Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) (13590 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Convoy Hit By Air Strike In Iraq / Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008 / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
50calibre:
If it turns out the US are still covertly in a relationship with ISIS, then that must be a relationship with the devil. This is the same think that happened with Al-Qaeda, they create an animal to help advance their their own agenda, the animal then matures & turns on them.

Saudi is a globally recognised chief sponsor of terrorism, they co-created al Qaeda, they fund Sunni extremism around the world & are most likely heavily funding ISIS.

Dictators like Ghadaffi had the answer to these radicals, he locked them up in death camps before they even had the chance to spread jihad, the west went & eliminated him. Ghadaffi was like predator, he occupied a very important niche & kept the ecosystem balanced. His death brought about a sharp rise is extremism in Africa, a lot of Boko Haram's success & growth can be attributed to the fall of Ghadaffi.

Those UK hate preachers are being picked off like flies, once anyone starts inciting hatred & extremism, that person will be picked off. The problem now is, the radicalisation process has gone underground, on the Internet. Most of them can now self-radicalise through materials found on the Internet.

Yesterday I say a video of these radicals declaring some parts of walthamstow a sharia zone.

Obviously, ISIS is Al Qaeda 2.0. The same way they trained Osama Bin Laden and the gang in Afghanistan. It's just funny that these folks never learn, or perhaps, they benefit more from these savages than they're actually telling us. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is INSANITY a la Albert Einstein. Yet these folks graduated from the best Universities on the planet - absolutely shocking.

Saudi and Qatar are the biggest Jihadist threat on the planet - yet all western leaders are in bed with these demonic countries. Qatar just secured the release of another Journalist from ISIS today - link here: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/24/us-journalist-freed-syria-peter-curtis So, who's fooling who?

Africa is the next pivot and it should happen in the next 5-10 years. They just tested the terrain with Libya - they'll be back in Libya again soon, and move further into the continent. Obama can't really attack Africa like that - but best believe the next US president is coming to Africa to continue the "war on terror." Somalia just have more sister states by the end of the next decade. The whole thing is just getting ridiculous now.

The UK isn't doing enough. The Chief hate preacher, Anjem Choudary, walks everywhere freely. Heck, the savagely monster with the medieval beards was interviewed by BBC during the Adebolajo thingy. And you have hundreds and if not thousands of disenfranchised black youths converting to Islam at an alarming rate - and nothing is done to integrate these people back into the society.

They're about to turn London to Londonistan, with curry smelling everywhere like they did to Bradford. And it's not just Walthamstow - the whole of East London is their playground
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nigerians are too undiscerning!! Here you have thousands of Jihadists from more than 50 countries present in Syria fighting the government of Syria. The question the so called free western press is not asking is how did tens of thousands foreign young men of fighting age end up in Syria? Who is giving them visas? Certainly not the Syrian embassy! How come the vast majority of these jihadists enter Syria through the Turkish border? Why is no one mentioning the complicity of Turkey? Which airlines are airlifting thousands of young jihadists to Turkey from around the world? The Islamists certainly must have taken off, passed through and landed at airports? Who is stamping their passports and how did they get it despite fitting an unmistakable profile?

Where are their wounded and who is treating them? Or don't they have wounded fighters in a war zone? How did thousands of tonnes of Libyan heavy weapons end up in syria miraculously overflying many countries and traveling thousands of miles. Who airlifted these weapons including thousands of matching Toyota hiluxs painted in Libya's desert camouflage?

I shake my head for simpletons who believe the lies western media and governments tell them. This is no conspiracy theory but fact so spare me the shaming tactics as I'm not an uninformed party here. Read the foreign policy journals from the council of foreign relations and the Brookings institution and you would see the events playing out before our very eyes years in advance.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by IGBOSON1: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
danot1030: He looks like lucifer.

^^^He looks like a nightmare!

I think it's safe to say that jihadi johns goose is cooked! If America is after you, you may just as well hand yourself in because -unless you can relocate to another planet- there's absolutely no place to hide! Poor osama knows what i'm on about.....he's presently sleeping with da fishes as we speak!
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
50calibre:
That's not true bruv! They can stop them, it's a matter of tougher laws. At the moment, Theresa May is about bringing in new laws which allows dual citizens to be stripped of their British citizenship.

