Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) (13469 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Convoy Hit By Air Strike In Iraq / Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008 / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
wtf?
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by jmaine: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
JustCurious:

It truly would be a brilliant idea if all of our Local Government Areas have functional database system of citizens in the locality.

I think this is something purpose-driven leaders would ensure: a data-driven system...

You are absolutely on point . A data driven system will help solve most of our predicament.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by julybaba(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
tomakint: ...all these bullshit as a result of Genesis chapter 16 verses 2 - 16. How I wished Father Abraham had not listened to Sarah. So much for 'Religion of Peace'!
you are right, you must be a bible scholar. I wrote expansively on this, in my first book: MAN OF VALOR

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by musaibnabdul(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Country where the government is serious. #GEJ are you watching no blame game just solution. 10k soldiers sori TAN boys.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
berem: Poverty ke? Did the story said he was from a poor home?
All these TAN children sef..... grin grin
LOL!!! grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by HarrveySpecter(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Couldn't find the video on youtube. Anyways, I have just seen pics, and from that it is very obvious that it's not real, the background gave it out. When they do this, more than one person is always there. And they will never sure such a small knife. The guys dressing no make sense, militant able to hold this guy captive for years will be more geared up, with flags and cloth with arabic writings carrying some sort of message.

But yet again I wonder, how can the intelligence of who ever did the fake show either US or UK miss such details?
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by PapiWata: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
While waves of immigrants die crossing the sea to get to Europe, this deranged man who grew up in the lap of luxury in the UK decided to throw it all away in order to become a thrill killer serving a demonic deity.

The grass truly is always greener on the other side, proving yet again that the human species is one of an inherently restless and dissatisfied nature.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex: This is what happens when you create phantom enemies everywhere to fuel the military industrial complex.

And wasn't Foley with ISIS for months, when the CIA and MI6 were training them in Syria?

Then all of sudden "Foley" became a target - and got beheaded live on camera, by a "Brit" the same week David Cameron was talking about homegrown terrorists coming to cause havoc in the UK.

Anyway, they uncovered the face behind the mask here, but all the faces behind balaclavas that have committed all kinds of serious crimes in the UK are yet to uncovered. Like seriously, who's fooling who?
Shymmex, this is no time for conspiracy theories. You are in the Uk, so be careful with the truth you type while sitting in your apartment in the UK, using a UK ISP to connect to the worldwideweb. You are being watched, not even the best of vpn and tunnellers can save you from your truth. There as certain reasons that some of us chose to live in our fatherland.

A word is enough...for...

16 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by hushmail: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
ademega: Imaging within days finding a masked man!!! And shekarau talking shi*t all the time with uncovered face and no one could find him for years. Its serious .

abeg i ve notice dis more than once on dis forum

Shekarau and Shekau r not same

lets always b sure whom we r refering to
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by EMANY01(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
berem: Poverty ke? Did the story said he was from a poor home?
All these TAN children sef..... grin grin

You obviously do not get his point.He is sticking the finger to all of those who claim the terrorism finds willing tools in young people as a result of them being in poverty.
Clearly this assertion is not true not in the west and not here in Nigeria.We have seen that almost all if not all persons held in connection to terrorism in Nigeria are from well to do families I do not need to recount them.
I do not claim that there is no case of poverty in our country but if poverty was the driving force for BokoHaram recruitment, the whole of Nigeria would have been BokoHaram's catchment area.
Only lazy politician's and analysts hang on the "poverty is the cause for growth of bokoharam " mantra.They know themselves.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by PapiWata: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Couldn't find the video on youtube. Anyways, I have just seen pics, and from that it is very obvious that it's not real, the background gave it out. When they do this, more than one person is always there. And they will never sure such a small knife. The guys dressing no make sense, militant able to hold this guy captive for years will be more geared up, with flags and cloth with arabic writings carrying some sort of message.

But yet again I wonder, how can the intelligence of who ever did the fake show either US or UK miss such details?

Photographic evidence will never satisfy fantasists who imagine themselves more intelligent and perceptive than everyone else, because they would choose to remain in denial even if a crime of cold-blooded murder was committed right in front of their very noses in real time.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
EMANY01:

You obviously do not get his point.He is sticking the finger to all of those who claim the terrorism finds willing tools in young people as a result of them being in poverty.
Clearly this assertion is not true not in the west and not here in Nigeria.We have seen that almost all if not all persons held in connection to terrorism in Nigeria are from well to do families I do not need to recount them.
I do not claim that there is no case of poverty in our country but if poverty was the driving force for BokoHaram recruitment, the whole of Nigeria would have been BokoHaram's catchment area.
Only lazy politician's and analysts hang on the "poverty is the cause for growth of bokoharam " mantra.They know themselves.
kk

Back to the topic....
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
stevecantrell:

The background in the Foley beheading is obviously artificial. I've been thinking about that fake background for days.

