Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (865933 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2014
SAMadex11: Please peeps is America embassy accept Micro-Finance Bank Statement of Account as means of financial support? Thanks

As long as it is a bank, no yawa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by markenson: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
hello house, i have MPH admission in Michigan state university but on I-20 issued, the normal duration is 48months instead of 24months for masters program. is this an error or what?
i need better clarification from gurus in the house
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
markenson: hello house, i have MPH admission in Michigan state university but on I-20 issued, the normal duration is 48months instead of 24months for masters program. is this an error or what?
i need better clarification from gurus in the house
This might include research work or clinical attachments. Just fill what's on your I-20. You're good that way.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Joenice: Oluwole thing will certainly get you into trouble. There are so many untold stories about people who went to the embassy with it. It's better you get denied on good grounds and return later to procure your visa, than having a permanent ban. You know what I mean.

People should please bear with Joenice, we never know what he is going thru for him to pass the aggression on fellow nairalanders. Not everyone can manage their personal issues at public domains. And for whoever wants to use oluwole, don't even try it. The embassy is way smarter than all those craps! If you don't have enough money in the bank then it means you ain't ready to secure a US visa... Work on that part and then go pick up your visa!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Floorme: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
please is it possible to send transcripts from the airport? How much and how many days...
Thanks and God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Floorme: please is it possible to send transcripts from the airport? How much and how many days...
Thanks and God bless

Honestly. This is getting annoying.
Over and over and over people have talked about this on this thread. Did you bother to read it before you asked this question?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Floorme: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
ebdib:

Honestly. This is getting annoying.
Over and over and over people have talked about this on this thread. Did you bother to read it before you asked this question?

i'm just asking a question or is it a crime asking? if you know please tell me.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by alobam1: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Floorme:

Thanks

Abi,He hasnt commited a crime by asking..He might not be here when the question was answered..If you know,you can please tell him,that is what Nairaland is for
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
charzyh2:
broz... January things o.
kk I will be travelling with my inlaw grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
May be he's a first timer sef you don't know.if you can't help why can't you just allow others to do.

alobam1:

Abi,He hasnt commited a crime by asking..He might not be here when the question was answered..If you know,you can please tell him,that is what Nairaland is for
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
slimmy05: How far nwannem? How are you doing?
Adim okay. Kedu level your parole? Spring tins abi?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
@ Alobam nt referring to you just quoted you because I'm in support of what you wrote.

alobam1:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Amerinancy: alobam kiss
mama 2$hotz kedu ka ndi amelika di?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
@Mystiqme,

At last I will get to meet you today!

Stony Brook on the radar! cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Floorme:

Thanks
U too can answer it...people know where to get their answers but want sb else to do their Jobs. Some even know the thing... just want it addressed against their monikers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
cutelekush01:

@ Alobam nt referring to you just quoted you because I'm in support of what you wrote.

U can answer it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
cutelekush01:

U can answer it. Repetition lovers... do what u support yourselves!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Some people don't know..if I do I would have helped the guy..i got things sent by courier and it cost me some cash and there could be some cheapest way to send transcript which I might not know..i hope my point is clear. Information is Vital..Ok let me burst your brain a little, I do see TOEFL tutorial centres but don't know what they do there not until I got to 200l. grin

ferdimako:
U too can answer it...people know where to get their answers but want sb else to do their Jobs. Some even know the thing... just want it addressed against their monikers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Do not quote me wrong sir ..Im not here to argue but to learn as well. You might think you know it all but I can be of help some other time.

ferdimako:
U can answer it. Repetition lovers... do what u support yourselves!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
my advice to dos asking simple questions is dat make it a sacrifice. n try n read past thread ..der r some questions if not al dat hv already been answered
I assure u dat once u do.u will become experienced a little n it will save u al dis insults
I 4 one met dis thread in part 4..n I had to start from reading fr part1.den I don't even kn. d meaning of i20..ds160 bla bla..der r some things I still don't kn though but any question I shud ask at present wont b tagged silly because of d little experience from reading past thread

so pls our, knowlegable ogas. kindly advice any1 asking simple questions to read past thread.(sory for d errors..typed from phone)

I dreamed last nite someone askked. if emirates airline gives i20

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aaa33: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hello folks I need an advice/views about what am about to post here.
I applied for American student visa in 2002. Before then I had attend and written a SAT exams in Lagos. Its a company that we paid to then to write the exams . On the day of my interview in Abuja. I was asked every document which I presented until the lady asked me if I wrote SAT I said yes. She demanded for it and I presented it to her. After a close look at it she flared up that its fake and showed a colleague of hers and he confirmed its fake. She said she ain't gonna allow me enter her country and stamped my passport after inputting some stuff to her computer.
Its been years since that happened. I already finished my bsc here in Nigeria and my Msc is in view presently. I have a paid employment and am relatively doing well. The issue now is was I banned? If I go to apply for a visa again will the last incidence crop up? I lost the last passport to fire and intend to go do anothe. Pls what's your candid take on this. Kind regards.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
ferdimako:

I'm not even answering anybody again
let them wait for a good Samaritan.

