Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866321 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by glitter24(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by glitter24(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=imperiouxx post=33547579Thanks for your reply im gratful, so i shouldn't tell the vo about the change of course issue by school but rather get ready to answer questions about general studies and also tell them what i will gain from studying general studies right

Do you now see that some U.S s you now see that some U.S school are just what they are?......... for money and population!

Don't stress yourself about liberal art and science. That's just like faculty of science or art or social science as it's used in Nigeria. Just know what's general studies is because you might be asked questions about your department rather than the school your department falls.[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by glitter24(m): 7:40pm On May 08, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 08, 2015

Pls house
Asking this question on behalf of Dicapino

Can a SOA of a company based in USA be used for admission/ at the embassy...??
The owner of the company is one of his relatives and the company is in USA....
cc slimmy05 Walspring imperiouxx zeezahbee mystiqme dotman2460 worry356
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:14pm On May 08, 2015
sealleone:
love the positive review brother...but some people will actually do the studying...ie... Nurses acquire associate degree s to get into one of the most paid jobs in the US. .yeah its time consuming but u still make that bread same thing goes for any program in the medical field, truth is not all ms degrees will fetch u what u get if ur practicing medicine in USA, and in 4years tops u will get a bachelors degree which means more pay in ur field. People will definitely talk about stuff they r ignorant about cos they think they know all. Successful visa applications ain't cos ur too damn prepared or how good ur grades are, if God ain't with, then ur ass is on fire. And a friend got his visa approved today in Abuja...associate degree in nursing and yeah he has a bachelors in biological sciences.

I Love this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:18pm On May 08, 2015
profojah:

Pls house
Asking this question on behalf of Dicapino

Can a SOA of a company based in USA be used for admission/ at the embassy...??
The owner of the company is one of his relatives and the company is in USA....
cc slimmy05 Walspring imperiouxx zeezahbee mystiqme dotman2460 worry356

School will accept it for admission and as for the embassy, the VO might do background check on the company account like relationship between the applicant and the owner of the company, I just hope this wont trigger migrant intent at the end of the day
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:24pm On May 08, 2015
@imperiouxx

I sent you pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2015
Both.
akin3102:
Write GRE and TOEFL..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2015
Slimmy05..I have replied your PM again..you can send me mail on topeakinmoladun@gmail.com.Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 10:08pm On May 08, 2015
Walspring:

School will accept it for admission and as for the embassy, the VO might do background check on the company account like relationship between the applicant and the owner of the company, I just hope this wont trigger migrant intent at the end of the day

THANKS OJAH. So guys....my sponsors personal acounts doesn't habe the funds...but her business has over the required amount. Hope that won't be a red flag.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by omoiyaayo86: 10:14pm On May 08, 2015
Good evenin evryone ere....sowi am new on dis platform n sincerely I really nid help frm u guyz....i grad 2012,studied Mining engineering @FUTA......I want 2 furda runing mai masters abroad USA to b precise....I really ur help guyz.......nid one to put me tru....and d course I ve in mind to do is offshore engineering.thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Feexo: 10:21pm On May 08, 2015
Slimmy, thanks man! I look forward to hearing from you when you are able to come up with any schools. There is no giving up; I got no choice but to keep my head up and keep forging ahead. Walspring, thanks bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:31pm On May 08, 2015
Feexo:
Slimmy, thanks man! I look forward to hearing from you when you are able to come up with any schools. There is no giving up; I got no choice but to keep my head up and keep forging ahead. Walspring, thanks bro!

Let's give the thanks to Most High
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by glitter24(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2015
@imperiouxx

I sent you pm please kindly reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by gunther6(m): 11:57pm On May 08, 2015
Today I met @ SirRiddy at the level of OAUife senate and I can boldly say his head is VALID.... Requested for some copies of transcript for WES and some schools today... Pls I need gurus in the house that could help me post a copy of my certificate to WES ... The help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:52am On May 09, 2015
Anyone here currently enrolled or recently admitted to a CATHOLIC or JESUIT institution in the US? Got some questions for you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:49am On May 09, 2015
Good day house....please a few questions.
1) I have two I-20s one from temple university Pennsylvania for neuroscience and the other from William Patterson university NJ.
Please which do u guys think has a higher chance of me getting the visa. I want to go for the nursing one actually.

2) please what is the link to fill out my sevis form and how do I send d completed form to my sis in the U.S. To pay my sevis fee

3) my dad has some investment which renews monthly and said he can't pull out the money to put into his account to use as statement. Can I use dat investment paper in d embassy in place of bank statement.