Thanks for your post.
So are you saying the CIA killed Foley, or Foley isn't dead at all but just hidden somewhere??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by ademega(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Thanks for the observation but i can't but lol anyway
hushmail:

abeg i ve notice dis more than once on dis forum

Shekarau and Shekau r not same

lets always b sure whom we r refering to
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
mankand: I guess he did it in the CIA office
Where did you get this pictur?
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by curiouses: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
atlwireles:

I thank you, but sometimes it pays to read and understand.
The guy is a spoilt kid..

LaraiBoluwaji:
Where did you get this pictur?
He was there.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
PapiWata:
Photographic evidence will never satisfy fantasists who imagine themselves more intelligent and perceptive than everyone else, because they would choose to remain in denial even if a crime of cold-blooded murder was committed right in front of their very noses in real time.

What do you expect? 200 Nigerians were kidnapped and it took the president and his wife several weeks to acknowledge they were kidnapped. Someone have been spamming this site for weeks that ebola is not real.
That is Nigeria for you.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by PapiWata: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Aigbofa:

What do you expect? 200 Nigerians were kidnapped and it took the president and his wife several weeks to acknowledge they were kidnapped. Someone have been spamming this site for weeks that ebola is not real.
That is Nigeria for you.

There is an element of truth to that old saying that some people consider evidence to arrive at conclusions and inferences, while the vast majority of people simply announce their own version of reality, regardless of the true facts.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Billyonaire: Shymmex, this is no time for conspiracy theories. You are in the Uk, so be careful with the truth you type while sitting in your apartment in the UK, using a UK ISP to connect to the worldwideweb. You are being watched, not even the best of vpn and tunnellers can save you from your truth. There as certain reasons that some of us chose to live in our fatherland.

A word is enough...for...
Lol....he doesn't know wassup...yet. GCHQ is watching. I hope he doesn't dissapear by "accident".
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
These people would not turn us to mad people o. That picture just scared me. So u mean the beheading might have been fake? Chaiiiiiii What is actually happening? Isn't this world turning to the more u look the less u see.

I remember when Asari dokubo said there is no chibok girls. For some days now I have been hearing that the mothers of the girls have done burial in absentia and given up hope. Is it possible for a child to get lost and the mother will give up hope? Even a problem child, the mother doesn't give up on them not to talk of a missing child. Ki lon sele? Abi am I going mad?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by WilyWily: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Remember too, how two Yoruba Moslem beheaded innocent British man in Woolwich.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
WilyWily: Remember too, how two Yoruba Moslem beheaded innocent British man in Woolwich.

It shouldn't take more than one to behead wily.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by gbadexy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Couldn't find the video on youtube. Anyways, I have just seen pics, and from that it is very obvious that it's not real, the background gave it out. When they do this, more than one person is always there. And they will never sure such a small knife. The guys dressing no make sense, militant able to hold this guy captive for years will be more geared up, with flags and cloth with arabic writings carrying some sort of message.

I didn't watch the video but what struck me about the picture posted online was the calmness on the face of the foley, almost like serenity which I interpreted as accepting his fate.
I also wondered why there was only the executioner in the picture. No spectator.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
I love Americans.9ce job

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
WilyWily: Remember too, how two Yoruba Moslem beheaded innocent British man in Woolwich.

There was something odd about the whole thing. Arrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh. Just watch how they were so calm defending themselves to passersby after the act. Even granting interview. How do I stand by and watch someone been killed and I won't run? Something was just off. I mean the Oyinbo military were using Internet 20 years before it became viral. What are they using now? I don't like to dwell on this things but nothing is ever as it seems. What made me start thinking this way was last week I went to see a friend of mine who heard from a classified source how that Patrick sawyer went hysterical in the hospital. It was almost like a remote control according to what I was told. He even tried to escape and it was that woman that gave her all just so he won't run. A lot of people vehemently believes sawyer was on a mission. The problems sawyer was supposed to cause in Nigeria is not yielding result as they expected. Don't want to dwell on this things to much but nothing, I mean nothing is ever as it seems. The Arab world who are the tools and the Western world who are the users. They are pretty much d same o
Just pray for ur selves and family that none of us shall be used as a tool to destabilise the world. No insults please.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

And what did I say on here that isn't everywhere else? I post my shiit everywhere.

Who cares? You and whoever is reading can suck my nuts. Creating Islamic monsters everywhere endangers my existence and I will speak about it.
Owh! So it was all about fear? Sorry, chicken. smiley

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by 50calibre(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
Another infected patient with the Islamic virus.

He left the comfort of his parent's £1million pound house to go wage jihad. What the fu*k is wrong with these guys.

It's only a matter of time before he's picked off.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
atlwireles:

Sarcasm should not be missed in my comment.

There is no sarcasm in your comment neither was it related. You didn't read the article before commenting. Just admit that !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#KenyaDecides2022: IEBC Records 56.17% Turnout, Even Before The Close Of Voting / How Is Nelson Mandela An Africa Hero? / France Imposes Digital Tax On Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.