Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

How To Get Your Boyfriend's Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Boyfriend's Attention (1827 Views)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Boyfriend's Attention by waylee90: 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2014

When you've been dating a guy for a while, you probably notice that getting his attention isn't as easy as it used to be. Luckily there are four simple things that you can do to enjoy his attention once again. Check them out . Let's know what you think.

1. Stop texting him every waking moment.
Your boyfriend doesn't want to know your every move. He just doesn't. If a boyfriend does want to know your every move, he's probably controlling. You're going to drive him crazy and he's going to stop responding. When he stops responding, you're going to think he doesn't care, which he doesn't. Guys don't like to be bombarded with texts. He might intend to reply to your text when he has a free moment, but you text him four more times and overwhelm him. Lay off the texts and let him reply. The less you text him, the more he'll wonder what you're up to. He'll think of you more and be more likely to text you.

2. Be fashionably late for a date
It's not always a bad thing to be late for a date. You don't want to be consistently late or an hour late, but showing up a few minutes late, especially if you're always early, will get him to notice you. If your boyfriend is the one who is always late, arrive after him. You will definitely get his attention.

3. Send him a risqué, but not nude photo
Text your boyfriend a photo of your legs in fishnet stockings and you'll have his attention immediately. You don't have to send a nude photo to get his attention. Just a little hint of sexiness will do the trick. You can send a text with the photo that reads something as simple as "hurry home." You bet he will hurry home to you. Hmmmn.

4. Touch him lightly
A light, non-sexual touch can be very exciting. Stroke your boyfriends arm while he plays a video game or flips channels on TV. If he's washing dishes, sneak up behind him and give him a hug. This is not only loving, but shows your appreciation as well. A light touch can be distracting in a good way. Don't forget areas such as the head, neck, and ears. They are sensitive to touch and will definitely make him feel good.

Getting a guy's attention isn't as difficult as you think it is. Sometimes you just have to disappear for a while and make him miss you (Ha! For me, i don't like missing "her" for too long o) LOL! . Sometimes it's all about giving him a little shock or doing something that you normally wouldn't do. And most of all have something nice to say about him everyday. Try finding good things in anything that he does. He will always know that you are there for him.

Final word from yours truly *smiles* - I know there are some badt guys out there (naija bois una well done). But trust me, no matter how bad or how much of a flirt a man is, he definitely know a good lady when he sees one. Ladies, abeg make una play una own part too nah. It's not just about always expecting the guy to do all in a relationship. You want him to sort you financially, you want him to be romantic, you want him to take you shopping, you want him to always call you , you want him to always do this and that. You wan kill am ? Lwkmd .Abeg u nko? Maximum respect to all the good and supportive women out there.

I guess that should do. You have more to add? Let's us know by dropping your thoughts/comments.

Source: Read more update on www.thatloveblog.com
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend's Attention by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend's Attention by Adesewa19(f): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
Isorite
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend's Attention by marieolae(f): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Guys is this tru?
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend's Attention by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
Not for guys like me. You have to do more than that to get my attention.
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend's Attention by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
After em go talk say em de do us favour
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend's Attention by lomaxx: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: Guys is this tru?

Not true.

The fastest way to self-delete from my life is to start having an unnecessary sense of importance. Life is supposed to flow naturally, be easy and direct.
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend's Attention by benzzyno(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
One of ma babe dat year d do all dis things now..she alwais get ma d**k's attention in a very rugged way! I no mind off the gas or press red botton for ma tv instead of to chng chennel and go striaght to d mata .. cool
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend's Attention by deneris(f): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
OBIORAA: Not for guys like me. You have to do more than that to get my attention.
ehen! igbo guy!! wink

(1) (Reply)

If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me / Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships / Ladies/guys Tell Us Your Dream Job For Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.