Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (868755 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by penroll55(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2015
justwise:

Jul 09, 2014 ^^

But if i masy ask, justwise do u have any problem with agents?

They are doing their job and making research to earn money from the lazy Nigerians that dont want to do things themselves.....do you expect them them to rent offices and do job for lazy people for free in a country with no work.

Well to me as long as they are not scamming people and really doing what they are paid for,then i see nothing wrong with being an agent. If you think they are fraudulent people then good to expose them but else i see nothing wrong in being an agent to lazy people.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tag ko, Prague ni. No go marry, dey chase small small girls all around lagos.
She would be resuming as a first year student of Law in May. You sabi OAU with their calendar wahala now. I dey enter lag for April to come write TOEFL. Hope you no dey commot?
profojah:

I won't ask you again...I'll enter through the back door!...I can't wait to upload our pix on Fb and I'll tag you cheesy lol .... Is she in OAU?

But seriously, she's very beautiful! wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by justwise(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
penroll55:

But if i masy ask, justwise do u have any problem with agents?

They are doing their job and making research to earn money from the lazy Nigerians that dont want to do things themselves.....do you expect them them to rent offices and do job for lazy people for free in a country with no work.

Well to me as long as they are not scamming people and really doing what they are paid for,then i see nothing wrong with being an agent. If you think they are fraudulent people then good to expose them but else i see nothing wrong in being an agent to lazy people.

I have problem with: scammers/fraudsters/thieves...does that answer your question?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
sirRiddy:
Tag ko, Prague ni. No go marry, dey chase small small girls all around lagos.
She would be resuming as a first year student of Law in May. You sabi OAU with their calendar wahala now. I dey enter lag for April to come write TOEFL. Hope you no dey commot?
Yes I'll be around but going for a wedding at Abia State 1st week in April...but pls don't come to lagos alone, kindly come with her...Mk I just tell her my name thats all...I'm seeing the mother of my kids in her.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Alright bro.
profojah:

Yes I'll be around but going for a wedding at Abia State 1st week in April...but pls don't come to lagos alone, kindly come with her...Mk I just tell her my name thats all...I'm seeing the mother of my kids in her.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
smiley
slimmy05:
It's for my brother o.
kiss
slimmy05:
It's for my brother o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Be flirting with married man, you hear.
Savvyij:
smiley kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
sirRiddy:
Lol cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dannybrown19: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Walspring:

D7 is bad but lets hope that you will have good score in SAT and TOEFL but next SAT is coming up May,maybe you get your I-20 by June ending or July
late june or july, will be late cuz i just got a notification from the school telling me to write TOEFL and SAT
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
dannybrown19:

late june or july, will be late cuz i just got a notification from the school telling me to write TOEFL and SAT
Any admission yet?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
sirRiddy:
so dis is flirting to u abi. Anyway never knew he was married o. *crying*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
profojah:

Ha. Na wa ooo, u don dey talk abt dis gal for sometime now. Na so d gal fine reach. She most be a Damsel. Lol. He already told u d condition. Beat Edbid GRE record and u av her. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Savvyij:
Stop crying gurl!! Don't like to see women cry.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
kennyrony:

Ha. Na wa ooo, u don dey talk abt dis gal for sometime now. Na so d gal fine reach. She most be a Damsel. Lol. He already told u d condition. Beat Edbid GRE record and u av her. grin
Kenny that girl is really a damsel, you gat check her out on Fb..but to beat ebdib GRE quant score will be kinda hard...Awon oga oga to je efiwe ni thread yi sef won o ba ebdib talkless of emi olodo boy!...I will pay SirRiddy a visit one of this days, just to see that nway'oma grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Savvyij:
don't mind them, they grew jealous and automatically labelled me married. Stay clear Sir and prof.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
slimmy05:
He won visa lottery and still want to apply for student visa in Canada.

LOL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by nedum360: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
kennyrony:

I'm very curoius to knoe edib GRE record and which school he was able to get into.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
profojah:

Kenny that girl is really a damsel, you gat check her out on Fb..but to beat ebdib GRE quant score will be kinda hard...Awon oga oga to je efiwe ni thread yi sef won o ba ebdib talkless of emi olodo boy!...I will pay SirRiddy a visit one of this days, just to see that nway'oma grin
You also speak Igbo? Lol, interesting. You better say "asa nwa" or "asa" to catch her attention more cheesy

SirRiddy has a big dog in his house and it will bite you cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
joenicewake:
You also speak Igbo? Lol, interesting. You better say "asa nwa" or "asa" to catch her attention more cheesy

sup with the Germany trip na? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
nedum360:

I'm very curoius to knoe edib GRE record and which school he was able to get into.
Princeton University
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
nedum360:

He had 166V 168Q.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
DrCaleb:
Walspring please are you on BBM? Trying to contact you. My email has faults so I will want us to talk via BBM or watsapp. Can I post my BBM pin here. Tnx

whatsapp... check your email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
DrCaleb:
Hi house
Was granted Visa last week at the U.S embassy, after I was placed under administrative processing for months. I want to appreciate everybody's effort in this thread, you guys have been supportive. I give glory to almighty God and may his name be praised forever. However, I have a question. I had to differ the semmester to August after I was initially supposed to resume by january 12, 2015 because I could not meet up with the resumption. Is it possible to travel anytime soon before August since I have been granted Visa.

Its possible with a new I-20 stated for Fall 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
joenicewake:

lol..she will think I'm calling her a vulture!...

@SirRiddy..una get dog?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
zeezahbee:
sup with the Germany trip na? grin
Cool baby. Am on my way to the airport now. Wish me a safe journey cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
kennyrony:

He had 166V 168Q.
Mehn!..that guy too much...but this GRE doesn't even smile at me atal despite having huge passions to read and gt it digested into my harns, it looks harder day by day!... I like the GRE but it doesn't like me atal

@ebdib, how u take do am? cheesy I envy you gbabe!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
joenicewake:
Yes showing documents are okay but right now the job is mostly done verbally, and you're able to read VO's body language because there are signs to pinpoint if he will request these documents or not.

Secondly, which country did you graduated from? If it's China or Malaysia, getting an F1 visa now would be very tough for you.

Bro, this your assertion get as e be oo. It isn't even close to truth smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
dannybrown19:

Next available dates for SAT is MAY and June but is likely you can write toefl next month but i must tell you the truth, you need proper preparation for this tests

Is better you tell your school that your results for the tests will be coming out May ending.. Even ielts next available date for Lagos ans Ibadan is May

Think well and prepare well for the tests too because over 35k or 40k no be small money oo grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
joenicewake:
Cool baby. Am on my way to the airport now. Wish me a safe journey cheesy

Safe trip...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
profojah:

Mehn!..that guy too much...but this GRE doesn't even smile at me atal despite having huge passions to read and gt it digested into my harns, it looks harder day by day!... I like the GRE but it doesn't like me atal

@ebdib, how u take do am? cheesy I envy you gbabe!

Honestly, GRE no easy ooo. I envy the guy as well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Walspring:

Safe trip...

My man, i never hear from u na
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
sqlerror:

My man, i never hear from u na

Lol grin grin grin grin grin

But you heard from the FBI and CIA.. right

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.