Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (868324 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
superfavour:

Where both interviews in lagos or abuja?
lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dot1(m): 5:50am On Sep 05, 2014
kofsy: Imperioxx how are you. Good to finally put a face to the name. I just liked your pics. Lol
Hope you are great?
We caught a big fish back. Been long u left us. Welcome back
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 6:05am On Sep 05, 2014
Do students need BTA to travel?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Datanonymous: 7:12am On Sep 05, 2014
Hello house, please what is the process for transferring to another school in the US, I think i need to move by spring. Anyone that knows schools that are generous with assistantships in the medical/paramedical line should please give me some tips. God bless.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
IyawoToBe: Hello fam. Pls do they allow hand bag and car keys into the embassy?

Yes provided you dont have bomb inside your hand bag and other contra band stuffs like oil, water, lip stick, grin lip gross grin and so on... Your car key is welcome..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
decreamaster: Do students need BTA to travel?

No.. they dont at all

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
MrRoYCe: Fifth time I'm refresh this pages today......Where everybody dey o?

Thread in recess or break until October when you will see people here with loads of people
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
sorry this is coming late....
y'all read my epistle

MY TRAVEL EXPERIENCE

i had my flight scheduled with emirates airline at 8:50p.m on thursday, 28th Aug. 2014... i got to MM Airport at exactly 7:00p.m. i went for check-in and followed other protocols. During the check-in, i met one Hausa boy heading to Boston with the same flight... so we had a long gist. The dude is on full scholarship by MTN football blah blah... infact, MTN paid for his flight...

You need to see the crowd a the airport... Infact, my flight had to wait extra 45 minutes cos of the sluggish way Nigerian officers are checking in MMA is just too wack! Nigerian immigration officers were even requesting for bribe. You can imagine, anyway, me nor drop shishi..
My flight was from MMA to Dubai to Boston to JFK NY.
Long live emirates airline... i really enjoyed my trip with them.. the air hostess are so hot! shocked shocked
They kept bringing foods, one thing is that i never said NO... i ate everything given. YES, my money must not waste.. The on-board entertainment was cool... infact the 3D moviemania is so on point, tho i used my lappy through out.

when we got to Boston,i passed through port b4 i even knew it's port of entry...
when i got to the port of entry, the immigration officer requested for my i20.. i took out only the front page and he was like 'what the Bleep is this'... i confuseundecided he den later asked "where is the 3rd page of your i20"? meanwhile, i no even remember where i keep am... i sha scatter all my bags for floor. Then LUCKILY, i found it... And the immigration officer stamped my passport with duration of stay (D/S). emirates kon turn jetblue... this really made me confused and argued a little bit....

we got to New York on friday evening... Na hin the carrousel no gree pass my baggage... i reported this, and the woman said my baggage didn't make the flight... meanwhile, na that baggage all my clths dey. my carry-on only consists of books and laptop.. which cloth i won wear for yankee?? i sha dey give those officers straight face, and dey fear me well well... like play, like play... i sleep beside the carrousels, waiting for my baggage... the next morning around 7:00a.m... na hin i see my bag dey shine teeth for one corner grin grin... i shouted HURRAY!! and went to pick my bag

na God talk say make i fix my connecting flight date in the next day i land New york.... i had to board a bus from JFK NY to Laguardia Airport.. cos dats where my next flight (spirit airline) is taking off...

then i discovered that wifi seff dey bus... chai!!! YANKEE sweet, no be small grin grin
I got to Laguardia for my next flight and met this white pretty damsel.. as she hear say i be Nigerian, she begin dey shine teeth with me, as she don sabi me b4, una kuku sabi me. As a correct sharp guy, i finish her parrol...me n am kon dey go DETROIT MICHIGAN... lipsrsealed forget the rest

when i got to Detroit, Mi... i called my roommate to kom pick me up... in 15 minutes, he was there and even recognized me ( sweet) you should see wat this dude is driving... one mad cheverolet like that, we went directly to walmart and get some stuffs for our room... this dude came with 42 inches lcd tv, play station 4(first time i'm seeing this in my life), etc.... w got to the dorm ( the dorm be like 3D cartoon... neat furniture and all that,,,, it looks better than the pictures i shared here sometimes ago)

my roommie is the jaiye jaiye type...
we had our first four orientation... its really fun... there, i met some Nigerians... in fact, i met a Mushin guy called Biyi, one of my DAD's workers knows him very well.. and he's like a superstar here.. he organized a welcome party for all international students, and he kept calling me on stage, and made me kinda popular.. infact, we had d DJ play us Naija gbedu..

