Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,254 members, 7,849,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (873847 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2015
profojah:

OK bro...You're welcome!..your head is valid!
Bro that USPS will take like how many days b4 it get to naija.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2015
profojah:

Kenny, USPS is different form UPS...USPS is a regular mail..if you can tell your school to send it to someone in USA , then the person get it done for you through regular mail or a cheaper courier at a cheaper rate as Slimmy suggested, that would be cool

I told Sandra the same but as omo baba Olowo, she never listened. You knw say if money dey, Olowo go spend money na....

Lol. Just trying to consider d time frame. The admission is for Summer, so I want to receive it early so as to pay my SEVIS fee and book appointment. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2015
kennyrony:

It take weeks (10-20days Max) but its not reliable.
My copy of WES report was sent through USPS last year and I'm unable to get it up till now..I went to the post office at Ikeja, & I was told maybe it gt misplaced on transit..so I had to pay extra $60 to WES for courier...but you mighty be lucky to have your own without problem...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2015
crestasrs:

no my school resumption date is may, thats why i need a date in april,

please is having a study leave letter part of requirements for interview,cos it difficult to come by?

You can get date in April, just login to your appointment page because first available date is March 30th for Lagos location.

Just get all documents available but there is probability that you will be ask for it or you wont be ask for it..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2015
sirRiddy:
Na that one come be vacation?
Bros, o travel lo le ni joor cheesy
how prep towards fall now? Hope the ministry is moving?

Prep on board.. Ministry is moving forward by the special grace of God

Is my turn to celebrate oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2015
profojah:

It take weeks (10-20days Max) but its not reliable.
[b]My copy of WES report was sent through USPS last year [/b]and I'm unable to get it up till now..I went to the post office at Ikeja, & I was told maybe it gt misplaced on transit..so I had to pay extra $60 to WES for courier...but you mighty be lucky to have your own without problem...

Did it have tracking number because i do have mine and it has never been misplaced on transit oo even the one that does not even have tracking number
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2015
crestasrs:
@walspring,

please i need ur input ,in filling my ds160, can i feel 2 places of work,
thats becos my primary place takes time to give introduction letters compared
to my secondary?

i really need a way to go around this.

yes you can fill your place of work
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2015
kennyrony:

5 to 7 days, approximately a 10 days (with tracking number)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2015
kennyrony:

Lol. Just trying to consider d time frame. The admission is for Summer, so I want to receive it early so as to pay my SEVIS fee and book appointment. Thanks
Summer is near bro....I'll crave your indulgence to use the courier..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2015
kennyrony:

@Walspring is not about having money to waste, never had an ideal of how you can receive it cos that's the only option the school gave in other to book for express shipping. UPS charges $101. Are you saying no point of registering on the eshipglobal site?

I should just go to der office in Lagos and tell them I want to receive a package from me school? Thanks

Okay and if i were you i wont pay eshipglobal and go for cheaper one... But its left for you to decide and pick your own choice because one man's meat is another man's poison.. grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Walspring:

Did it have tracking number because i do have mine and it has never been misplaced on transit oo even the one that does not even have tracking number
My own doesn't have tracking number..and I mailed WES to give me the tracking number or send another one but they insisted I pay another $7 for regular mail or $60 for courier...My balls broke into smithereens after paying the $60 cos ko si owo mo nigbayen!.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2015
kennyrony:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2015
profojah:

My own doesn't have tracking number..and I mailed WES to give me the tracking number or send another one but they insisted I pay another $7 for regular mail or $60 for courier...My balls broke into smithereens after paying the $60 cos ko si owo mo nigbayen! .

Okay... But which of the courier they did used that cost you $60
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2015
Walspring:

What about Nipost? A friend of mine posted a registered letter since Feb 23, it hasn't reached the US yet. What do you think is the problem?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2015
joenicewake:
What about Nipost? A friend of mine posted a registered letter since Feb 23, it hasn't reached the US yet. What do you think is the problem?

Is it Lagos or Asaba or from where did he posted it from?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2015
Walspring:

Okay... But which of the courier they did used that cost you $60
UPS..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Walspring:

Is it Lagos or Asaba or from where did he posted it from?
I think Enugu. I wanted to post it for him from Munich but because he always seems to do i too know so I left him. And now, he's telling me that he's letter hasn't reached America. Am i a postman? Obviously not.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2015
joenicewake:
I think Enugu. I wanted to post it for him from Munich but because he always seems to do i too know so I left him. And now, he's telling me that he's letter hasn't reached America. Am i a postman? Obviously not.

I am sorry to hear about this.. If i am not wrong, i think the letter lost or misplaced in between Enugu and Lagos road..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
joenicewake:
It might have been delivered...call the person in US.
I sent a document through nipost which was registered and a tracking number was given...could you believe it got delivered before the 10days Max given but the status of the package wasn't updated online for like 5weeks...The last update I saw was when the document was packaged in Nigeria whereas it has been delivered over there..!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Walspring:

I am sorry to hear about this.. If i am not wrong, i think the letter lost or misplaced in between Enugu and Lagos road..
He tracked it and it says, the letter is still in Lagos.

What do you think?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
profojah:

It might have been delivered...call the person in US.
I sent a document through nipost which was registered and a tracking number was given...could you believe it got delivered before the 10days Max given but the status of the package wasn't updated online for like 5weeks...The last update I saw was when the document was packaged in Nigeria whereas it has been delivered over there..!
Thanks baba mi. Would ask him to contact the school later today.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amanze15(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Shoutout to all the gurus in the house, I just got admitted to Missouri S&T, pls how do I defer my admission?! Owu season dey small grin pls I really need help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Walspring:

Ok... thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
profojah:

Summer is near bro....I'll crave your indulgence to use the courier..
Alright.. thanks thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
joenicewake:
Thanks baba mi. Would ask him to contact the school later today.
nsogbu'a de my broda..your head is valid!..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
kennyrony:

Alright.. thanks thanks
You're welcome...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
amanze15:
Pls my admission letter is coming in soon, its comes with an alternative address which is in the Us, my brother inlaw is an alumnus or alunmi cheesy of the school, he paid for application and pressed buttons for quick evaluation, would it affect my chances at the embassy

No
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bobority: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
please anybody in American intercontinental university Houston campus? replies will be highly appreciated. Thanks smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bobority:
please anybody in American intercontinental university Houston campus? replies will be highly appreciated. Thanks smiley
which kind school be that? Is it among the intending immigrant schools, the one they call red flag?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bobority: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
just wanna know if anyone has heard about it and can give me any info or refer me to someone....thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by winifredchidima: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Minta:

hey guys,,really appreciate wat u r doing. i intend to write d next GRE test dis month. am so.scared. please i wud like to know if dey repeat questions? wat do i luk out for...please.somebody help!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bobority:
just wanna know if anyone has heard about it and can give me any info or refer me to someone....thanks
go search for a better school bro, that's a nonsense school, who has been battling with accreditation since its existence, one building school with branches in some dead countries.

If you are patronisig agents you are just shooting yourself in the foot, it's better you get busy and look for a better school and stop visiting that dumb agent cos he would ruin not just your faith, he will ruin your profile and chances of securing a US visa.

I decide to respond this way so you can get the drift better

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.