Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (38191 Views)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
iamtewwy: damm!! he healed the american doctors he couldnt heal the nigerian and liberian doctors he allowed dem to bleed and vomit thier instestines out, allowed them to suffer till death!! isnt he a racist?

Lmao!! Have you forgotten? ? Hell is for black people remember? grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: there are doctors and scientists that proclaim fairies, alliens and ghosts, these characters exist too?

point is, stop giving the glory of science to a fictional character. especially when such character deserves non.

And to tell u the truth dear, GOD deserves all d glory cos without him, scientists cannot and would never ever be worthy of any earthly glory. With him breathing d air of life into scientists, scientists are then able to breathe the knowledge of Science into d world... So, stop being ignorant of the truth.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by TongueOfTruth(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
The reason why the atheist keeps bewildering themself with thier flawed disbelieve of christ, is because they can'nt cannaly understand him, God is a spirit and those who wants to experince him must be in spirit likewise, atributing jesus as a fiction, or dualitily doubting is one of the reasons, that they ave fleshly try but fail to understand him, because they are ignorant and unworthy to fathom the mystry behind faith "believing before seing, they are just ordinary humans that see only before believe which christianity is superlatively beyond that. Friends this doctor saw jesus healing in his spiritual eyes, nd believe the treatment done on him was not capable enof to heal him, nd so he cant afford help but to ascribe all glory back to the ULTIMATE JESUS.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by sammily(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Oh! really? If he believes in God so much, why didn't he reject the ZMapp drug and put he's life in prayers undecided Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by glambo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
i pray God will open the eyes of all u unbelievers to his might.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
Segirl18:

And to tell u the truth dear, GOD deserves all d glory cos without him, scientists cannot and would never ever be worthy of any earthly glory. With him breathing d air of life into scientists, scientists are then able to breathe the knowledge of Science into d world... So, stop being ignorant of the truth.

That is your own truth. You can't say people are ignorant because they fail to accept your truth as fact. Let us give glory to those who deserve it. Those who worked tirelessly to keep that woman alive.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
italo:

You forget that the one testifying is a doctor.

She knows that Jesus is the maker of even science.

How did you read her mind? She thanked everyone equally. You should praise the doctors too. Without them, she would have died.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
God is good; acknowledge it.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by kunyeo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: yeah typical christians..

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh

I know this must be coming from a Muslim or an atheist.They never believe in miracles,they only believe bin aajo!
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by lumeneng22: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
By the time ebola will hit boko haram as they continue to rape peoples wives and women/girls nobody will ask them to drop their weapons.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Idrismusty97(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Segirl18:

Mister man, GOD isnt a racist. Pls watch ur tongue 4 it not to mar u...
For him allowing d american live and d others die is simply for a purpose....
And That u dont believe in him or believe he exists doesnt mean u say negative tins against d same one who created u.
What!!!!! shockedshockedshocked
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Rexyl(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zikdik: Jesus
Taking credit for the work of doctors since 1AD

invite him to your life he will heal your ignorance and prepare you for the salvation of your soul from the second death and eternal destruction
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by bibina: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2014

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh

May His light shines on you and redeemed your soul from eternal damnation! may you be forgiven and may God use you to win many souls to the kingdom of His dear son Jesus Christ. Amen
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Rexyl(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
italo:

You forget that the one testifying is a doctor.

She knows that Jesus is the maker of even science.

true talk.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by iamtewwy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Segirl18:

Mister man, GOD isnt a racist. Pls watch ur tongue 4 it not to mar u...
For him allowing d american live and d others die is simply for a purpose....
And That u dont believe in him or believe he exists doesnt mean u say negative tins against d same one who created u.
lol he created me? my mum and dad created me!! without them coming together i am nothing!
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by That2: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
iamtewwy: lol he created me? my mum and dad created me!! without them coming together i am nothing!
Just watch! These religious fanatics would say their god brought your mum and dad together for the purpose of creating you as if you asked to be born.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by iamtewwy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
That: Just watch! These religious fanatics would say god brought your mum and dad together for the purpose of creating you as if you ask him to be created.
lol bros the tin taya me oo they always fighting for there god! wen wud there god come down and fight for himself?