Right now, i have so many American female friends... they like me sooo much.... here's the thing; walk up to any American and say "HELLO! i'm a Nigerian" dat statement is just like JAZZ!!! dem go start to dey shine teeth with u, and even request for your own number....

i've met so many Nigerian friends... Nigerian folks are all around here.. mehn... Infact, there's a Nigerian girl in the room next to mine.. Though we haven't seen each other.. but her igbotic name is on fer door...
that reminds me.... lemme go knock her door cheesy
Most, If not all the girls here wear bum shorts, and other crazy outfits... even mothers wear stuffs like that... this doesn't make them bitches. They kinda give wrong signals to us....

believe me, Nigeria can never be like America... This country seems like MAGIC!... E make mad sense... food is never a problem... I've not paid shishi to my school, and i've been serving myself with whatsoever i want...

omg shocked the classes i've had so far has been soooooooo cool.. we are about 15 in a conducive classroom... every building in school's like 3D Cartoon..... i love Eastern Michigan University... i an TRuEMU....
I HAVE TO GO NOW... i need to get my ass some food in the eatery dining grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by unnamdi79(m): 12:44am On Sep 06, 2014
Idazbawz: sorry this is coming late....
y'all read my epistle
MY TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
i had my flight scheduled with emirates airline at 8:50p.m on thursday, 28th Aug. 2014... i got to MM Airport at exactly 7:00p.m. i went for check-in and followed other protocols. During the check-in, i met one Hausa boy heading to Boston with the same flight... so we had a long gist. The dude is on full scholarship by MTN football blah blah... infact, MTN paid for his flight...
You need to see the crowd a the airport... Infact, my flight had to wait extra 45 minutes cos of the sluggish way Nigerian officers are checking in MMA is just too wack! Nigerian immigration officers were even requesting for bribe. You can imagine, anyway, me nor drop shishi..
Long live emirates airline... i really enjoyed my trip with them.. the air hostess are so hot! shocked shocked
They kept bringing foods, one thing is that i never said NO... i ate everything given. YES, my money must not waste.. The on-board entertainment was cool... infact the 3D moviemania is so on point, tho i used my lappy through out.
when we got to Boston,i passed through port b4 i even knew it's port of entry...
when i got to the port of entry, the immigration officer requested for my i20.. i took out only the front page and he was like 'what the Bleep is this'... i confuseundecided he den later asked "where is the 3rd page of your i20"? meanwhile, i no even remember where i keep am... i sha scatter all my bags for floor. Then LUCKILY, i found it... And the immigration officer stamped my passport with duration of stay (D/S). emirates kon turn jetblue... this really made me confused and argued a little bit....
we got to New York on friday evening... Na hin the carrousel no gree pass my baggage... i reported this, and the woman said my baggage didn't make the flight... meanwhile, na that baggage all my clths dey. my carry-on only consists of books and laptop.. which cloth i won wear for yankee?? i sha dey give those officers straight face, and dey fear me well well... like play, like play... i sleep beside the carrousels, waiting for my baggage... the next morning around 7:00a.m... na hin i see my bag dey shine teeth for one corner grin grin... i shouted HURRAY!! and went to pick my bag
na God talk say make i fix my connecting flight date in the next day i land New york.... i had to board a bus from JFK NY to Laguardia Airport.. cos dats where my next flight (spirit airline) is taking off...
then i discovered that wifi seff dey bus... chai!!! YANKEE sweet, no be small grin grin
I got to Laguardia for my next flight and met this white pretty damsel.. as she hear say i be Nigerian, she begin dey shine teeth with me, as she don sabi me b4, una kuku sabi me. As a correct sharp guy, i finish her parrol...me n am kon dey go DETROIT MICHIGAN... lipsrsealed forget the rest
when i got to Detroit, Mi... i called my roommate to kom pick me up... in 15 minutes, he was there and even recognized me ( sweet) you should see wat this dude is driving... one mad cheverolet like that, we went directly to walmart and get some stuffs for our room... this dude came with 42 inches lcd tv, play station 4(first time i'm seeing this in my life), etc.... w got to the dorm ( the dorm be like 3D cartoon... neat furniture and all that,,,, it looks better than the pictures i shared here sometimes ago)
we had our first four orientation... its really fun... there, i met some Nigerians... in fact, i met a Mushin guy called Biyi, one of my DAD's workers knows him very well.. and he's like a superstar here.. he organized a welcome party for all international students, and he kept calling me on stage, and made me kinda popular.. infact, we had d DJ play us Naija gbedu..
Right now, i have so much American female friends... they like me sooo much.... here's the thing; walk up to any American and say "HELLO! i'm a Nigerian" dat statement is just like JAZZ!!! dem go start to dey shine teeth with u, and even request for your own number....
i've met so many Nigerian friends... Nigerian folks are all around here.. mehn... Infact, there's a Nigerian girl in the room next to mine.. Though we haven't seen each other.. but her igbotic name is on fer door...
Most, If not all the girls here wear bum shorts, and other crazy outfits... even mothers wear stuffs like that... this doesn't make them bitches. They kinda give wrong signals to us....
believe me, Nigeria can never be like America... This country seems like MAGIC!... E make mad sense... food is never a problem... I've not paid shishi to my school, and i've been serving myself with whatsoever i want...
omg shocked the classes i've had so far has been soooooooo cool.. we are about 15 in a conducive classroom... every building in school's like 3D Cartoon..... i love Eastern Michigan University... i an TRuEMU....
I HAVE TO GO NOW... i need to get my ass some food in the eatery dining grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I see you bro.....good luck in ur hustle and welcome to obamaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 2:50am On Sep 06, 2014
@idazbawz, nice one bro, it's a new begining.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 5:38am On Sep 06, 2014
@Idazbawz...this guy u r really a comedian; got me laffing all the way as i went thru ur transcript. So much amusement. Nice one bro, n enjoy ur studies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 5:48am On Sep 06, 2014
y'all read my epistle

