Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (868245 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by phemix: 6:00am On Mar 08, 2015
zeezahbee:
do you know babysimzy?

yep, you told me about her then, but I have never been able to locate her.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 6:34am On Mar 08, 2015
Walspring:

hahahahahaha

Hmmmmmmmmm

Me no sabi fight joor

Dnt worry, we not gonna fight, u will just leave her for me ni... shikena
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MissyDivah(f): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2015
Ehn am waiting for u here and make sure u have up to 90milz inside ur bank account oooo or else lipsrsealed
Walspring:

See Mathematician grin grin grin grin grin

In less than 3 months i will get to the place by road.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MissyDivah(f): 7:34am On Mar 08, 2015
Rush Hour 3 grin
zeezahbee:
SEE as una dey rush missydivah grin.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MissyDivah(f): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2015
Where u @? wink
aadeyi:

E be like say me sef go get interest for this matter as it stands so..... Am pretty sure my own mileage is not as far as walspring ' s own. MissyDivah oya talk oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2015
summerflame:
I went to the USA Embassy today for an interview.. The following ensue between me and the VO -

VO - Good Morning
Me- Good Morning
VO- How are u doing
Me - i am fine
VO- have you traveled before?
Me - Yes and it is on the passport
VO - Why are you going to USA
Me - Going for my cousin's wedding anniversary
VO- What do you do?
Me - I work with red oak trust and investment
VO- what position are you in your company?
Me- i am the accountant and a credit officer
VO - Are you married?
Me- Yes i am
VO- How many kids do you have?
Me- i have just 1
VO - Are you traveling alone
Me- Yes
VO- what does your wife do?
Me- she is a trader
VO- what does she sells?
Me - she has a supermarket and she sells kid toys
VO- why is she not traveling with you?
Me - She is almost due for delivery.
VO - SORRY, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO HAVE THE VISA OR PICK UP A VISA AT THIS TIME.
GOOD DAY.
I asked him why i got denied but he said he wouldn't know..
My main question now for the Nairalanders is this, CAN I RE-APPLY AND WHY DO YOU THINK I GOT DENIED DESPITE ALL MY CONFIDENCE IN ANSWER THE MALE VO?.. Only reasonable answers will be appreciated. thanks
Sorry about that. The Consulate Officer who interviewed you weren't satisfied with your response especially your last answer. How could you leave your wife to the United States who is about to give birth? It's kind of bizarre to the VO and so she found you ineligible.

To get the visa next time, you need to apply with your family.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bartino: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2015
zeezahbee:
its a nice school. a white flag at the embassy. did you take GRE OR TOEFL?
I took gre not toefl.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bartino: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2015
zeezahbee:
its a nice school. a white flag at the embassy. did you take GRE OR TOEFL?
thanks man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
zeezahbee:
I haff hear lol cheesy, pm me so u can call with your Germany number so I can be sure cheesy, lol
Wow, you're indirectly asking me to pm you now but I can't. I can't in the sense that you haven't really convinced me that you're a big girl. I love them cool cheesy

Also, questioning my whereabouts is really pitiful and outrageous. I only like you as a friend, nothing more. I don't want to "toast" you so to speak. But if I do, you'll fall flat cheesy

Ask my New Jersey chick, she'll tell you more. Even her English as a native speaker, I still communicate effectively well with lots of beautiful words and nice accent and she gets so excited whenever I call her.

Zee, what's your horoscope?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
dannybrown19:

no admission yet bro
It's okay. You'll get it.

Do you know that some schools now charge for those who want to transfer to another school after procuring their visas with the school's I-20?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by pugilist: 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
kennyrony:

Yea, early December I think I started 5th...

I guess as much...Thanks bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Amefrica:

Bro, this your assertion get as e be oo. It isn't even close to truth smiley
Amefrica, the most dynamic guy on here. This is not Hollywood but real life. I don't need to quantify it but hopefully things would change. After all, one person's trash can be another's treasure or living room set.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
joenicewake:
Wow, you're indirectly asking me to pm you now but I can't. I can't in the sense that you haven't really convinced me that you're a big girl. I love them cool cheesy

Also, questioning my whereabouts is really pitiful and outrageous. I only like you as a friend, nothing more. I don't want to "toast" you so to speak. But if I do, you'll fall flat cheesy

Ask my New Jersey chick, she'll tell you more. Even her English as a native speaker, I still communicate effectively well with lots of beautiful words and nice accent and she gets so excited whenever I call her.

