Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA (43057 Views)

Is Apple Inc Owned By Satan? Must Read!!! / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Dolemite(f): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
In this day and age of technological advancement, people like these still thrive?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Olasuposaheed(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nigeria and their comedian PASTOR
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by iamord(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nostalgia21:
why is this douche bag still quoting me?.. Why can't you just move on with your miserable life?

U r a Dead guy! U quote back and Don't expect me to quote Back.. ! U no well
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by sCross: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
oyb: so Satan now has the powers of God?

so satan can't create anything ?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by joywendy(f): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
etunoman76: Nigeria’s controversial preacher, T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), has declared that the killer disease Ebola currently ravaging West Africa is from ‘the pit of hell’.

“The so called strange ailment coming from three nations – Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia… satan is the manufacturer, the source,” Joshua defiantly declared to the faithful.(Yeah right, lipsrsealed)

“Begin to capture the covenant of that strange sickness,” the cleric then enjoined the congregation. “Command that strange ailment to come out and go to the pit of hell, in the name of Jesus Christ!”(Covenant? Wtf!)

“Because of Christ, people of Liberia, Sierra Leona, Guinea, you are released,” Mr. Joshua said,(it seems so easy to say)

The controversial pastor boldly declared that God had spoken to him to pray for the nations affected by Ebola as its reign of fear was close to closure.(Yeah right)

“People are no longer their brother’s keepers because of this strange disease,” he lamented, adding that if someone publicly collapsed from any form of sickness, people would likely abandon the invalid as opposed to lending a helping hand.( What is he saying? Have people ever being one? Are people always their brother's keepers? If you ask him to shake an Ebola patient, will he? #smh)

“Once satan takes love out of people, he has taken life. Satan is not happy that we are one; he is against oneness. He knows when we are not one, we can be defeated,” he fumed.(Seriously)

Last week, Mr. Joshua debunked a rumour attributed to him that went viral in Nigeria claiming that bathing in salt water could prevent the disease.( Really? shocked)

With over 1.2million followers on Facebook and 90,000 YouTube subscribers, the preacher has a huge social media following.( I pity them)

Why is he like this? Why? What's he gaining from all this?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/foreign/west-africa-foreign/167112-ebola-is-manufactured-by-satan-t-b-joshua.html#sthash.5gSXo6XB.dpbs

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by seedorfg(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
T.B Donkua you never seize to amaze me grin
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Lovine: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
One day all these confused idiots will seek God, what you believe about the prophet of God does not change anything, Ps. 105:15, read and be wise.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by sholly007: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
boombay: mehn... see haterz on board... not as fake as olumba olumba!grin
Bro, so u sabi OLUMBA! OLUMBA!!
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by STENACO: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
The people he healed in Korea, china and all over the world were also paid? People should not attract the wrath of God upon themselves
M4gunners: How many times will God expose him? The last time some of his Church members came to confess, people say they were paid to do so.Nigerians and miracle.They never learn.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dummy speech
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Acidosis(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ezibless: And now the PK's talking grin

lol whats PK?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by andyanders: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
voltron: I keep wondering whether God is in alliance with this cataclysmic buffoon angry worse why he has sooo many gullible peeps under his control

When apes like you talk, I pity their ignorance.May God have mercy on an ignorant fools like you.

He is praying for the sick and the afflicted and you are here condemning the cleric. Repent or you be visited by the strange decease so that people like you can know when to talk.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Ezibless: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Acidosis:

lol whats PK?
PK-Pastor's Kid...u want me to tell u say u dull again abi? Lol. grin
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by datibo: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mat.5 vs 11. Blessed are ye,when men shall revile you,and persecute you,and say all manner of evil against you falsely,for my sake. Rejoice,and be exceedingly glad,for great is your reward in heaven,for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Will advice all who say evil against Joshua to read through the book of mathew. And you find all you seek

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by andyanders: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dolemite: In this day and age of technological advancement, people like these still thrive?

After checking out your profile, I wouldn't argue with you because you are just an image of the devil. Which age of technological advancement are you talking about?Are you saying God is not alive and that He cannot speak through His genuine prophets? God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore.God deliver His message through His genuine prophets and T.B. Joshua is one of them.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by joywendy(f): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lovine: One day all these confused idiots will seek God, what you believe about the prophet of God does not change anything, Ps. 105:15, read and be wise.
my people suffer for lack of knowledge (hosea 5 vs 6a)
Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them. (Matt 7 vs 15-20)read and be wise!!