As for those who are born in the UK with only UK citizenship, they can be picked up as soon as they show up at the airport (except there's no intel on that person) or do you really think those Cardiff boys for example would be allowed to waltz back into the UK like nothing happened? Best believe a cool cell in a maximum security prison is waiting for those they catch.

Anti-terrorism legislation is usually very tough (and is getting tougher) terrorist offences fall under a special category, human rights are sometimes forfeited, more like the military. A terrorist has little or no rights, the issue is the UK are too lenient with these guys, if the US was able to stop Anwar Al-Awlaki from returning to the US, & even killing him in foreign land, anything is possible.

They will coin something up, twist it until they bring up charges against you. ISIS has killed not just Iraqis but Americans as well as Britons so affiliation to ISIS alone is enough to get anyone banged up.

I read yesterday that the US is sending FBI agents to man UK airports.

Yes, those born in foreign countries can have their citizenships stripped off, but not UK nationals born and raised in the UK. As for those cardiff boys - I don't think they can be charged for just appearing in videos. To charge them, they'll need more proofs. The highest they'll get is questioning - and rehabilitation afterwards. They can only be charged, if Iraq were to charge them for terrorism, with the UK coming in to jail them in the UK because they're Brits.

The UK isn't America, the laws are there. Why do you think it took years to deport Abu Hamza, despite the fact that he wasn't born in the UK? And the plonker was on benefits and legal aid all through his ordeal - getting fat with no hand.

FBI coming to man UK airports is bad joke. MI5 and Scotland Yard are more effective than FBI, so what's the need for FBI agents? Perhaps, they want foreigners to brutalise Brits - so as to avoid lawsuits.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by superstar1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Yes, those born in foreign countries can have their citizenships stripped off, but not UK nationals born and raised in the UK. As for those cardiff boys - I don't think they can be charged for just appearing in videos. To charge them, they'll need more proofs. The highest they'll get is questioning - and rehabilitation afterwards. They can only be charged, if Iraq were to charge them for terrorism, with the UK coming in to jail them in the UK because they're Brits.

The UK isn't America, the laws are there. Why do you think it took years to deport Abu Hamza, despite the fact that he wasn't born in the UK? And the plonker was on benefits and legal aid all through his ordeal - getting fat with no hand.

FBI coming to man UK airports is bad joke. MI5 and Scotland Yard are more effective than FBI, so what's the need for FBI agents? Perhaps, they want foreigners to brutalise Brits - so as to avoid lawsuits.

Hey shymexx, quite an age. Hope you are good.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
superstar1:

Hey shymexx, quite an age. Hope you are good.

I'm good, bruddah!!

Superstar like Lupe with no fiasco! grin

Hope you're not getting involved in the picture massacre in the politics section? tongue
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ekundayo7:
What it shows is that "The West" has no fecking idea what the hell they are getting involved in, never have and never will, as these tribes have been at each others throats since time immemorial. Gaddafi was no angel, nor was Hussein; they were dictators to a terrorized citizenry who took the brunt of their megalomaniac egos and particular thirst for perversion, BUT THEY OBEYED and kept the tribal hatred pot simmering at a low boil. Now the pot has boiled over and there's no going back. As for your post I quoted in black, I thoroughly GREEEEEEE, but we know that will never happen. Nigeria has a bad case of burying the head in the sand, and no amount of education on the evils of Salafist and Wahabbist Islam seems to make a dent. In order to defeat the enemy one must know the enemy, and the one FINANCING the enemy. Nigeria needs divided, that is for sure. But unfortunately no one is capable of understanding that dividing line and then backing it up with military fire power. I fear for Nigeria and it is not a good feeling...

My point is: despite the fact that both Saddam and Gaddafi weren't angels - at least they were able to put a lid on these savages. Getting rid of them, opened the floodgate of hell. Those folks in the part of the world only fall in line when despots lord over them. So, why not leave them alone and let them evolve gradually? Most of those countries also have artificial borders just like African countries, and a lot of the tribes weren't meant to be in the same country anyway.

