Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA (43216 Views)

Is Apple Inc Owned By Satan? Must Read!!! / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Acidosis(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ezibless: PK-Pastor's Kid...u want me to tell u say u dull again abi? Lol. grin
sad sad
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by kika23(f): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: but you called him man of god, saying that we shouldn't abuse him, well how do you know he's one?
Ain't he a pastor? In fact he a prophet and as long as he bears the tittle, I don't have no right to judge him even if he's real or not.... It ain't in my place or your place to judge... Leave that to God. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Acidosis(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Does Nl look like your church?, where u have brainwashed zombies who do not dare challenge the stupidity of their so called Mogs? If u don't want to see people's opinions leave Nl Nd keep ur head in your bible

One thing we know is your pseudo god created Satan therefore by allowing him to thrive he's the one behind Ebola ...oops I starting to sound like a Christian

Nit. wit, go and look for your mates in the Lunatic Section. This is RELIGION SECTION, hence senseless non-biblical thoughts are not permitted here.

If you do not want to sound and reason like a reasonable Christian, get the hell out and make use of your plastic 'brains' elsewhere.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by nora544: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
kika23:
Ain't he a pastor? In fact he a prophet and as long as he bears the tittle, I don't have no right to judge him even if he's real or not.... It ain't in my place or your place to judge... Leave that to God. Simple.

that is a big lie, that means every person who give himself the title Pastor or Prophet you cannot judge, that is what this new churches always will tell their brainwashed followers.

That is why nigeria is in this situation now.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Acidosis:

Nit. wit, go and look for your mates in the Lunatic Section. This is RELIGION SECTION, hence senseless non-biblical thoughts are not permitted here.

If you do not want to sound and reason like a reasonable Christian, get the hell out and make use of your plastic 'brains' elsewhere.

Du.umb azz the religion section is for religious topic, not for Christians only, get that in your thick skull, I'm free to voice my opinions, if u can't live with different views and opinions stay in your church

Nazi
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by kika23(f): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
nora544:

that is a big lie, that means every person who give himself the title Pastor or Prophet you cannot judge, that is what this new churches always will tell their brainwashed followers.

That is why nigeria is in this situation now.
Issokay......
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by kika23(f): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
I'm out.....
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Acidosis(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Du.umb azz the religion section is for religious topic, not for Christians only, get that in your thick skull, I'm free to voice my opinions, if u can't live with different views and opinions stay in your church

Nazi

I don't have time for panders.

If you want to talk on this issue, get your bible and make known your counter-opinion; or forever remain silent.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Smooyis(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Why are we villifying prophet Joshua for saying satan is responsible for the ebola crisis. Has he mentioned the name of anybody's father? What has he said that is bad? What the bible teaches us is that every bad thing is from the devil, and every good thing is from the Lord!
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by DonaldGenes(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
...and Di Maria watching the game like

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Kizyte(m): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2014
voltron: I keep wondering whether God is in alliance with this cataclysmic buffoon angry worse why he has sooo many gullible peeps under his control
What has T.B Joshua done to you?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by hardeyswaggz: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2014
the scriptures says; every good thing cometh from the lord
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by ZUBY77(m): 12:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
Who has he scammed? Has he scammed you? Has he scammed a family member of yours? I want to know why you call him a scammer.
Yes he scammed me
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by vanstanzy(m): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2014
etunoman76: Nigeria’s controversial preacher, T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), has declared that the killer disease Ebola currently ravaging West Africa is from ‘the pit of hell’.

According to Mr. Joshua, who, on Sunday, led his congregation in prayer for the nations and individuals affected by the disease, time was up for the ‘strange ailment’ and life would soon return to normal for the affected countries.

“The so called strange ailment coming from three nations – Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia… satan is the manufacturer, the source,” Joshua defiantly declared to the faithful.

“Begin to capture the covenant of that strange sickness,” the cleric then enjoined the congregation. “Command that strange ailment to come out and go to the pit of hell, in the name of Jesus Christ!”

“Because of Christ, people of Liberia, Sierra Leona, Guinea, you are released,” Mr. Joshua said, accompanied by the vibrant congregants in a service believed to have been viewed by millions worldwide through Joshua’s Christian television station Emmanuel TV.

The controversial pastor boldly declared that God had spoken to him to pray for the nations affected by Ebola as its reign of fear was close to closure.

The pastor, cited to be one of Africa’s most influential individuals, decried the toll Ebola had taken on society, especially in the areas of kinship and kindness.

“People are no longer their brother’s keepers because of this strange disease,” he lamented, adding that if someone publicly collapsed from any form of sickness, people would likely abandon the invalid as opposed to lending a helping hand.

“Once satan takes love out of people, he has taken life. Satan is not happy that we are one; he is against oneness. He knows when we are not one, we can be defeated,” he fumed.

“The weapon satan is afraid of is love,” Mr. Joshua continued. “Satan can fight anything but he cannot fight love.”

The cleric then cited a poignant question asked by Jesus in Luke 18:8: “When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

He added that the prayer Jesus offered for His followers’ faith not to fail indicated challenges would arise in the last days which would make many ‘abandon their faith’, Ebola being one of such challenges.

Mr. Joshua made headlines this week in local and international media for sending 4,000 bottles of ‘Anointing Water’ to the Ebola-stricken nation of Sierra Leone on the request of the government, alongside $50,000 in humanitarian aid.

