Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (869211 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by not2long(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2015
kennyrony:

Guess u are going for PG. What course?
Yes I am going for PG, I am interested in International relations or Political Science
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by doctore89: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2015
doctore89:
Please Urgent!!!, Hey guys, I want to apply for my younger sister to troy university, I will like to know how difficult is their admission process, also I want to know if they require TOEFL from Nigeria. Is she required to pay part of her tuition before issuing I-20?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by doctore89: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2015
PussySandie:
Hello haus
My admission decision has been made at st cloud state university, I received a mail from the graduate coordinator only but I have not heard from the international student adviser on how my i20 would be sent.though I have not sent my bank statement and i was told I would need to register with eshipglobal to get my document delivered l.
My question is how do I register with eshipglobal,.and should I mail the isso office to send my bank statement and tell them I have been given admission but have not heard from them..or i sud wait till they send me an email. I'm just confused now. Still on my drip bed
Slimmy05,Ojah,Walspring, zeezeebhee pls

did you evaluate your transcript at all and how is the admission process at st clouds?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by doctore89: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
doctore89:

did you evaluate your transcript at all and how is the admission process at st clouds?
Yes I evaluated it.i used wes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
kennyrony:

Hi Sandra. I sent u PM, wanted to get some info from u. Av u collected ur I-20?
I received my i20 yesterday.thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by spyke01(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hello house
Please can I go with just my Sevis number and copy of passport page to Ecobank cotonou to pay for my Sevis fee
Don't wanna risk carrying my i-20 about
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
PussySandie:

Good. Congratulations..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
doctore89:
Please Urgent!!!, Hey guys, I want to apply for my younger sister to troy university, I will like to know how difficult is their admission process, also I want to know if they require TOEFL from Nigeria. Is she required to pay part of her tuition before issuing I-20?
The admission process is quite easy, register on their site, apply to the school via troy.edu as an international undergraduate student. Send her documents to intladm@troy.edu, after that you call their international admission to confirm if your document has been recieved (just know they won't pick up your calls until like the umpteenth time). They need TOEFL from nigeirans, or else it would be written on her I-20 that she's not english proficient.
No you don't need to pay part of the tuition, you pay on arrival when she gets to the school. I-20 is even delivered via FedEx for free.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
sunbobo11:
Hello brothers
I want the gurus to help me on this, a friend in the US suggested it for me tho.

I wanted to pursue a Msc program in the US and he had advice me to apply for undergraduate studies from Nigeria just to boost my chances of getting visa, that upon arriving to the U.S. I keep the i20 under the bed and go to apply of MSc in another school.
Is this possible ?
My question is, must me be same school or another school ? Considering the school that I got visa with?

Guys advice!!!!
Hahahaha. And ur friend did not tell u too?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
PussySandie:

Cool.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
slimmy05:
body tell me when I paid electricity bill. Summer do come o. The weather is better now

smh undecided undecided how Many you done pay whey body dey tell you

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
STENON:
okay, thanks.
Please if a school is asking their applicant to include any award, scholarship, etc, Pls is it a good idea to include an award that you know you'll surely be confer in few months time?
is the award academic related? like best graduating student,best student in a particular course. if it is , then you can talk about it.
if it is your final year dinner award like take hot to mama, tallest babe, most crazy, most sophisticated and all sort, dont talk about it, its gonna make u look silly.

Remember only answer questions that you are ask. Don't talk to much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jchi9876:

smh undecided undecided how Many you done pay whey body dey tell you
Hahahaha. Slimmy's been tackling me lately and i also need to find out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
@jbaby4u, who're you? You may send me an e-mail. I don't reply every pm on Nairaland.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by rosey11: 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hey peeps, does anyone know about university of houston. How is student life there and intership/work opportunities?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dammy1102(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
i can help anyone make SEVIS FEE payment if its urgent.

This forum helped me in 2011.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
rosey11:
Hey peeps, does anyone know about university of houston. How is student life there and intership/work opportunities?
UH will not give you GA or any assistance until your 2nd semester. you can work at computer lab , kitchen etc on campus until you get your GA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
@zeezahbee you didn't reply my mail ma.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by rosey11: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
@ zeezahbee thanks dear.What of internship opportunities?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
E kala gan ni beyen o.
zeezahbee:
UH will not give you GA or any assistance until your 2nd semester. you can work at computer lab , kitchen etc on campus until you get your GA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
sirRiddy:
E kala gan ni beyen o.
I sent you a pm...kindly reply bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
@Mystiqme..I sent u a pm boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sunbobo11: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
joenicewake:
Hahahaha. And ur friend did not tell u too?

I do not seem to understand what you wrote sir!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
sirRiddy:
E kala gan ni beyen o.
lol, won kala baje baje grin. maybe they are tired of some asian with high GRE score and some of them dont really perform well
how u dey ? anything for the mama
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
I feel their plight sha. E no go easy to just hand out money anyhow to person that is not tested because of im verbose CV.
As for the mama, abeg send me some dollars, maybe like 1000 dollars. Naira don drop wella. I go help you invest, and I honest wella. No chop all these money alone, zee.
zeezahbee:
lol, won kala baje baje grin. maybe they are tired of some asian with high GRE score and some of them dont really perform well
how u dey ? anything for the mama
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Eleyi to n send mail kiri yi profojah. Ti o ba jawo, e mi o ka mail kan kan.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
sirRiddy:
Eleyi to n send mail kiri yi profojah. Ti o ba jawo, e mi o ka mail kan kan.
Baba..walahi o jawo daku...jor bami ka and help me do am tomorrow!..oga mi..Your head is valid
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
slimmy05:
Part 7 should be created

Its not up to 500 yet... grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
dammy1102:

i can help anyone make SEVIS FEE payment if its urgent.

This forum helped me in 2011.

Its good to know but since 2011, you recall this thread now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
spyke01:
Hello house
Please can I go with just my Sevis number and copy of passport page to Ecobank cotonou to pay for my Sevis fee
Don't wanna risk carrying my i-20 about

yes take copy of data page, I-20 and coupon payment form there... If you dont have these 3 documents, am sure they wont process your payment... leave original at home and go with photocopy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
PussySandie:

Congrats and wishing you the best and success in the next stage..

Come and celebrate the I-20 for me ooo grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.