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by RaptorX: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
The satan he is talking about are all those white people posting online, hoping that the virus wipe out millions of Africans. We know who is behind this so called ebola epidemic, but where is the so called first black president of the US, and why has been so silent on these epidemic, he is nothing but a puppet anyway.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
voltron: I keep wondering whether God is in alliance with this cataclysmic buffoon angry worse why he has sooo many gullible peeps under his control
Calling a man of God buffoon.... pls fear God o
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by andyanders: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Olasuposaheed: Nigeria and their comedian PASTOR

So Nigerian Pastors are now comedians? I pity you.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Does Nl look like your church?, where u have brainwashed zombies who do not dare challenge the stupidity of their so called Mogs? If u don't want to see people's opinions leave Nl Nd keep ur head in your bible

One thing we know is your pseudo god created Satan therefore by allowing him to thrive he's the one behind Ebola ...oops I starting to sound like a Christian
Acidosis: A quick message to Mr Seun. I think its time to initiate the "LUNATIC Section"

People who have little or no knowledge on religious matters should be denied posting on MOG related matters (same goes to other sections). Here we have a message from the religious perspective, hence people who have never talked 'religion' should stick to romance, politics, or the lunatic section.

I ACIDOSIS SAYS: EBOLA IS FROM SATAN! Even God can afflict anyone, with any kind of disease. He did that on the arrogant Egyptians - The same stubborness in the life of King Pharoah is still manifesting in that country called Egypt.

"Now this does not mean sickness is always from God/satan or that God or satan always inflicts us with sickness to teach us a spiritual lesson. In a world tainted by sin; sickness, disease, and death will always be with us (ebola inclusive). We are fallen beings, with physical bodies prone to disease and illness. Some sickness is simply a result of the natural course of things in this world. Sickness can also be the result of a demonic attack. The Bible describes several instances when physical suffering was caused by Satan and his demons (Matthew 17:14-18 ; Luke 13:10-16 ).

More so, God is still in control. God sometimes allows sin and/or Satan to cause physical suffering. Even when sickness is not directly from God, He will still use it according to His perfect will."

Whoever is not satisfied with T.B Joshua's comment should kindly go and prove himself/herself on HEALTH section or better still check the Lunatic section.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Ishilove: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Davidovinci: Some so called Keyboard warriors here keep falling my hand...some of you need to look at the poo u are spilling here.
Rendering insults on Tb Joshua cos he said something about devil bn the manufacturer of the Ebola virus..If its not the devil then who?
Now I fully understand how those Pharisees/Sadducees etc in the bible think...Neva knew it has gotten to this.
I ain't judging no one neither I'm i saying I'm perfect/religious. but the crappy comments here is disgraceful....
The bolded is an understatement

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Dolemite(f): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
andyanders:

After checking out your profile, I wouldn't argue with you because you are just an image of the devil. Which age of technological advancement are you talking about?Are you saying God is not alive and that He cannot speak through His genuine prophets? God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore.God deliver His message through His genuine prophets and T.B. Joshua is one of them.

Image of the devil? lol, from your profile you strike me as a gullible person so engaging you in meaning discuss would be an exercise in futility....keep getting deceived, it's none of my business. grin
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by dsenator: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
It baffles me when people condemn the people they are supposed to be hailing and surprises me when they sing praises of those that should be outrightly condemned.Why on earth would this man be called all sorts of name because of the good works he has been doing.A relative of mine was taken to scoan in 1995 with hiv 1&2 after we had gone to some churches that we believed had the best G.O's serving the living God but it was to no avail and God is my witness that he was completely healed at synagogue with another test carried out at luth(where the first test that showed positive was done)now showed negative confirming the healing,he still lives perfectly well till today.Are you now telling me satan's power can do greater things than the great power of CHRIST.This man has been bringing succour to the people in bondage through the power of God,he's been given money to the needy what else do we want?The ones that are using christ's power,what are they doing?let us be logical.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Ishilove: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
ZUBY77: Has he found flight MH17 yet?

Scammer
Who has he scammed? Has he scammed you? Has he scammed a family member of yours? I want to know why you call him a scammer.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by kika23(f): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Do not bad mouth a man of God..... No matter what you think of such a person...... Judgment is of the Lord....
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Ishilove: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Shut up already TB Joshua.
Why should he shut up?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
kika23: Do not bad mouth a man of God..... No matter what you think of such a person...... Judgment is of the Lord....
Who or what made him a man of God?
Who or what anointed him?

Smh @ thugs and crooks parading as men of God(whatever that means) .tufia
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Akiika: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Why isn't T.B Joshua not in those countries healing the Ebola affected patients? grin
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by kika23(f): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Who or what made him a man of God?
Who or what anointed him?

Smh @ thugs and crooks parading as men of God(whatever that means) .tufia
It is well...... smiley
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
kika23:
It is well...... smiley

Answer na, or he's a self anointed man of god lipsrsealed
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by kika23(f): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Answer na, or he's a self anointed man of god lipsrsealed
That is not for me to know or bother myself about.... It's God that knows it all.... So..... Don't ask me! smiley
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
kika23:
That is not for me to know or bother myself about.... It's God that knows it all.... So..... Don't ask me! smiley
but you called him man of god, saying that we shouldn't abuse him, well how do you know he's one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad / Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.