Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA (43058 Views)

Is Apple Inc Owned By Satan? Must Read!!! / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by sexyjennik(f): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2014
voltron: I keep wondering whether God is in alliance with this cataclysmic buffoon angry worse why he has sooo many gullible peeps under his control
do not criticize a man of God cos its only God who knws Dose he has called. Judge not so dat ye may not b judged.stop doin God's wrk 4 him.he knws is own n sits on d throne watchin everytin dats happenin. If i may ask,who r u 2 judge anyway?

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by sexyjennik(f): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2014
I jst pity n laff @ all ur comments.y d name calling?even if he is wat ur all sayin he is,wat av u done 2 stop him?stop sayin things ur not sure of n stop condemnin sum1 wit a soul lyk urs.who God hasnt condemned,u r already condemnin d person?r u God who is 2 judge?d bible says,judge not so dat ye may not b judged,yet ur doin so witout God's consent.did he send u?wait Til judgement day n c wat u all wil b judged 4.smh.....stop d hate.if u dnt lyk him,kip d opinión 2 ursef n stop dissing him

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Samgreguc(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2014
uzolexis:

You must be a mind reader cause you wrote exactly what I had in mind,down to the last fullstop.
Both of you wrote off point.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by jayceen: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2014
I Wanda Y Most Of U Guys Hate Diz Man.If He B Fake Or Real,dat 1 Is Btw Hm And God AlmyT. Av U Eva Askd Ursef 'what If Dis Man I Hatin On Is A Tru Man Of God?' U Shud Knw Dat U Av Sind And For D Fakt Dat U Knw Hm N He Doesnt Knw U,he Is Far Beta Dan U. If I Wer U Pray To God And Ask Hm To Reveal To U Hu Tb Joshua Is.Dnt Judge Hm Based On Wat U Heard About Hm.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by otiigba1(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2014
grin
jayceen: I Wanda Y Most Of U Guys Hate Diz Man.If He B Fake Or Real,dat 1 Is Btw Hm And God AlmyT. Av U Eva Askd Ursef 'what If Dis Man I Hatin On Is A Tru Man Of God?' U Shud Knw Dat U Av Sind And For D Fakt Dat U Knw Hm N He Doesnt Knw U,he Is Far Beta Dan U. If I Wer U Pray To God And Ask Hm To Reveal To U Hu Tb Joshua Is.Dnt Judge Hm Based On Wat U Heard About Hm.
abeg! go sit down you gullible brainwshed human, no one is hating TB joshua we are just questioning his certainty, the problem with africans is they believe every thing tb joshua said the man can do no wrong in their eyes,
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by otiigba1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
sexyjennik: do not criticize a man of God cos its only God who knws Dose he has called. Judge not so dat ye may not b judged.stop doin God's wrk 4 him.he knws is own n sits on d throne watchin everytin dats happenin. If i may ask,who r u 2 judge anyway?
grin grin we can criticize him as much has we like, he is only a human beign like us, he is not God! even Christ the real son of God was critized i believe, let alone T B joshua, the man is a crook! just my opinion which i believe i am entitled to and oh! no one is judging him we just think he is a liar!
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by otiigba1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
grin grin grin for some reason it is only the females who are trying to defend TB joshua on here, the saying women has small brain comes to mind

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by otiigba1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sleekbash: I believe that wen the Ebola virus patient have faith and administer the holy water of Prophet TB Joshua they ll be cured.
yes! if you have faith the water from you tap at home will also cure you, the water does not have to come from the so called TB joshua
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
sexyjennik: do not criticize a man of God cos its only God who knws Dose he has called. Judge not so dat ye may not b judged.stop doin God's wrk 4 him.he knws is own n sits on d throne watchin everytin dats happenin. If i may ask,who r u 2 judge anyway?

Can you quote a Bible verse that says that you must be called by God to be a pastor.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by iamord(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dibiachukwu:

Oink bi.tches. Whatch you gon do about it.

You gonna cwry?