Cc slimmy05 profojah walspring
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by pcbo: 2:29am On May 09, 2015
slimmy05:
I will advice you continue with electrical engineering. You can change, it depends on your school. Email your school for enquiry
Pls electrical engineering and computer engineering ,which one has better prospects in terms of jobs and salary in de US after graduation
Want to make wise decision
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:55am On May 09, 2015
akagson:
My case is almost the same with him. But in my own case, I graduated in 2010 and got admitted in that same year to a Nigerian university but I dropped out and refused to continue because I just wasn't enjoying the quality of education I was getting. Will it stand against me in any way? I'm 22.
You don't have a problem;what the visa officers want to hear is what you've been doing with your life since you left high school.Sometimes;they don't ask..they just skip the question..Visa na God joor;if God says yes to you..not even the smartest visa officer can decline you.All the best to you all!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2015
Bro..first and foremost..u need to write GRE and TOEFL..then search for schools offering your choice course.check this thread from page 450..someone has already answered this question before..am also Mining Futa class'10
omoiyaayo86:
Good evenin evryone ere....sowi am new on dis platform n sincerely I really nid help frm u guyz....i grad 2012,studied Mining engineering @FUTA......I want 2 furda runing mai masters abroad USA to b precise....I really ur help guyz.......nid one to put me tru....and d course I ve in mind to do is offshore engineering.thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akagson: 6:45am On May 09, 2015
stevecrun:
You don't have a problem;what the visa officers want to hear is what you've been doing with your life since you left high school.Sometimes;they don't ask..they just skip the question..Visa na God joor;if God says yes to you..not even the smartest visa officer can decline you.All the best to you all!!
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by glitter24(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2015
I applied for Diesel and heavy equipment transportation Technology but i was given admission in Liberal art and science general studies, when i called the school i was told that i was given admission in liberal art and science general studies because the course i applied for was not available by then so she had to pen down something for me on my I-20, but on my arrival at the school im going to switch to course i choose. But the case now is when im asked by the vo "[color=#000000][/color]Why did you Choose this Course " (liberal art and science general studies) should i say "Actually i applied for Diesel and heavy equipment transportation Technology but the school told me i have to start with Pre Engineering and there was no code for it on I-20 so they had to write Liberal art and science general studies which will be changed for me upon resumption. Is that good to say? what will i reply please or should i pick up a point on liberal art and science general studies and tell the vo would tell the vo im specializing on Education does that makes sense need help my interview is fast approaching. Everybody please help me abeg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by glitter24(m): 7:08am On May 09, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jakeharris(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2015
mattkelly:

Ohh i see.Thanks Jare

I even showed the scanned copy at poe with the original
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 11:02am On May 09, 2015
Guys how fa. I told ojah to ask a question for me and only walspring gave an answer. i would ask again...slimmy, ebdid, big francis or any1 plsss

The bank statement i want to use to get my 120 is a business account-( the sponsor is the owner of the account, the personal account doesnt have above the said amount). SIMPLE IS THIS A RED FLAG AT THE SCHOOL/ AND EMBASSY. Thanks......walspring thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sealleone(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2015
dicapino:
Guys how fa. I told ojah to ask a question for me and only walspring gave an answer. i would ask again...slimmy, ebdid, big francis or any1 plsss

The bank statement i want to use to get my 120 is a business account-( the sponsor is the owner of the account, the personal account doesnt have above the said amount). SIMPLE IS THIS A RED FLAG AT THE SCHOOL/ AND EMBASSY. Thanks......walspring thanks
yep its a black flag, except if you're lucky then they won't look at it(embassy)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:19am On May 09, 2015
jamesflaw:
1) I have two I-20s one from temple university Pennsylvania for neuroscience and the other from William Patterson university NJ.
Please which do u guys think has a higher chance of me getting the visa. I want to go for the nursing one actually.

2) please what is the link to fill out my sevis form and how do I send d completed form to my sis in the U.S. To pay my sevis fee

3) my dad has some investment which renews monthly and said he can't pull out the money to put into his account to use as statement. Can I use dat investment paper in d embassy in place of bank statement.

www.fmjfee.com is the website. fill the submit form I-901 and fee payment then print it out and scan it to your sister or you saved it as pdf file after submission on your laptop and attach it to your sister or you ask your sister to go to the website and click on check status/print payment confirmation to be able to print the form you filled via the link
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 09, 2015
jamesflaw:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 09, 2015
jamesflaw:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 09, 2015
jamesflaw:

Comparing the two schools with high visa chance?.Bro I don't know about that..BUT I've seen and read the transcript of a NL who got his visa for temple university sometimes last year..I read William patterson is also a good university. So its left to you to know and convince the VO which is the best fit for your intending programme, with a cogent reasons why you chose the school..

On the sevis part, ..go to fmjfee.com and fill the form,. A coupon number will be generated which you can send to your sister to help you pay into..OR you scan the whole generated form with the coupon number(always bold-written) and send it to your sister..as Wale said!

On the SOA.., since your dad is the owner of the account, I don't think you should have a problem using your dad's investment account...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2015
pcbo:

Pls electrical engineering and computer engineering ,which one has better prospects in terms of jobs and salary in de US after graduation
Want to make wise decision
Thanks

Depends on you and your school..If you have EE background, just continue along that line, except you're no more interested.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by pcbo: 2:54pm On May 09, 2015
biikeys:

Depends on you and your school..If you have EE background, just continue along that line, except you're no more interested.
Am going for my undergraduate

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.