MY TRAVEL EXPERIENCE

Right now, i have so much American female friends... they like me sooo much.... here's the thing; walk up to any American and say "HELLO! i'm a Nigerian" dat statement is just like JAZZ!!! dem go start to dey shine teeth with u, and even request for your own number....

Your experience was lovely.

Amefrica, where is yours?!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by unnamdi79(m): 6:31am On Sep 06, 2014
bigfrancis21:

oga big Francis which church you dey go for maryland...Abeg no vex
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 06, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Aunty Kofsy, Amefrica's big aunty cheesy grin, long time o.
hmm Francis. If I catch you ehn. You ignored your dear friend. Will come to Maryland next year and give you some strokes of cane. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 06, 2014
Amefrica:

Kofsy! shocked Long time oo..

Hey Amefrica, how are you doing? It's been ages. Don't mind me, I've been very busy with life. It's good to be back smiley

Hope you are doing great?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2014
y'all read my epistle

MY TRAVEL EXPERIENCE

That sounds very cool. Pay attention to your studies as well. Good luck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by wahabcoal(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2014
@Idazbawz, nice experience.
Cool to know you're a mushine!, i am as well, Olosha to be precise.
Enjoy your stay @ michigan.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by goryorhal(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2014
wahabcoal: @Idazbawz, nice experience.
Cool to know you're a mushine!, i am as well, Olosha to be precise.
Enjoy your stay @ michigan.

Bro you in mushin now .. I stay in mushin .. Where are you ? Probably we can hook up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by wahabcoal(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
goryorhal:

Bro you in mushin now .. I stay in mushin .. Where are you ? Probably we can hook up

Oh! No sir. I am presently @ Ogba. I got your PM. Where in mushin do you reside?
We'll hook up soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hey everyone! Here's my own memoir. Sorry it's coming late..