Zee, what's your horoscope?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you can never change. all this epistle. drama

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Chars1289: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hello ause, please can anyone one direct me how I can get to JKK house (Electronic Test comp) frm ikeja under bridge.thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by toluhere(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chars1289:
Hello ause, please can anyone one direct me how I can get to JKK house (Electronic Test comp) frm ikeja under bridge.thanks
walk inside Ikeja a little bit. Pass the Local Govt Secretariat you will see keke. Take the one going to Opebi by Toyin. Drop in front of Chrisland. Enter bus going to Ikorodu Road/Obanikoro. Tell the conductor to drop u @ Jkk by your right.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
joenicewake:
Amefrica, the most dynamic guy on here. This is not Hollywood but real life. I don't need to quantify it but hopefully things would change. After all, one person's trash can be another's treasure or living room set.

I hail you oo boss. Se k'owale? cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
zeezahbee:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you can never change. all this epistle. drama
Haha, you're really killing me right now. From being mysterious and now is epistle. Zee, comm'on send me your digits, it doesn't matter. We can fix something for the future. cheesy Hope you're still living in Houston?

@Amefrica, hahaha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Chars1289: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
toluhere:

walk inside Ikeja a little bit. Pass the Local Govt Secretariat you will see keke. Take the one going to Opebi by Toyin. Drop in front of Chrisland. Enter bus going to Ikorodu Road/Obanikoro. Tell the conductor to drop u @ Jkk by your right.

okay.I appreciate

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
pugilist:

Yeah.....I've submitted my application since early January but one of my recommenders responded last month so my application status just changed to completed.
Materials Science & Engineering ( Been interested in the study and mitigation of Corrosion lately)

You must have applied since last year for you to have gotten your admission now, right?
I started my application mid January and one of my referees provided his recommendation early Feb or so.

I just got admission few days ago. But don't worry, it is well. Na the visa interview be the real koko.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
joenicewake:
Joe, do you copy peoples words and just paste, or you respond based on the questions posed? You rightly posted you were travelling to Germany, so you should be reporting live from there and not all this crap you've been typing since.

Where the hell are you? I'll send you ISIS.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Adexhat, I got your mail bro. Would respond now, been busy. Sorry.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
sholay2011:

I started my application mid January and one of my referees provided his recommendation early Feb or so.

I just got admission few days ago. But don't worry, it is well. Na the visa interview be the real koko.
Bro which of the uni did you get admission into
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
kennyrony:

Bro which of the uni did you get admission into
Purdue Uni.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by pugilist: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
sholay2011:

Congrats...I wish u well in the next phase (visa interview) as well.
Are u also going to MTU?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by pugilist: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
sholay2011:

Purdue Uni.

OK.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
pugilist:

OK.
Yeah.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
sholay2011:

Which semester did you apply for, fall?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
kennyrony:

Which semester did you apply for, fall?
Yes...fall 2015.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
slimmy05:
Joe, do you copy peoples words and just paste, or you respond based on the questions posed? You rightly posted you were travelling to Germany, so you should be reporting live from there and not all this crap you've been typing since.

Where the hell are you? I'll send you ISIS.
Lol, why should i copy from people? I learn my whole damn thing in my own little way and sometimes, i write exactly like a native speaker and these people too learn from me. At least some of my friends. English is not all about native speakers. Once you understand the literal meaning of a word or phrase, you can create your own words in a very standard way. You think I had my first degree in Nigeria? Obviously not. Slimmy, you barely know about me.

I am a mysterious person and I'm glad to know everybody here on Nairaland.

We're just like one big family, one people, and one entity. Germany is one of Europe best just like Austria.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Congrats. What course? Did you get any funding yet?
sholay2011:

Yes...fall 2015.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
sirRiddy:
Congrats. What course? Did you get any funding yet?
Agricultural Economics.

Not yet. I don send email to that effect sha. Or do I have to get my I-20 before I know if I got any form of funding?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
cc Slimmy05. Please help answer his questions, sir
sholay2011:

Agricultural Economics.

Not yet. I don send email to that effect sha. Or do I have to get my I-20 before I know if I got any form of funding?

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52