Onyeyi save us all.

Onyeyi protects those who honour him. He controls the devils too. Onyeyi is supreme

Lol!!!!!! This. Guy is the real shi.t lol
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by dorox(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
If humans are able to find a cure for Ebola through the application of scientific methods, it would imply that humans can defeat the devil through science as they have done many times in the past when such silly claims were made by ignorant religious charlatans about the bubonic plague and small pox.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by roufy235(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
hmm
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by bezimo(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
I concour with this Prophet. The link below shows the source of Ebola
http://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/category/illuminati-2/
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Weah96: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
continentalceo: 5more cases of Ebola has been has been confirmed..Order for you hand sanitizer for prevention...call&whatsapp 08104101367 email goziennadi@yahoo.com and BBM PIN 2A90EE47.. Contact me for any Quantity of Hand sanitizer...May God Heal our Country

Call it Holy sanitizer and you will sell more.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by juligon: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
lolz every body de vex for dis man o
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
voltron: I keep wondering whether God is in alliance with this cataclysmic buffoon angry worse why he has sooo many gullible peeps under his control
God is not with any one who do not serve him and gives him glory
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Atmosfear: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Since nothing can happen without God's permission then Satan got approval from him to afflict his black children with ebola. Just like Job. Even god blames the devil for his shortcomings. What a loving father!!!
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by liongirl: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Emmanul forlife ride on sir
etunoman76: Nigeria’s controversial preacher, T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), has declared that the killer disease Ebola currently ravaging West Africa is from ‘the pit of hell’.

According to Mr. Joshua, who, on Sunday, led his congregation in prayer for the nations and individuals affected by the disease, time was up for the ‘strange ailment’ and life would soon return to normal for the affected countries.

“The so called strange ailment coming from three nations – Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia… satan is the manufacturer, the source,” Joshua defiantly declared to the faithful.

“Begin to capture the covenant of that strange sickness,” the cleric then enjoined the congregation. “Command that strange ailment to come out and go to the pit of hell, in the name of Jesus Christ!”

“Because of Christ, people of Liberia, Sierra Leona, Guinea, you are released,” Mr. Joshua said, accompanied by the vibrant congregants in a service believed to have been viewed by millions worldwide through Joshua’s Christian television station Emmanuel TV.

The controversial pastor boldly declared that God had spoken to him to pray for the nations affected by Ebola as its reign of fear was close to closure.

The pastor, cited to be one of Africa’s most influential individuals, decried the toll Ebola had taken on society, especially in the areas of kinship and kindness.

“People are no longer their brother’s keepers because of this strange disease,” he lamented, adding that if someone publicly collapsed from any form of sickness, people would likely abandon the invalid as opposed to lending a helping hand.

“Once satan takes love out of people, he has taken life. Satan is not happy that we are one; he is against oneness. He knows when we are not one, we can be defeated,” he fumed.

“The weapon satan is afraid of is love,” Mr. Joshua continued. “Satan can fight anything but he cannot fight love.”

The cleric then cited a poignant question asked by Jesus in Luke 18:8: “When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

He added that the prayer Jesus offered for His followers’ faith not to fail indicated challenges would arise in the last days which would make many ‘abandon their faith’, Ebola being one of such challenges.

Mr. Joshua made headlines this week in local and international media for sending 4,000 bottles of ‘Anointing Water’ to the Ebola-stricken nation of Sierra Leone on the request of the government, alongside $50,000 in humanitarian aid.

Last week, Mr. Joshua debunked a rumour attributed to him that went viral in Nigeria claiming that bathing in salt water could prevent the disease.

