Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (865913 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by spyke01(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Eship global is common with state schools in MN, don't bother going through them they gonna say they cannot get ur location and they gonna request 108 dollars for payment, rather go to Fedex and tell them to pick it for u at st cloud
PussySandie:
Hello haus
My admission decision has been made at st cloud state university, I received a mail from the graduate coordinator only but I have not heard from the international student adviser on how my i20 would be sent.though I have not sent my bank statement and i was told I would need to register with eshipglobal to get my document delivered l.
My question is how do I register with eshipglobal,.and should I mail the isso office to send my bank statement and tell them I have been given admission but have not heard from them..or i sud wait till they send me an email. I'm just confused now. Still on my drip bed
Slimmy05,Ojah,Walspring, zeezeebhee pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
sirRiddy:
Alright. Thanks for the clarification, eskimo. cheesy

Lol Eskimo bawo? Abeg oo. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Walspring:

The statement is needed to crosscheck if applicant have the required money to fund his education and this is done mostly when reviewing applicant form before making admission decision

I am surprise to know that her school granted her admission without her bank statement, Maybe there is a reason for that
I sent a bank statement acct last year December when I was applying with other documents like d recommendation leta et al but isso man said he ddnt see anything that i sud send another one so the money will be verify and put on my i20 but I need to register and pay to eshipglobal to get it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
PussySandie:

They said I must show a bank statement of $27000 and a sponsorship lettter before my i20 will be issued..I'will scan and send to d isso office nxtwek.
Thanks for your reply Walspring.God bless you
Same thing applies to me. But not ur skol anyway
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
sirRiddy:
Okay, thanks.

Thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by spyke01(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ohh cool
Thanks bro
Amefrica:

They're both good, I was supposed to go to SMSU but I still have like 2-3 friends there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
sirRiddy:
Alright Kenny. Thanks
Bro, I promise to call, but gat no call card for now. Am still going to call, just to brief u on d progress. Tnks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by spyke01(m): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
The admission officer said the same allso that I shoud give about 2 to 3 weeks
Walspring:

What part of lagos do you stay?

Ask your schools when they your documents was mailed out, then calculate 2-3 weeks from the day it was sent out because sending via regular mail to Lagos Nigeria usually takes 1 to 3 weeks, maybe highest 4 weeks depending on your location in Lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by djmakson(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Walspring:

Go to their website to do that or your school will send you the link on how to register as a student. After you registered with the eshipglobal, you will pick your school and their address on their portal for eshipglobal to go and pick your documents over there..

Its very easy to do it and i am sure you will get it when doing the registration but i still dont understand how come you got admitted without your bank statement on your file.

@Walspring, Ofcourse it's possible to get admission without a bank statement but it'll be requested for before an I-20 is issued.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
smiley
Amefrica:

Lol Eskimo bawo? Abeg oo. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
spyke01:
Eship global is common with state schools in MN, don't bother going through them they gonna say they cannot get ur location and they gonna request 108 dollars for payment, rather go to Fedex and tell them to pick it for u at st cloud

Where you dey stay self for lagos

You didnt fill the form well on their site and that was why you got that message. You should have email or call them to direct you on how to fill that part

There is place on their site you will click because i could remember vividly one of their agent taught me how to scale through then but i didnt make use of eshipglobal because it too expensive
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
kennyrony:

Same thing applies to me. But not ur skol anyway
OK. Whhc skol is that?.
I'll send it as soon as I leave this place on Tuesday . thanks kenyrony
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
we can chat for fb if you do not mind. Text me your fb name
kennyrony:

Bro, I promise to call, but gat no call card for now. Am still going to call, just to brief u on d progress. Tnks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
PussySandie:

I sent a bank statement acct last year December when I was applying with other documents like d recommendation leta et al but isso man said he ddnt see anything that i sud send another one so the money will be verify and put on my i20 but I need to register and pay to eshipglobal to get it

Maybe you send it from post office at ikeja and within 2 weeks it will get to their office or send it with TnT or ems because Eshipglobal cost no be small even fedex can send it out from Nigeria maybe 10k or 15k
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
djmakson:

@Walspring, Ofcourse it's possible to get admission without a bank statement but it'll be requested for before an I-20 is issued.

Noted big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
PussySandie:

They said I must show a bank statement of $27000 and a sponsorship lettter before my i20 will be issued..I'will scan and send to d isso office nxtwek.
Thanks for your reply Walspring.God bless you

Let's give the thanks to God and God bless you too.. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
sirRiddy:
we can chat for fb if you do not mind. Text me your fb name
Alright, tnks bro. Av u gotten ma txt?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
PussySandie:

OK. Whhc skol is that?.
Michigan Technological University. Am also going to send d bank statement on monday. Still can't find som1 going to dat side.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
spyke01:
The admission officer said the same allso that I shoud give about 2 to 3 weeks

Good... I think you wait for 2-3 weeks then before you start to dey panick
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by almonche: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello guys! Any geologist in the house; intending Msc geology or already admitted one in the house?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
almonche:
Hello guys! Any geologist in the house; intending Msc geology or already admitted one in the house?
A Geographer here. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by spyke01(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Around Akoka bro
Walspring:

Where you dey stay self for lagos

You didnt fill the form well on their site and that was why you got that message. You should have email or call them to direct you on how to fill that part

There is place on their site you will click because i could remember vividly one of their agent taught me how to scale through then but i didnt make use of eshipglobal because it too expensive
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
PussySandie:

I have been to London.I was sick n wasn't with my phone for days.how you doin. Yu already having crush on someone sista.I trus you
Ohh Pele baby!...your lil sis picked your call tonight!...don't worry I'll come tomorrow.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
spyke01:
Around Akoka bro

Okay big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
profojah:

Ohh Pele baby!...your lil sis picked your call tonight!...don't worry I'll come tomorrow.

We will go there together joor grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
PussySandie:
Hello haus
My admission decision has been made at st cloud state university, I received a mail from the graduate coordinator only but I have not heard from the international student adviser on how my i20 would be sent.though I have not sent my bank statement and i was told I would need to register with eshipglobal to get my document delivered l.
My question is how do I register with eshipglobal,.and should I mail the isso office to send my bank statement and tell them I have been given admission but have not heard from them..or i sud wait till they send me an email. I'm just confused now. Still on my drip bed
Slimmy05,Ojah,Walspring, zeezeebhee pls
Just make sure you send your financial statement and letter,! And register with eshipglobal..Wale had already explained....Send the hospital address again, my fone got wiped off...or Flash me whenever your with your fone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Walspring:

We will go there together joor grin grin grin
No wahala.. cheesy but I'll give u 5yard distance between you and her, As SirRiddy dey give me 10yards btw me and his sis.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
profojah:

No wahala.. cheesy but I'll give u 5yard distance between you and her, As SirRiddy dey give me 10yards btw me and his sis.

5 yard too small why cant you make it 100 metre

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
PussySandie:

OK. Whhc skol is that?.
How many drips have you taken?.. Don't worry, all will end tomorrow as soon as I come grin. just stay strong cos of me okk, and you knw beautiful girls don't fall sick... wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
profojah:

How many drips have you taken?.. Don't worry, all will end tomorrow as soon as I come grin. just stay strong cos of me okk, and you knw beautiful girls don't fall sick... wink

20 bottles grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Walspring:

20 bottles grin grin grin grin
Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dannybrown19: 12:18am On Mar 01, 2015
joenicewake:
Any admission yet?
no admission yet bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.