While checking in, an immi officer said I've got to pay for the foods I'm carrying, I told him, I had no Naira on me anymore, he said I should bring dollars, well my dad came around and he showed the man his ID card (police), the immi officer quickly released me. Hahaahaha! grin Fear fear

Our plane took off from Lagos around 1:30pm (Tuesday), so we reached Ethiopia at night, it was 5hrs flight tho - Ethiopia is 2hrs ahead of Nigeria. From Ethiopia we headed to Rome in Italy(technical stop) no one was allowed to come down shaa. It seemed they were refueling..

From Rome we began the real journey to Canada (Toronto). We spent about 5-6hrs crossing the Atlantic Ocean, my heart
was just pounding, it left my chest and went to my stomach - the worst part was when the Captain made an announcement
that it was too cloudy and stuff that he couldn't see anything but said everything was under control, I nearly pooed for body. grin

I didn't enjoy my 2nd flight to Toronto at all, I was seated in the middle of 2 arugbos (oldies). A man and woman! We just bone
talk till we reach Canada. We got to to Toronto 8:30am (their time) which is like 1:30pm 9ja time.

***Port of Entry*** When we got in, I and a nairalander were sorting our luggage and after every every we proceeded. Got on a queue, Nigerians and others were separated from US citizens..

The immi officer sef scare me, he asked why I haven't paid my fees, I told him I'd be paying in person at the school's accounting
office the following day. He asked if I had the cash, I said no but I have my MasterCard where my money is. He said OK!

He started typing and staring at my letter of acceptance as well as my passport, me just bone face nii and for inside I don dey worry say wetin dey happen oga. He asked my
names, DOB and asked me to give him my proof of funds, I sharply comot my sponsor's SOAs (business and personal).

He asked whose account was it and I said my uncle. Na so e talk say make I excuse am for a min, e go inside (for my mind
- I don melt finish, see as I dey shake), na so e just come out with a long paper and as I see maple leaves (Canny logo) on top, my mind come down, it was my study permit and work permit. Hin just tear am, staple am with my passport and stamped it. He
gave it to me and said "make your parents proud" I winked and said "most definitely".

I missed my flight to Charlottetown, and I was booked for another in another 2hrs. While chilling with Toronto's airports wifi, a, cute, pretty woman came around, sat beside me and asked if I could help her connect her iPad with the wifi. I said sure and helped her ...na so she start to dey follow me talk, coincidentally she lives in downtown (not far to my school), she asked my age and told she has 2 daughters who are 17 and 20 respectively..

She gave me her phone no and address, and told me to visit her when I'm free - I will go there today wink It was time for us to board, I helped her with one of her bags, when we entered the connecting flight (AirCanada), I noticed I was the only black, chai but just before the plane moved a black girl also entered, her seat was beside me, she was holding a Galaxy S5, I tried to initiate a chat, she just dey form attitude, na so I leave am to her destiny..

2hrs later we got to Charlottetown, my new friend (the white woman) bid me a 'goodbye' as we entered the arrival/departure hall, a guy walked up to me and asked if I was ..... ..... .... He was a volunteer from the school to pick me up at the airport. We got outside and met the black girl, the guy walked up to her and asked her name, she first felt reluctant and it took her a while to say 'Busola', well the guy asked if she was a student of the school, she said yes, and the guy asked if she wouldn't mind him to drop her to where she was going. She refused bluntly.

Well, while putting my bags in the guy's car, she came around and asked for the guy's phone rudely, the guy didn't mind and gave her, she called *in yoruba language*, the guy on the other end told her, he wouldn't be able to pick her up at that time. She later asked the guy to pls drop her, well we entered the car and the guy first carry her go the place - she got down the car and found it hard to say "Thanks", na she sabi. The guy got pissed and later told me, that's how Nigerians girl (not all) do in diaspora. He advised me not to date a black girl oo grin say dem carry their mentality come here..

Canadians friendly die! Chai.. I remember while I was pulling my luggage, a woman asked me to stop and wait for a min, b4 I could say jack, she brought a cart - they're fond of holding doors for people to enter, they don't find it hard to say sorry when they bumped into you.

My first day in class, I was the only black guy in the class, I shaa concentrate, I answered 3 questions asked by the lecturer perfectly and I got applauded by the whole class ...I con dey feel like a boss grin These people be pronouncing my name "Kunle" as "Kuli" embarassed hehehehe

Yesterday, I got my SIN (Social Insurance Number) called SSN in US, I can work off-campus 20hrs/week during academic sessions and full-time during breaks, I can work unlimited hrs on campus both during academic sessions and breaks.

