAME"..

Einstein was a deist. He rejected the christian God
Darwin was an agnostic
Dawkins is an atheist

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Hembelembe: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2014
That: Or what! Your imaginary god will come down to kill him? Tell that god to stop bokoharam and Ebola first.
I weep for ur parent.... wasted s.p.3.r.m
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by cecegorz(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2014
alentyno: Nice one by the doc

As for you folks I must say this is the first time I have met your breed when it comes to classifying atheists---its called 'dumb-atheists'
Can you even hear yourself a trained doctor who knows the in and out of everything that has to do with 'illness and cure' comes out to testify Jesus' miracle on her life thus saying how she was healed from ebola cannot be scientifically proven and you're still spewing trash? Smh

Btw I wonder why that name 'Jesus' gives you atheists sleepless nights and restless days! For crying out loud since you don't believe in religion why do you spend 98% of your time reading every topic on Christianity?

Ouch! This is below the belt!
It must hurt the reprobates so hard!
Atheism is simply the height of folly.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by brainiac007: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2014
italo: The doctor says Jesus cured her...that name is like hot coal on the head of the children of satan.

Look at them.

Exactly! This Jesus is so intimidating that many here are so uncomfortable just at the mere mention of this name. Please, can someone tell me why?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Abraham2013(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2014
Only a fool will look up to d sky, down d ocean and say dere is no God.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by TheBigUrban2: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Abraham2013: Only a fool will look up to d sky, down d ocean and say dere is no God.

Only a fool would look up to the sky and down in the ocean and claim that there is a supernatural being there

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Abcruz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
a man who is not spiritualy minded can not understand the workings of the spirit.. Things did not just happen, life did not just evolve out nothing all i can say is that The mistery of God can not be fully understood by the knowledge of men...
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Weah96: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Abcruz: a man who is not spiritualy minded can not understand the workings of the spirit.. Things did not just happen, life did not just evolve out nothing all i can say is that The mistery of God can not be fully understood by the knowledge of men...

First you say that one must be spiritually minded to understand the things of the spirit. Then you claim that men are unable to fully understand spirit things again. Which one is it? Must we change into monkeys to understand Yahweh? Which animal in the forest understands him better than humans?

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by fajani(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
That: These same stinky Whites brought the stinky religions to Africa. And please don't forget about the Holocaust against so called chosen Israelites were over 6 millions jews were killed in all manner of ways known to man. 6 million! Does that ring a bell. By the way, so what if Israel is the chosen ones? That makes you a scum. This god clearly loves Israel more than you that's why you black scum is not chosen.

I want to ask you.... how do you generate? If I obey God's commandments I will also be a chosen one..... John3:16 said it all. For God so loves the world that he gave His begotten son that whosoever believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.... sorry to say... you evolved from apes.. but me, I am born of Christ...
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Weah96: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
fajani:

I want to ask you.... how do you generate? If I obey God's commandments I will also be a chosen one..... John3:16 said it all. For God so loves the world that he gave His begotten son that whosoever believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.... sorry to say... you evolved from apes.. but me, I am born of Christ...
We are talking about those who don't believe in Jesus and yet the same Jesus calls them his chosen people. Africans do not have that privilege. You have to first do something to enter heaven. Jesus favorite human beings don't have to do anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead / Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) / Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.