True, once you get rid of the head of a snake - then it'll become utterly useless. Saudi Arabia created Salafism/Wahabbism - and it funds these folks with Qatar. So, why not get rid of these two countries behind all the problems?
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by IGBOSON1: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
JustCurious:

It truly would be a brilliant idea if all of our Local Government Areas have functional database system of citizens in the locality.

I think this is something purpose-driven leaders would ensure: a data-driven system...

^^^I'd like to see the brave soul with enough liver to go to the North East (specifically, sambisa forest) to collect their bio-data!
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dat beheading was fake. No much blood. The terrorist and the "foley guy" were talkin like amateur actors, they were so casual and most notably the terrorist wasn't shouting allahu akbar during the beheading
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by 50calibre(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Obviously, ISIS is Al Qaeda 2.0. The same way they trained Osama Bin Laden and the gang in Afghanistan. It's just funny that these folks never learn, or perhaps, they benefit more from these savages than they're actually telling us. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is INSANITY a la Albert Einstein. Yet these folks graduated from the best Universities on the planet - absolutely shocking.

Saudi and Qatar are the biggest Jihadist threat on the planet - yet all western leaders are in bed with these demonic countries. Qatar just secured the release of another Journalist from ISIS today - link here: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/24/us-journalist-freed-syria-peter-curtis So, who's fooling who?

Africa is the next pivot and it should happen in the next 5-10 years. They just tested the terrain with Libya - they'll be back in Libya again soon, and move further into the continent. Obama can't really attack Africa like that - but best believe the next US president is coming to Africa to continue the "war on terror." Somalia just have more sister states by the end of the next decade. The whole thing is just getting ridiculous now.

The UK isn't doing enough. The Chief hate preacher, Anjem Choudary, walks everywhere freely. Heck, the savagely monster with the medieval beards was interviewed by BBC during the Adebolajo thingy. And you have hundreds and if not thousands of disenfranchised black youths converting to Islam at an alarming rate - and nothing is done to integrate these people back into the society.

They're about to turn London to Londonistan, with curry smelling everywhere like they did to Bradford. And it's not just Walthamstow - the whole of East London is their playground

The issue of Anjem Choudary remains a mystery to me, the guy is allowed to roam free and spit hatred even live on TV. I'm beginning to believe those who say he works for British intelligence. Only gullible, weak-willed people with no firm moral character or identity call fall prey to the likes of Choudary. I don't see myself being brainwashed by anybody on the planet.

It really depends on who the next US president will be, at the point, it is wide open. I think the presidential race will be the hottest we've ever seen, a lot of foreign policies thereafter will also depend on who the British PM will be by then.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
His dad is an Egyptian militant who bombed the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998.

Britain took in his family who were seeking asylum; gave them free housing, free healthcare, free education and the opportunity to become a sh1tty rapper.

Most of his songs are about how butthurt he is that people "took his dad away" when he was 6, so he repays Britain hospitality by joining the mudslime camel crew and cutting off journalists heads.

This is pretty much what most Arab Muslims are like in Europe. Ungrateful sh1ts who milk the system for everything possible, lying and scheming to get their way and spread their bullsh1t.

There's literally nothing right with being a muslim

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by koikoi2(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
What a wicked and evil world.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by 50calibre(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Of course the UK is too lenient with these guys, they'd like to get tougher but this European style human rights they subscribed to is hindering progress.

Yeah British born citizens can't be stripped of their citizenship but they can be charged for terrorist related offences and that includes spreading jihadi ideology or encouraging others to engage in jihad which is basically what those boys have done on that video.

Besides if they are arrested & charged in Iraq, then they should face jail time in Iraq except some double standards apply, because loads of Brits are in Guantanamo. Dont discount the possibility of the UK handing Brits over to the US for trial (it's happened many times before) That British executioner will most likely be handed over to the US if he's apprehended alive, you can bet on it.

Hahahaha as for MI6 & MI5 being more effective than the FBI, I'm not too sure about that bruv. MI5 & MI6 are tasked with protecting the UK from internal & external threats and they are doing a very shoddy job of that. 1500 British jihadis from a country significantly smaller than the US is just insane.