A serious person would be digging into old posts by now using the search function.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
ferdimako:
As if he is a soldier only in d barracks or to attack civilians.... Nigerian way!

c dem soldiers wna be...shun sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Floorme: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
cutelekush01:

May be he's a first timer sef you don't know.if you can't help why can't you just allow others to do.

boss abeg help me ...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Floorme: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
ebdib:

I'm not even answering anybody again
let them wait for a good Samaritan.

A serious person would be digging into old posts by now using the search function.

take it easy dude.. if you cant help you dont need to insult or mock ...so na u con be serious boy... abegi park well

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nice hearing that from you..i did the same as well I tot they call it Admission letter as well not know you can call it I-20 smh.. but I noticed something, To even use Nairaland sef na problem and you never can tell if they really have access to internet like some do..Mine is just that if you they really want to help they should do and if they can't they should just let it go instead of insulting..I think @ slimmy do attach a link that refer people to what they want and it helped when I wanted to convert my cgpa to 4:0 scale..I owe him gracias.

ridimic1: my advice to dos asking simple questions is dat make it a sacrifice. n try n read past thread ..der r some questions if not al dat hv already been answered
I assure u dat once u do.u will become experienced a little n it will save u al dis insults
I 4 one met dis thread in part 4..n I had to start from reading fr part1.den I don't even kn. d meaning of i20..ds160 bla bla..der r some things I still don't kn though but any question I shud ask at present wont b tagged silly because of d little experience from reading past thread

so pls our, knowlegable ogas. kindly advice any1 asking simple questions to read past thread.(sory for d errors..typed from phone)

I dreamed last nite someone askked. if emirates airline gives i20

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Bros I wish I could help but I am not sure of this..some days ago a guy said he do send it there @ the rate of 1k not knowing it's 500.and he said the Hajia has been scamming him by collecting 1k..that was what I saw some days ago.so probably they do send it there but you can wait for other people's opinion.
Thanks

Floorme:

boss abeg help me ...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Floorme: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
cutelekush01:
Bros I wish I could help but I am not sure of this..some days ago a guy said he do send it there @ the rate of 1k not knowing it's 500.and he said the Hajia has been scamming him by collecting 1k..that was what I saw some days ago.so probably they do send it there but you can wait for other people's opinion.
Thanks

Thanks so much boss.....i'm out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
ridimic1:

c dem soldiers wna be...shun sir
yea...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Folarge06(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
You can send your transcripts through the NAHCO nipost office at ikeja.its cost around 700naira to 900naira.It takes atleast 10working days to deliver and you can as well track on the USPS website.
Goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
teddyrain: kk I will be travelling with my inlaw grin
We shall meet in January
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
sabiguy:

People should please bear with Joenice, we never know what he is going thru for him to pass the aggression on fellow nairalanders. Not everyone can manage their personal issues at public domains. And for whoever wants to use oluwole, don't even try it. The embassy is way smarter than all those craps! If you don't have enough money in the bank then it means you ain't ready to secure a US visa... Work on that part and then go pick up your visa!
Thanks so much. I remain grateful. Obviously, I do not hate anyone. I love everyone here. Sometimes, I come hard on someone just to motivate him. It's really not intentional.

My parents did it to me when I was growing up, just to make me a better person and think very fast. A friend of mine who paid an agent a staggering of N900,000 to help him secure admission and visa did not know he can do it by himself. When I told him so, he said it's not true that only the agent can help him because Americans know them.

Unfortunately, he started to insult me, saying I don't want him to go to America, then I asked him to call his parents that I would like to speak with them. But if he cannot, we'll be friends no more. So his parents called and we spoke for couple of minutes and they were very impressed. Then he asked me, what will he do it to the agent, I said he should leave him alone. That God may have answered his prayers somehow. He laughed wholeheartedly and said "knowledge is power", and I said to him "the pen is mightier than the sword."

So, anyone here, if I may have hurt your feelings, I am saying right now, I am so sorry. And please do forgive me. I am a very emotional person. To maintain peace, I may not reply or respond to questions here. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.