Last week, Mr. Joshua debunked a rumour attributed to him that went viral in Nigeria claiming that bathing in salt water could prevent the disease.

With over 1.2million followers on Facebook and 90,000 YouTube subscribers, the preacher has a huge social media following.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/foreign/west-africa-foreign/167112-ebola-is-manufactured-by-satan-t-b-joshua.html#sthash.5gSXo6XB.dpbs
Ignorance is really a disease. U mean TBJ's followers cant count their teeth with their tongue? Here we go again!
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by billy187(m): 1:11am On Aug 23, 2014
Hmmmm.....had to scroll back up to make sure i was in the religious thread......the disses being exchanged are out of this world! Well, im not a fan of Tb Joshua; since i'm in Ghana i've hardly researched on him to ascertain whether he is a True Man of God. so im kinda on the wall here
However, Matthew 7:16 goes, By their fruit you will recognize them. I would advise y'all to look unbiasedly into the gentleman's life and if his fruit is bad:avoid him like the plague! If otherwise, as we in Ghana will say 'tie his cloth to yours!!'
God bless!!

Ps: An after thought; with all the Miracle workers in west africa, especially Naija couldnt this ebola thing been banished to its 'source' long ago before all these casualities? Or?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Dibiachukwu: 2:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by M4gunners: 4:18am On Aug 23, 2014
STENACO: The people he healed in Korea, china and all over the world were also paid? People should not attract the wrath of God upon themselves
Sorry i just waked up now, am not ready for this.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by STENACO: 5:51am On Aug 23, 2014
I thank God you woke up today. Ask God for forgiveness for blasphemy.
M4gunners: Sorry i just waked up now, am not ready for this.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by M4gunners: 6:16am On Aug 23, 2014
STENACO: I thank God you woke up today. Ask God forgiveness for blasphemy.
You are on your own.If ii want to thank God, i thank him for all he has been doing in my life not for forgiveness of blasphmy.I never blasphemed anybody.You, keep worshipping your so called Pastor.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Osakah24(m): 6:47am On Aug 23, 2014
I dont criticize men of God but ebola is definitely devilish.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by zheroes(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Is this a joke or what? all diseases are from satan. may be i should ask which did GOD CREATE?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Weah96: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Driven: If all good and perfect gifts come from God, then it is safe to say all bad and imperfect 'gifts' come from the devil.

On the basis of scripture, he's right.

According to the bible, Yahweh is the source of ALL evil. The devil was created and programmed by Yahweh. Satan can't help himself even if he tries. He's locked in a cycle of divine destiny. As a fictIonal character, it doesn't really matter, but I'm just saying.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2014
some of you have gotten eyes but cannot see.i dont even need anybody to tell me. i know ebola is from the pit of hell
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Sleekbash(f): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2014
I believe that wen the Ebola virus patient have faith and administer the holy water of Prophet TB Joshua they ll be cured.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by kgr8mike(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2014
Whether we like it or not TB has contributed positively to the lives of hundreds of men and women around the world. If each of us will do as much as he has done, those that will be complaining of poverty and desease will have redused significantly. My take is instead of abusing the man of God, let each of us contribute to life. Let me even ask, who among us has set time out to pray to God against Ebola? If you have prayed,it may be - God please I do not want to contact Ebola, so who is caring for Ebola globally in prayer? - TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Collinz2(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2014
boombay: mehn... see haterz on board... not as fake as olumba olumba!grin
u are a big fool
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by continentalceo(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2014
5more cases of Ebola has been has been confirmed..Order for you hand sanitizer for prevention...call&whatsapp 08104101367 email goziennadi@yahoo.com and BBM PIN 2A90EE47.. Contact me for any Quantity of Hand sanitizer...May God Heal our Country
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Mbediogu(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2014
gatiano: That is because he knows who satan is. he needs not be scared and just say it out loud. satan is a human being just like every other human. El- Rufai stated he won't retreat unless satan converts to Islam. Do you think they don't know who they are refering to? we should ask them who this satan is.

Which one did God manufacture? HIV, Cancer or Malaria? Non. Why attribute only EBV to satan? He is the author of all evils past, present and ones to come. I mean the subduable satan in all of US.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by gatiano(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2014
God allows them to pass for a simple reason. when devil or satan makes his or their plan, how God turns that evil plan into his own good keeps the satans amaze at all times, thus, no man can comprehend how God works except you come in oneness with him would you get a minute clue. anybody that makes evil fair seeming is satan.
Mbediogu:

Which one did God manufacture? HIV, Cancer or Malaria? Non. Why attribute only EBV to satan? He is the author of all evils past, present and ones to come. I mean the subduable satan in all of US.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by gatiano(m): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2014
You don't have the slightest idea, go on to sleep, oh sorry, you've been sleeping since you've been born. wakeup! and lets see how creative you are. what does it mean when the moses threw down his staff with the other two magicians throwing theirs?
YoungDaNaval: Smh. Indeed Creative thinkerz are nat born but were made and guess what? You aint one!
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by olashas(f): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2014
amakufrancis: satan is now a medical worker in nafdac. . . Aiit
Lmao grin
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Clinton207: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2014
All things that happens here on earth is as a result of what has transpired in the realms of the spirit. That is why i always advice, dorminate your spiritual realms and then become a victorious man physically in all ramification.(Ephesians 6:10-19).

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.