Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,423 members, 7,958,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA (43226 Views)

Is Apple Inc Owned By Satan? Must Read!!! / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by enitant(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Na you know ƌ̲̣̣̣̥@̤̥̣̈̊̇t̶̲̥̅̊ one but Ǻℓℓ we know B̲̣̣̣ξ say make Ɣ☺ΰ​ № accommodate them for spiritual healing oooooooooooooooooNa you know ƌ̲̣̣̣̥@̤̥̣̈̊̇t̶̲̥̅̊ one but Ǻℓℓ we know B̲̣̣̣ξ say make Ɣ☺ΰ​ № accommodate them for spiritual healing oooooooooooooooooNa you know ƌ̲̣̣̣̥@̤̥̣̈̊̇t̶̲̥̅̊ one but Ǻℓℓ we know B̲̣̣̣ξ say make Ɣ☺ΰ​ № accommodate them for spiritual healing ooooooooooooooooo
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by zeroshadow: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
gatiano: That is because he knows who satan is. he needs not be scared and just say it out loud. satan is a human being just like every other human. El- Rufai stated he won't retreat unless satan converts to Islam. Do you think they don't know who they are refering to? we should ask them who this satan is.

They don't know who they are referring to they are just been religious bigots.
god and satan don't exist.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
gatiano: That is because he knows who satan is. he needs not be scared and just say it out loud. satan is a human being just like every other human. El- Rufai stated he won't retreat unless satan converts to Islam. Do you think they don't know who they are refering to? we should ask them who this satan is.
My thoughts exactly! The man of God knows things but he doesn't want to say more than that. This particular Satan has a human face grin

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by otomatic(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
This is the problem with africa . everything must be religious. A government that should be funding research is rather asking for bottles of annointing water.
I weep for this continent. Even private organizations will rather not fund research in sciences. They'll rather put their cash on shows like dance competitions, ultimate search, African idols, music, etc. That's why we are always helpless and looking to the west. What if the west was also hoping on some divine intervention.
The Americans that survived, was it by prayers, or anointing water /oil?
God exists,yes. But He has given us the brains. Let's use it.

18 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by sirjohnson(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
zeroshadow:

That's the mentality of religious africans... Blaming their problems on an imaginary villain. But praising their success on an imaginary hero.

Most Africans have a religious mental problem.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by enesty(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
I pity all of you guys raining insult on God servant,may he have mercy on your souls.what tb joshua has done for the world u can never ever dream of doing except u are called but u stay there and insult a servant of God,pls go and study the bible well cox it says touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm,if he's real or fake let God decide that

15 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by gatiano(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
They know 100%, and they really are going to get whooped for not revealing who satan is cos of fear and profit. he just confused people with the phrase "the pit of hell".
zeroshadow:

They don't know who they are referring to they are just been religious bigots.
god and satan don't exist.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
If all good and perfect gifts come from God, then it is safe to say all bad and imperfect 'gifts' come from the devil.

On the basis of scripture, he's right.

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by litetias(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
voltron: I keep wondering whether God is in alliance with this cataclysmic buffoon angry worse why he has sooo many gullible peeps under his control
Nigerians would look up to you if you can show them you're special. Also the charity he does so publicly is a plus in his favour as far as people are concerned. Personally I think he's not as bad a brainwasher as some other notable pastors

3 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Arosa(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
I said it, Ebola was sent by the devil to spread his ministry. Ebola is one of the spiritual prophet of the devil. grin grin grin
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by ProfyJay(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
sirjohnson: You all need to read this article I saw on Vanguard: Virus Worse Than Ebola
. Because satan is the god of this world..
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by donphilopus: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Missy89: This dude needs to keep quite

You can't even spell “quiet”. Or you don't know the difference between “quite” and “quiet”!

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Dreyl(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tell that satan to bring the Ebola cure asap
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by justinlmj(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
The Bible said a prophet is not welcomed in his homeland....too many haters

4 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Missy89(f): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
donphilopus:

You can't even spell “quiet”. Or you don't know the difference between “quite” and “quiet”!

Phone auto spell typo.

word police

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Lucasbalo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
otomatic: This is the problem with africa . everything must be religious. A government that should be funding research is rather asking for bottles of annointing water.
I weep for this continent. Even private organizations will rather not fund research in sciences. They'll rather put their cash on shows like dance competitions, ultimate search, African idols, music, etc. That's why we are always helpless and looking to the west. What if the west was also hoping on some divine intervention.
The Americans that survived, was it by prayers, or anointing water /oil?
God exists,yes. But He has given us the brains. Let's use it.
Good point.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ignorance is bliss to thm who embrace it.

