Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA (43061 Views)

Is Apple Inc Owned By Satan? Must Read!!! / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Mexzy88(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Wise words from A prophet of God. The foolish people Criticizing him are the same people that would rush to him for deliverance when the evil spirit tomenting their life refuses to leave them. Ride on tb. We love u.

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by boombay(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
piagetskinner:
Fake na fake

can you buy android phone made in Nigeria??grin
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by uzolexis(f): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
frank317: lol... 'ebola is from the pit of hell' and that makes news. smh

he didnt see this one coming and so it wasnt one of his dooms day prophesy.

i cant stop laughing. Mr. TB, its not about standing here in Nigeria and shouting ' people of Liberia, Sierra Leona, Guinea, you are released'

travel over there like Mr. lier Jo traveled to Tanzania to heal and unknown man who had a crazy drug addict of a son, and heal them by laying hands for them.

no be say if oyibo or scientist find cure you ga talks say na this 'you are released' way u talk heal them,

I like your signature
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by M4gunners: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
justinlmj:

I dont go to his church but I know he has healed and delivered alot of ppl....do u think he paid all of them ?
Are you sure you understand my comment well? Please go through it again, before i can answer your quastion.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
lomprico:
Results of Too much weed! What has this got to do with d topic of discussion?

If I say what is in my mind. You'll just hate me. Its obvious u did not read the topic. If u did u would understand that I took out a portion of the story and pasted it. What do u mean to much weed? Better stay on your lane.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Ephemmm: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
voltron: I keep wondering whether God is in alliance with this cataclysmic buffoon angry worse why he has sooo many gullible peeps under his control

Although not a follower of this man, but you don't need turn yourself to Chief Justice of Federation here as only God knows everybody deeper.If you have fact(s) to butress this, you can share it here and let's learn from it: judge not so that you shall not be judged...

Only God knows His real follower(s)....
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by phabulux: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
I've not read this, but, every thing that has TB Joshua in it has always been terrible. I'm operating on that premise.

Do us all a fave and shut the eff up.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by uzolexis(f): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
otomatic: This is the problem with africa . everything must be religious. A government that should be funding research is rather asking for bottles of annointing water.
I weep for this continent. Even private organizations will rather not fund research in sciences. They'll rather put their cash on shows like dance competitions, ultimate search, African idols, music, etc. That's why we are always helpless and looking to the west. What if the west was also hoping on some divine intervention.
The Americans that survived, was it by prayers, or anointing water /oil?
God exists,yes. But He has given us the brains. Let's use it.

You must be a mind reader cause you wrote exactly what I had in mind,down to the last fullstop.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Ishilove: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: this is about facts , not opinions ..brainless zombie

What else? Patrick Sawyer was sent by Satan right ?

You have no shame cuz u no longer have a brain
Ignorance is a killer.

You will keep saying all these rubbish because you are completely ignorant and cannot understand the things of the spirit, for the things of the spirit are foolishness in the eyes of the carnal man (YOU).
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by sugaarbear(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Spotless180: we should nt judge him like dat. just pray dat God expose him if he is fake.
how long have they kept praying for his exposur Almost 20 years ago.... And God is still with him

5 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Harryjoshua4: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ride on prophet tbj, keep on exposing the works of Satan, we love you prophet, may you live long.

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by justinlmj(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
M4gunners: Are you sure you understand my comment well? Please go through it again, before i can answer your quastion.
was I talking to u ?? its just a general question I'm askin....noob
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Emmalot121(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
saasala: I disagree with you on this sir. Man has brought this upon himself. Man's extinction will be from his own hands. He is bringing diseases upon himself, he has built nuclear weapons, atomic bombs to wipe himself off the surface of the earth.
White man or Black man
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by caniva(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
I totally disagree with Pastor Joshy. EBOLA IS MANUFACTURED BY PDP & APC grin
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by justinlmj(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
M4gunners: Are you sure you understand my comment well? Please go through it again, before i can answer your quastion.
those are hater like you who just cause trouble
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by barapistis(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
voltron: I keep wondering whether God is in alliance with this cataclysmic buffoon angry worse why he has sooo many gullible peeps under his control

May be you are
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by samuelnwankwo: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Wetin dis poorman do to una wey dey see beyond d ordinary?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by jared007: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
All haters of Tb joshua keep hating until strange things start happening to u. Can't u leave men of God alone?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by CharlieMaria(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Die In Ignorance!
Am already dead in it bro grin grin grin grin. Rather than believe that.deceit of a man of satan.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by AdeniyiA(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
sandijey: Once satan takes love out of people, he has taken life. Satan is not happy that we are one; he is against oneness. He knows when we are not one, we can be defeated

True..........
thank you For pointing out this truth where others are seeing hatred.we've got bunches of spiritually blind here basing their judgement on human wisdom nd carnality .
People should stop commenting on what they do not understand...

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Wisdytech(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
SATAN is a liar he will never see us in JESUS CHRIST NAME- Amen

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Harryjoshua4: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tb Joshua is God's gift to our world and it is time for the world to acknowledge this reality.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by eposho: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Harryjoshua4: Tb Joshua is God's gift to our world and it is time for the world to acknowledge this FAKERY.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by hungryboy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ishilove:
Ignorance is a killer.

You will keep saying all these rubbish because you are completely ignorant and cannot understand the things of the spirit, for the things of the spirit are foolishness in the eyes of the carnal man (YOU).

aunty make we hear word abeg, wetin be the things of the spirit?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by saasala(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Emmalot121: White man or Black man

Man na man
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by phabulux: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ishilove:
Ignorance is a killer.

Let's go back to Literature, jare. Reasonable posts dey there ya fun ya fun.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by mcpat(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hian! Who wan manufacture am before?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by hungryboy(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
sugaarbear: how long have they kept praying for his exposur Almost 20 years ago.... And God is still with him
so all while that i have been searching for God, na T B Joshua house him been dey,
Abeg wire me T B address make i go there go meet God one on one, e get wetin i wan ask am
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nostalgia21(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
iamord:

U r daft , and no amout of drinking of holy water, carrying handkerchief, laying of hands, prayer. And fasting will save u.. Cos u don't think.. Smh
Person wey no get sense no get sense.. I just pray that demon inside of you leaves you real quick.. Cos its eating your brain. Senseless goat!
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nostalgia21(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
iamord:

U r daft , and no amout of drinking of holy water, carrying handkerchief, laying of hands, prayer. And fasting will save u.. Cos u don't think.. Smh
Person wey no get sense no get sense.. I just pray that demon inside of you leaves you real quick.. Cos its eating your brain. Senseless goat!
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by M4gunners: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
justinlmj: those are hater like you who just cause trouble
You quote me and say you are not talking to me.Now you have check it again instead of you accepting you never understood it so before, you want to blame it on Haters.Anyway i have no time for this now.Join me let watch the opening game of Bundesliga Bayern Munich vs VFL Worsburg.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by smudge2079(m): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ebola was manufactured by satan, who manufactured satan
story by the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.