The number of UK jihadis are much more than the number of US jihadis, why is this? Why aren't these guys tracked & stopped before they even contemplate traveling out for Jihad? The FBI is just a single body whose concern are mostly internal threats, they've got a much larger pool of people to police & in addition to the CIA, they are a formidable force, though not perfect.

FBI on UK soil is a bad idea but what choice have we? We can't police our borders properly, one of our dogs apparently murdered an American on film, what choice do you think Cameron has?

Besides the FBI's resources could come in really handy, their vast database and surveillance capabilities could really help the Uk. I'd much rather have the FBI man the borders than out my trust in British intelligence & get blown up by one of these zombies in the tube or bus.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by stevecantrell: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ekundayo7:
You need glasses then, or a brain transplant to help your faulty reasoning and comprehension.

Funny cockroach you are !

Do they pay you to make these posts or you do it for free ?

Anyway, you've been noticed, you can crawl back into to the corner now.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by deeobserver209(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Too evil
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by dehmohlah(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao!

I saw that video - and strangely it looked kind of weird compared to how Islamists behead folks.

If you've seen Islamist behead people, like the ones they did in Libya beheading black people - and compare those videos to the Foley incident - the difference is clear.

Just an excuse to get UK more involved in fighting the same ISIS monster both the US and UK created.

I tried watching the video but I couldn't find it anymore, it seems it has been removed. Can you help as regard that. Thanks in anticipation
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by desirewhet(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
Must dey kill one and bring it up online? Wat moral or lesson has it got to teach us? Are these retards gona live for eva? Chei
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by FXElixir: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ekundayo7:
You need glasses then, or a brain transplant to help your faulty reasoning and comprehension.

You sef get brain. Gecko brain.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Well, he's a probable suspect. It's a good lead owing to the severity of the crime
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by dehmohlah(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
uwaoge: Days after the shocking and heartbreaking video of kidnapped US photographer,James Foley being killed was released, the US and UK have vowed to find the killer and bring justice. Looks like it didn't take them too long.They used clues from his eyes and reports from former hostages.. Here is a report by Mailonline..

It emerged as reports suggested that British intelligence services had identified the true identity of the terrorist who beheaded Mr Foley – as seen in a video which shocked the world - known as 'Jihadi John'.A key suspect is 23-year-old Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, a rapper who until a year ago lived with his family in their £1m home in the affluent London area of Maida Vale,
but recently appeared on social media grasping a severed head, an anonymous government source told The Sunday Times.British Special Forces hunting the killer of James Foley are using an array of sophisticated equipment to track him down – and possibly free other hostages being held.
In the past 48 hours a ‘significant force’ of SAS soldiers and signallers have deployed to northern Iraq, joining Iraqi and Kurdish units fighting IS.
They have separated into four-man teams and are accompanying local troops in an attempt to capture British jihadis, identify them and establish links to Jihadi John.

SEE MORE.. http://www./2014/08/breaking-news-isis-terrorist-who.html

Are you really sure of this news? According to cnn, its yet to be confirmed but they are working on it using mainly the voice and some other things.
Hedline: UK close to identifying James Foley's killer
Link: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/24/world/meast/isis-james-foley/index.html?c=intl-homepage-t
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
dehmohlah:

According to cnn,

Nigga Please!
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
50calibre:

The issue of Anjem Choudary remains a mystery to me, the guy is allowed to roam free and spit hatred even live on TV. I'm beginning to believe those who say he works for British intelligence. Only gullible, weak-willed people with no firm moral character or identity call fall prey to the likes of Choudary. I don't see myself being brainwashed by anybody on the planet.

It really depends on who the next US president will be, at the point, it is wide open. I think the presidential race will be the hottest we've ever seen, a lot of foreign policies thereafter will also depend on who the British PM will be by then.

It's not even just Choudary - there are tens of these folks everywhere, yet they're allowed to preach hate freely. Who knows they might be working for MI5 - you never know. There are informants everywhere. However, what's the point of radicalising innocent folks, and end up snitching on them? These folks are just savages!