It will do well if you take ssome college Microbiology. You will learn a lot from it.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by lomprico(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
sandijey: Once satan takes love out of people, he has taken life. Satan is not happy that we are one; he is against oneness. He knows when we are not one, we can be defeated

True..........
Results of Too much weed! What has this got to do with d topic of discussion?

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by IYANGBALI: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
But dis dude fine o,see as my toto dey wet for him fine face
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Why are people still taking these MOG(swindlers) serious?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
"Virus Worse Than Ebola" --- THAT SHUD BE IGNORANCE ,clearly n sadly some ppl r displaying it here undecided
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
The ironic thing is that most of those hating on the prophet and spewing filth and vileness on the man of God and his ministry will not give even 50 naira to a handicapped beggar on the street. They have never been to his ministry or listened to his messages, yet they are here cussing on a prophet of God. The man gave tens of thousands of dollars in humanitarian aid, but most of them saying rubbish here conveniently ignored that aspect. May God forgive you all.

One thing I have learnt about prophet Joshua is the man doesn't speak idle words. If he says something concerning a matter then know he is under divine direction. As for those calling this man is a swindler, I would really love it if they can give us insights on the instances he swindled them.

Let's be watchful of the things we say, for we shall be made accountable for every thoughtless word we speak/write.

15 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by justinlmj(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ishilove: The ironic thing is that most of those hating on the prophet and spewing filth and vileness on the man of God and his ministry will not give even 50 naira to a handicapped beggar on the street. They have never been to his ministry or listened to his messages, yet they are here cussing on a prophet of God. The man gave tens of thousands of dollars in humanitarian aid, but most them conveniently ignored that aspect. May God forgive you all.

One thing I have learnt about prophet Joshua is the man doesn't speak idle words. If he says something concerning a matter then know he is under divine direction.
as i said....The Bible said a prophet is not welcomed in his
homeland....

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ishilove: The ironic thing is that most of those hating on the prophet and spewing filth and vileness on the man of God and his ministry will not give even 50 naira to a handicapped beggar on the street. They have never been to his ministry or listened to his messages, yet they are here cussing on a prophet of God. The man gave tens of thousands of dollars in humanitarian aid, but most them conveniently ignored that aspect. May God forgive you all.

One thing I have learnt about prophet Joshua is the man doesn't speak idle words. If he says something concerning a matter then know he is under divine direction.

Smh

You should actually be ashamed of what you just typed

So Satan has laboratories and factories ?

Na wa oo for some gullible persons sha, and we wonder why we r not moving forward

3 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by M4gunners: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Spotless180: we should nt judge him like dat. just pray dat God expose him if he is fake.
How many times will God expose him? The last time some of his Church members came to confess, people say they were paid to do so.Nigerians and miracle.They never learn.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by degreen: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
hmm I don't think God will have much problem judging this wicked world. because above me are so many chief judges who condemned others but their heart are as dark as the devil. So many new age Satan that want to take God's position. I Just pray that our words will not lead us to hell.

3 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by rawtruth(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
voltron: I keep wondering whether God is in alliance with this cataclysmic buffoon angry worse why he has sooo many gullible peeps under his control

What has he done to dserve the insult? Some of u are just the very problems the likes of TB JOSHUA are there to solve. ... Offer your heart for LOVE to lead it, brother.

6 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by justinlmj(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
M4gunners: How many times will God expose him? The last time some of his Church members came to confess, people say they were paid to do so.Nigerians and miracle.They never learn.

I dont go to his church but I know he has healed and delivered alot of ppl....do u think he paid all of them ?

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Ishilove: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Smh

Na wa oo for some gullible persons sha, and we wonder why we r not moving forward
I have ABSOLUTELY no reason whatsoever to be ashamed of what I have written. I spit the truth; you can take it or leave it. You are entitled to your opinions, no matter how ignorant they are.

5 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Kylekent59: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
justinlmj: The Bible said a prophet is not welcomed in his homeland....too many haters

Dat same bible was written dat we should be ware of false prophet ,for dey shall perform miracles and deceive pple(like u ). so be urself and do good

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by rawtruth(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Smh

You don't sound like one who understands a thing about spiritual matthers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians / Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.