Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867758 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2014
winbyforce:

Yeah very mellow,you'll get plenty of time to study. Not many Africans studying here. You coming for UG or graduate studies?

That's nice sir, just as I imagined it would be. I'm coming for graduate studies at UNMC sir. I know the school has got an academic calender that's comparable to any school in the country, top that off with a serene, non - distracting environment then that's a winning mixture in my books.

Of course my entire view is drawn from research from the outside anyway. I would love some first-hand insight on UNMC sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by princetrueface: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2014
Joenice: Lol. You sound a little bit disenchanted and discombobulated. You don't need money. Everything's free, even your flight ticket :-) Please read this thread properly now.
pls sorry what do mean by,u don't need process for ticket nd that everything is free.is it some kind of scholarship?pls or kindly reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2014
princetrueface: pls sorry what do mean by,u don't need process for ticket nd that everything is free.is it some kind of scholarship?pls or kindly reply

Hello bro, don't take that serious. Joenice was just joking.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2014
I'll be making moving to Cary, IL in January. Do we have anyone here who is in Illinois please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2014
princetrueface: pls sorry what do mean by,u don't need process for ticket nd that everything is free.is it some kind of scholarship?pls or kindly reply
Haha. You see how you guys get trapped by an Agent? I know for sure if i decide to be an Agent, i'm gonna be a Professional Agent, not those fake agents who are looking for whom to trap:-)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by idee91: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
zeezahbee: did you get the divorce letter through mail? Remeber you got child support to pay ?
hehehe.... Alimony booku be dat
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amanze15(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
stevecrun: morning,I would suggest you use Fedex or DHL..if your're using DHL you can pay just 8000naira they doing a student promo..that's if you're sending out of Nigeria
thanks a lot, package would take how long?!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
amanze15: thanks a lot, package would take how long?!
three(3)days.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amanze15(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
stevecrun: three(3)days.
wow, that's expensive n FAST , just some school's application don't have medium for to upload docs... Thanks for the audience
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juntod: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
princetrueface: hi good morning sirs nd mas'
pls sorry to say this,m new in this thread nd m also new in naira land in quote.,I ave been reading nd scrotonizing on nairaland but I ave never left a post or suggestion here.pls m a young humane wishing to study abroad but no way out for me yet.but with this thread nw by God the will a way for me i n Jesus name amen!!
pls sirs I need a kindled advice nd help towards my ambition plss

Advice in what specific direction?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
amanze15: wow, that's expensive n FAST , just some school's application don't have medium for to upload docs... Thanks for the audience
its not expensive to my understanding..normal price for DHL is 12,000naira and Fedex is 12,500
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by addictiv(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
osahons9:

Vist ets.org/gre and download test prep. Then lunch the software n pratice the questions in it.
pls which is more favourable with increased chance of success. The computer based test or paper test. would also want to know the easiest mode of payment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Abeg house..help us treat this o. Ur boy wan pay this week. Hope y'all enjoying the evening?
addictiv:
pls which is more favourable with increased chance of success. The computer based test or paper test. would also want to know the easiest mode of payment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Like I said before, nothing is free even in free town.
I never said everything is free, but if I did perhaps it was a typographical error on my part. I was only being inquisitive to know if it's a must to have all the amount stipulated by the school before proceeding to the US. In my case, all expenses amount to 35k dollars for the first year, the amount is quite scary for a self - sponsored student. I needed someone to allay my fears of not possessing all the needed fund. On the other hand, I had expected you to request for clarification but you technically went ballistic and sarcastic. I feel Joenice should always be nice and not casting vile aspersions on novice and upcoming "artist" like me. I know I'll meet u someday in the US
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dot1:
PM ur bank details. Or shud I send u my credit card?
The credit card should be fine oo. I like the feel of plastic wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
innovativeame: Thanks bro. I never knew you were this great but you gave me an impression that you were antagonistic and sarcastic at first. Hope say ur documents Don dry? grin tongue

LMAO noo na. am a good guy. fun to be wit only if u a lady tho. yeah...my documents, i don use my yanky accent dry am.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
juntod:

Advice in what specific direction?

lmao...towards/abt his ambition
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
MsNas:

ok waht if i buy a whole credit union for u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mmaduoso: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello nairalander ,am a new member here please I need advice from all of U ,please I want to tranvel to Europe or America to do my masters but I dnt know how to go about it,I don't know were to start please brothers and sisters I need to start frm somewhere.Thanks in anticipation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
mmaduoso: Hello nairalander ,am a new member here please I need advice from all of U ,please I want to tranvel to Europe or America to do my masters but I dnt know how to go about it,I don't know were to start please brothers and sisters I need to start frm somewhere.Thanks in anticipation

ok to TRANVEL to America u will need to look for school that offers your course through google.com or gradschool.com. visit the skool's website n know their admission requirements. u can start from dere
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dot1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
MsNas:
Chai....u go too like money oo. But am not complaining becos am working cos of u as I want u to live good. So u can have d card grin. Will send it via DHL to d address u sent to my yahoomail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Thanks ore.. God go do yours too!

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! in the name of Jesus...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by winbyforce: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
imperiouxx:

Bunch of Asians in Nebraska.
Yeah,these Asians are just everywhere.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
streetMic:

ok to TRANVEL to America u will need to look for school that offers your course through google.com or gradschool.com. visit the skool's website n know their admission requirements. u can start from dere

You're pointing out that someone used TRANVEL yet you used SKOOL.

Peck in eyes comes to mind.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Amefrica helloing from Canada... This place beautiful oo, chai! Omoh, see environment like paradise..

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 03, 2014
lol...we are all mortals cheesy
ebdib:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juntod: 12:14am On Sep 03, 2014
streetMic:

lmao...towards/abt his ambition

Bros i tire oh.. how ur side?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:40am On Sep 03, 2014
Amefrica: Amefrica helloing from Canada... This place beautiful oo, chai! Omoh, see environment like paradise..

Glad you got there safely...

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 1:10am On Sep 03, 2014
Amefrica: Amefrica helloing from Canada... This place beautiful oo, chai! Omoh, see environment like paradise..

lols. That's called the beginning of a new race.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 2:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Enjoy bro...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 2:50am On Sep 03, 2014
@streetmic, bro u got a pm, pls check it out for me if it's ok
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 2:51am On Sep 03, 2014
Ore Calm Down o...I Go GUN u o. LMAO.

ebdib:

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)