The thing is: there are thousands of disenfranchised folks everywhere and little things can entice them to anything. I can speak for black youths and the reason why a lot of them find Islam interesting. You have got downtrodden folks whose existence is perceived as more or less a curse - products of their environments - and the system isn't doing much to re-integrate back in. These are folks who grew up feeling a sense of entitlement to the British society - only to find out later in life that they're not entitled to anything, apart from just the tag. And the society doesn't care about their existence.

That's where Islam comes in preaching brotherhood - and Allah as the saviour of black people. You'd be shocked at how much money and help the Mosques offer these folks. It makes them feel like they're part of something. You can draw a comparison of that from how the Nation of Islam and five-percenters took over black America, because most of the disenfranchised black folks could relate what they were preaching. However, in the UK - we don't really have any solid Nation of Islam, apart from the small one in Brixton. Arab Islamists are the ones in-charge. Hence it's easy for them to be radicalised.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by DavidRossi: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
stevecantrell:

Funny cockroach you are !

Do they pay you to make these posts or you do it for free ?

Anyway, you've been noticed, you can crawl back into to the corner now.

Next time just use this:

Its lethal to the likes of Ekundayo7 and his species. grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by dehmohlah(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
PvtParts2:

Nigga Please!

What do you mean by dat?
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
dehmohlah:

What do you mean by dat?

CNN is your source?

You might as well just come to NL for your daily dosage of bullsh1t!
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
50calibre:
Of course the UK is too lenient with these guys, they'd like to get tougher but this European style human rights they subscribed to is hindering progress.

Yeah British born citizens can't be stripped of their citizenship but they can be charged for terrorist related offences and that includes spreading jihadi ideology or encouraging others to engage in jihad which is basically what those boys have done on that video.

Besides if they are arrested & charged in Iraq, then they should face jail time in Iraq except some double standards apply, because loads of Brits are in Guantanamo. Dont discount the possibility of the UK handing Brits over to the US for trial (it's happened many times before) That British executioner will most likely be handed over to the US if he's apprehended alive, you can bet on it.

Hahahaha as for MI6 & MI5 being more effective than the FBI, I'm not too sure about that bruv. MI5 & MI6 are tasked with protecting the UK from internal & external threats and they are doing a very shoddy job of that. 1500 British jihadis from a country significantly smaller than the US is just insane.

The number of UK jihadis are much more than the number of US jihadis, why is this? Why aren't these guys tracked & stopped before they even contemplate traveling out for Jihad? The FBI is just a single body whose concern are mostly internal threats, they've got a much larger pool of people to police & in addition to the CIA, they are a formidable force, though not perfect.

FBI on UK soil is a bad idea but what choice have we? We can't police our borders properly, one of our dogs apparently murdered an American on film, what choice do you think Cameron has?

Besides the FBI's resources could come in really handy, their vast database and surveillance capabilities could really help the Uk. I'd much rather have the FBI man the borders than out my trust in British intelligence & get blown up by one of these zombies in the tube or bus.

It's tough to do that, when the country is projecting globalisation and mulit-culturalism on the outside - while trying to maintain its influence in weaker countries. Once you get tougher, and become a country that looks somewhat racist, then it will be difficult to project that global superpower image you benefit from immensely.

Trust me, with that evidence - that can't be charged for anything. They'll just be questioned and monitored. Or perhaps, when they return - they might be barred from leaving the country for a few years. And Iraq government can't jail UK nationals - the foreign office will be forced to fight for their extradition. The US does get away with it sometimes due to the relationship between the two countries, but definitely not Iraq.

MI6 is like CIA. While FBI does the job of MI5 and Scotland Yard. Bruv, MI5 is miles ahead of FBI, it's not even close in terms of homeland intelligence gathering. Heck, the yanks have talked about creating something that looks like MI5 within FBI. And don't ever pray for Scotland Yard to be on your case - if that ever happens - you're fvcked lol. The only reason why there are tons of Brits out there fighting is because they're aware and those guys went there to fight Gaddafi, and subsequently Assad. There are tons of Americans, Aussies, and Canadians fighting for ISIS as well.