With over 1.2million followers on Facebook and 90,000 YouTube subscribers, the preacher has a huge social media following.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/foreign/west-africa-foreign/167112-ebola-is-manufactured-by-satan-t-b-joshua.html#sthash.5gSXo6XB.dpbs
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by 185mikel(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
TB Joshua never spoke against anyone except for the devil. but lot of people has raised accusation against this innocent man on this thread. why bad names? and what is that thing that he has done against you personally that gave u d license to run ur smelly mouth like yansh wey get dysentery?

leave him alone. don't touch him with ur mouth and with ur writing.

but if you want the wrath of God to descend on you and all you have then continue. few words are enough for the wise. to him that have hear, let him listen.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Zodiac61(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2014

Okay then! We shall not criticize a man of god.
We shall just call him ignorant, foolish, conman, parasite.
Happy now.
Why the deluded followers of these self-appointed buffons think that they are above being criticised defeats me. No wonder the pastors are rich beyond the dreams of the sheep that follow them.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Weah96: 3:56am On Aug 24, 2014
185mikel: TB Joshua never spoke against anyone except for the devil. but lot of people has raised accusation against this innocent man on this thread. why bad names? and what is that thing that he has done against you personally that gave u d license to run ur smelly mouth like yansh wey get dysentery?

leave him alone. don't touch him with ur mouth and with ur writing.

Joshua is a hustler, not a man of God.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by mecussey(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2014
Spotless180: we should nt judge him like dat. just pray dat God expose him if he is fake.

is'nt this as simple as ABCD? Nigerians just want to see God and not a man of God. Almighty God is the being that knows everything and not a man of God. If a man of God is God then why would we need God. TBJ is not God and will never be God. He has limited knowledge both physically and spiritually. If he is fake let God expose him, if he is real, let him elevate him. You furkard critics should go get busy.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by continentalceo(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2014
Weah96:

Call it Holy sanitizer and you will sell more.

Lol! You no well
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by dotex001(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2014
U don't condemn a man of God even tho u can doubt the vessel tho....am not a member of synagogue but this man has survived all form of criticisms so leave the batthe for God....Tbh this man has made a point and looking for a loophole in his speeches is now a common thing to those who don't like his ministry...which is what u have done.... I like him and I like his teachings I believe u don't listen to them cos if u do u won't be making such a rash word on him....He is doing something by sending Holy water and money for them....If I may ask what tangible thing have u done as regards curtailing the spread of Ebola.....apart from criticising?....Let God judge him not u....cos even u ain't perfect.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by dotex001(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2014
Weah96:

Joshua is a hustler, not a man of God.
At least he doesn't exploit people....and he gives without expecting anything in return......So tell me how he is a husller wen money ia not what is motivating him
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2014
dotex001:
U don't condemn a man of God even tho u can doubt the vessel tho....am not a member of synagogue but this man has survived all form of criticisms so leave the batthe for God....Tbh this man has made a point and looking for a loophole in his speeches is now a common thing to those who don't like his ministry...which is what u have done.... I like him and I like his teachings I believe u don't listen to them cos if u do u won't be making such a rash word on him....He is doing something by sending Holy water and money for them....If I may ask what tangible thing have u done as regards curtailing the spread of Ebola.....apart from criticising?....Let God judge him not u....cos even u ain't perfect.

Any effort at making more people aware of the danger and practical methods to contain and prevent further spread from the e ch to the poor is welcomed. However people like TB Joshua spread dangerous false hope that allow Ebola victims to hide their status or not even believe in it thereby make a bad condition worse. The little I have done about Ebola is in danger of being wiped out by absolute rubbish and falsehood of a mind filled with evil intentions and decwption

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by luluosas(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
victorazy:

U no know anything. U just quote Bible u never knew. Did TB said na God send the sickness and the did God said Satan is not the cause of ALL sickness? Quiet and don't ridicule a prophet.
Die-hard T.B Joshua fan. I sorry for you.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ tpoic
Chai!buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

...amongst other things ba? like poverty and corruption? And even HIV and tuberculosis.

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by joshd1: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Those blaspheming Good people are nothing but witches...
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Weah96: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2014
dotex001:
At least he doesn't exploit people....and he gives without expecting anything in return......So tell me how he is a husller wen money ia not what is motivating him

You're a demonstrable liar, just like this Joshua person. Are you two related?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad / Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.