I've made many friends tho. 2 guys from China, 1 girl from India, 3 british girls an American guy, 2 Portuguese girls. These girls are just hot, they like me like die. One Korean girl has been given green light since first day of class, but her teeth too big embarassed I'm sorry dear.. I got my student ID card and transportation is free for me now wink

Ethiopian Airlines is just superb ...I was counting how many times they were bringing food, but lost count at some point.

Canada is just too beautiful and serene, where I am now is like a paradise. This place makes me curse our leaders in Nigeria everyday. cry cry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by goryorhal(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
wahabcoal:

Oh! No sir. I am presently @ Ogba. I got your PM. Where in mushin do you reside?
We'll hook up soon.

At akodu street .. Close to luth
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
kofsy:

Hey Amefrica, how are you doing? It's been ages. Don't mind me, I've been very busy with life. It's good to be back smiley

Hope you are doing great?

I'm doing just fine.. I hope you're good too! I'm really trying to blend in here cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Nor mind me jaree, been lazy nii.. grin Posted!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Amefrica:

I'm doing just fine.. I hope you're good too! I'm really trying to blend in here cheesy
whoa! Just read your update o. Congratulations wink I didn't know o. I guess I have missed alot while away. Congrats once again. Am so happy for you. Enjiy Canada to the fullest. Looking back at your us visa denials, and the only saying in my mind is "when one door of opportunity closes, another opens. I'm glad you didn't dwell too much on the closed door. I'm proud of you. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
kofsy: Lol. Blend in where? Have you gotten your visa? cheesy Pls am out of date.

LOL! grin I'm in Canada now..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
@Amefrica, you sound so cool. Yes ET is awesome and i know their manager as well workers in Enugu Nigeria. I do take ET too. You're good and i feel like introducing you to my younger sister. She's not in Canada but US. Canada seems better than the US i guess. Enjoy yourself dude :-)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
Joenice: @Amefrica, you sound so cool. Yes ET is awesome and i know their manager as well workers in Enugu Nigeria. I do take ET too. You're good and i feel like introducing you to my younger sister. She's not in Canada but US. Canada seems better than the US i guess. Enjoy yourself dude :-)

Hahahahaha! embarassed See as you dey make me blush.. embarassed Oya, introduce me to your sister. Canada ain't far from US at all.

...and yea, it seems Canada is better than US for 'students', we're allowed to work automatically, unlike US where you can only work on campus and go thru the rigorous way in getting some permit.

Also, US population is over 335million, while Canada is just 35million ...this alone explains itself! wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by donpapachi(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
nice experience idazbawz nd america.enjoy ur stay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
donpapachi: nice experience idazbawz nd america.enjoy ur stay

Thanks man!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Joenice: That sounds very cool. Pay attention to your studies as well. Good luck!
ohh... i forgot to include that-- i took a math placement test and i scored 118/120.... the advisers were wowed, like they havent seen anything like it. And dat kinda make me famous in class... grin... so definitely, i'm payind attention in class... thanks tho cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
AMEFRICA...
wooo gbayi!!!
i went to one live music band in downtown and infact, e be like say i use juju for them.. people wey don collect my number don pass hundred. I hardly remember them...
AMERICANS, in general are too nice... dont just try to be alone... they'll come meet u.
you walking alone, they'd say hi with great smile. That reminds me, if you are the type that doesn't smile, you'll learn how to smile wen u get here.. They'll always smile at you... and u have to just smile back...
My cheek pained me the first day i came here... cos i smiled thruout d day....

i strongly agree with kim k wen she talk say Nigerian girls no fine.... Yankee girls just too hot... i'm joining the dance team. so, i'll be controlling the campus very soon. Cos here, Dance na the main thing

broda mi, canada is 2hrs drive away from where i stay in US...
we'll see sometime...

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
kofsy: hmm Francis. If I catch you ehn. You ignored your dear friend. Will come to Maryland next year and give you some strokes of cane. grin

I cannot forget ya. smiley

Will ping you up on bbm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.