You can check all these American links about FBI vs. MI5:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/sleeper/fbi/mi5.html
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90959
http://onpoint.wbur.org/2006/08/21/domestic-intelligence-fbi-vs-mi5
http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/we-dont-need-our-own-mi5
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
mankand:

In the NSA office! cool

That is what you want to hear
America is watching
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Mcbussy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
abdulaz: Some terrorists are Muslims but not all Muslims are terrorists. grin lol, jihadi John indeed.

correction: all terrorists are Muslims grin...but not all Muslims are terrorists

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by 50calibre(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

It's not even just Choudary - there are tens of these folks everywhere, yet they're allowed to preach hate freely. Who knows they might be working for MI5 - you never know. There are informants everywhere. However, what's the point of radicalising innocent folks, and end up snitching on them? These folks are just savages!

The thing is: there are thousands of disenfranchised folks everywhere and little things can entice them to anything. I can speak for black youths and the reason why a lot of them find Islam interesting. You have got downtrodden folks whose existence is perceived as more or less a curse - products of their environments - and the system isn't doing much to re-integrate back in. These are folks who grew up feeling a sense of entitlement to the British society - only to find out later in life that they're not entitled to anything, apart from just the tag. And the society doesn't care about their existence.

That's where Islam comes in preaching brotherhood - and Allah as the saviour of black people. You'd be shocked at how much money and help the Mosques offer these folks. It makes them feel like they're part of something. You can draw a comparison of that from how the Nation of Islam and five-percenters took over black America, because most of the disenfranchised black folks could relate what they were preaching. However, in the UK - we don't really have any solid Nation of Islam, apart from the small one in Brixton. Arab Islamists are the ones in-charge. Hence it's easy for them to be radicalised.

True!! This is what happens. Nation of Islam sought to unite black people, it's was largely a force for good, hence the likes of Muhammad Ali & mike tyson found solace there.

The British version of Islam is destroying the lives of young black folks, radicalising & turning them against their community. It really paints a very dangerous prospects for everyone.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
PvtParts2: His dad is an Egyptian militant who bombed the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998.

Britain took in his family who were seeking asylum; gave them free housing, free healthcare, free education and the opportunity to become a sh1tty rapper.

Most of his songs are about how butthurt he is that people "took his dad away" when he was 6, so he repays Britain hospitality by joining the mudslime camel crew and cutting off journalists heads.

This is pretty much what most Arab Muslims are like in Europe. Ungrateful sh1ts who milk the system for everything possible, lying and scheming to get their way and spread their bullsh1t.

There's literally nothing right with being a muslim

Hmm...
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by dehmohlah(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
PvtParts2:

CNN is your source?

You might as well just come to NL for your daily dosage of bullsh1t!

I never insulted you, why doing that? What you posted was from a source and am trying to let us consider if it's genuine.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by stevecantrell: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
LaraiBoluwaji:
So are you saying the CIA killed Foley, or Foley isn't dead at all but just hidden somewhere??

No one is jumping to any conclusions.

But consider these..

1-ISIS leader 'Al Baghdadi' has been outed as the son of a Jewish father and a Jewish mother.
His real name is actually Shimon - (jewish for Simon).

Is it that the IS cannot find an actual muslim to head their so called caliphate ? Lol !

2-ISIS are sympathetic to the Sunni cause, and antagonistic toward the Shia sect, they've destroyed sacred Shia relics in Iraq and Syria. They are a serious threat to Israel's arch-enemy, Shia indoctrinated Iran.

3-initial Funding for IS has been traced by U.S intelligence to the Gulf states (Qatar) and Saudi arabia. However, that's it. No warning or threat of sanctions or any diplomatic effort to stem that. The U.S calls them 'strategic partners' in the region and so are at a dilemma of what to do.
Anyway IS, now funds it self thru seized oil wells in Iraq and Syria.

4. Israel don't seem to be paying attention to the activities of IS. They are slaughtering Christians and fellow muslims - so what ?

I doubt, this kid will ever be captured and brought back to U.S or British soil, he will be 'killed' in one of the many drone strikes in the coming weeks and the Foley case file will be closed. Bam !

When you have enough dots connect the dots. For now, just keep watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Jammeh's Application To Truncate Handover Rejected. / #KenyaDecides2022: IEBC Records 56.17% Turnout, Even Before The Close Of Voting / Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.