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Adedayo516(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Funny thing is that most of this so called atheists actually went to church today..

BTW, I am not a religious bigot.. but then... I rather not live like there is no God than die and find out there really is

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by iamtewwy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Idrismusty97: What!!!!! shockedshockedshocked

lol funny! grin

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zikdik:
Ever heard of Programmed Cell Death?
... Lolz u talking of necrosis (programmed cell death)....... It doesn't make any sense bro.... Cells still regenerate so why do organisms die?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by iamtewwy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Adedayo516: Funny thing is that most of this so called atheists actually went to church today..
yea i went to church tuday!! der was a tym i asked a question in church and d pastor dodged it off over 700people sitted in church the guy dint give me certisfactory answer! even d members knew d ansa he gave dint relate to my question! and yes i went to church tuday so i can frustrate my ex wit my new look!! cheesy
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Edusouls(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
GOD saved him, others that were treated but didn't make it nko? God saves those he wants to for reasons best known to him..
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by That2: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
iamtewwy: lol bros the tin taya me oo they always fighting for there god! wen wud there god come down and fight for himself?
The only difference between Muslims and Christians is that one of them doesn't tend to violence too often. But they both fight for their God. Christians will say you are blasphemy, you would wakeup dead one day. When nothing bad happens to you they would be tempted to do it themselves. It is just a matter of time before these so called Christians start slitting throats for Jesus just like their Muslims counterparts.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
iamtewwy: lol he created me? my mum and dad created me!! without them coming together i am nothing!

lol... Who then created ur mum and dad? grin
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Pr0ton: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
@Op.. So you call this a miracle

I'd accept that if he wasn't given any experimental drug , but he was given the drug and that forfeited what we could call a miracle.

Tell the guy to keep thanking scientists who made his well being possible, and not an imaginary almighty God whose miracle couldn't be complete without human intervention.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Adedayo516(m): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
iamtewwy:
yea i went to church tuday!! der was a tym i asked a question in church and d pastor dodged it off over 700people sitted in church the guy dint give me certisfactory answer! even d members knew d ansa he gave dint relate to my question! and yes i went to church tuday so i can frustrate my ex wit my new look!! cheesy
No, you know you didn't go there because if your ex.... You can believe whatever you want to believe... It's a free world... Cheers
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by iamtewwy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Segirl18:

lol... Who then created ur mum and dad? grin
pls dont go this part else the matter wunt b resolved, anyways thier mum and dad created them!!

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by remzytimer: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
My people perish for lack of knowledge, what is science where God is, science has failed several time,only the fools will say, there is no God!

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by remzytimer: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2014

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Pr0ton: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
remzytimer: My people perish for lack of knowledge, what is science where God is, science has failed several time, only the fools will say, there is no God!

Nah.. The opposite is the correct one
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by tomiobj(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Joagbaje:

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/08/i-serve-god-who-answers-prayers.html
. How come all American doctors that got infected have been treated and then they say there isn't a cure
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Jayjey(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
God gave us the ability to figure things around whenever we confronts obstacle, these could be physical or spiritual. He has given us knowledge to solving problems, God is the all sufficient God that gave us intellectual ability and must always be acknowledge, there is this yoruba slogan; olorun lo fun wa se meaning God has the final say in all our endeavours, cos He will guide and put us through barriers especially when you key into His Words. The creation of the earth and other planets and galaxies has the greatest assemblage of different branches of science, the creation according to the greatest scientists was done with more than 100% precision and accuracy and were so marvelled with such accuracy and precision and they term Him the super natural being that means He is perfect. please let acknowledge the fact that He is the greatest scientist that has ever liveth and will always live while we will expire one day, in conclusion GOD is the greatest teacher.Think deep and reason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.