Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) (13470 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Convoy Hit By Air Strike In Iraq / Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008 / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 25, 2014
This was from last year,in case anyone missed it
Terrorism and Islam are twins regardless of ethnicity.

A Nigerian terror suspect accused of trying to help al-Qaida in Yemen was flown to New York to appear Friday in a federal courtroom.
Lawal Babafemi is accused of training with members of al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula and using his English skills to help publish the terrorist magazine "Inspire."
Judge John Gleason ordered Babafemi, also known as "Ayatollah Mustafa," held without bail. No plea was entered.
Prosecutors said Babafemi is married with children in Nigeria and helped al-Qaida attempt to recruit people who speak English to engage in acts of terror against Americans.
The FBI said Anwar al-Awlaki, the American cleric who became the al-Qaida commander in the Arabian Peninsula and was killed in a U.S. drone strike, personally directed $9,000 be paid to Babafemi to assist in his recruitment efforts.
Sitting silently at a defense table, Babafemi wore a blue and white striped polo shirt as he listened to the hearing without the help of a translator.
His attorney did not object to his being held without bail, but told the judge Babafemi suffers from high blood pressure and asked that he receive medication when he gets to the Metropolitan Detention Center.
His wife in Owensboro, Ky., Diana Hunter, told NBC News that she and her son -- who is Hunter's stepson -- were unaware of his arrest. She said her husband was mysterious about his international activities.
"We don't know anything about what he does," she said.
Hunter's stepson said they last heard from him a few days ago.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Terror-al-Qaida-Court-Lawal-Babafemi-Recruit-English-Speak-Federal-Trial-New-York-Arrest-Terrorism-225522852.html

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Your crippled eunuch pops is a re.tard - you bastard son and a product of artificial insemination. How many times am I gonna tell you visa scrounging plonkers to stop quoting me? You and wretched old hag babyosisi need to keep me out of ya mentions. Stop talking to me.

And I don't need ya fvcking advice. You fvckers think they just arrest folks posting their opinions on cyberspace and lock them up for no reason, no? When you need information about how GCHQ works, and what's within people's rights to say, what not to say, and how information is collated - get on ya knees with ya stark illiterate ar.ses and ask me.

Sod off, phaggot and keep me out of your mentions. And what type of id.iot calls himself "Pvtparts" anyway?

subway staff !
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 25, 2014
PvtParts2:

subway staff !

He works with the London subway abi subway restaurant
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by molotov1: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2014
PvtParts2:

COMING from a conspiracy theorists brain drain.

Shekau is also Jewish and you can add the entire Zeta gang in Mexico.

A fool is an irredeemable dunce because he assumes he/she knows sh1t.

How can Al Baghdadi be Jewish, Mr. CIA?

French Press Report Al baghdadi is Mossad Asset

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, so-called ”Caliph,” the head of ISIL (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant is,
according to sources reputed to originate from Edward Snowden, an actor named Elliot Shimon, a
Mossad trained operative.
Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.
We offer below three translations that want to assert that the Caliph Al-Baghdadi is a full Mossad agent
and that he was born Jewish father and mother:
The real name of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is “Simon Elliott.”
The so-called “Elliot” was recruited by the Israeli Mossad and was trained in espionage
and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic societies.
This information was attributed to Edward Snowden and published by newspapers and other Web sites:
the head of the “Islamic State” Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has cooperated with the U.S. Secret Service, British
and Israel to create an organization capable of attracting terrorist extremists from around the world.
Source: Radio ajyal.com
Another source corroborates this statement, the site Egy-press:
With photo support, a Iranian media discovers the true identity of the Emir Daash, a trained Zionist agent.
Iranian intelligence discovered the true and full identity of the Emir Daash, which is known under the
name Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi; his real name is Elliot Shimon. Its role in Mossad secret agent in the Zionist
espionage. His false name: Ibrahim ibn Awad ibn Ibrahim Al Al Badri Arradoui Hoseini.
The plan: get into the military and civilian heart of the countries that are declared as a threat to Israel in
order to destroy to facilitate thereafter, the takeover by the Zionist state on the entire area of the Middle
East in order to establish Greater Israel.
Here are the borders of the Zionist project, the “Greater Israel” or “Eretz Israel” for short.
These facts confirm the first that came out a few days ago, confirming that the Caliph Rolex is sent to
Israel to sow chaos in neighboring countries the Zionist entity. Please note that EIIL announced it a few
days ago that, to want to now take the “barbarians Jews”, a reference to Zionists besiege Gaza.
Practice! Having devastated the area of Israel, it will now allow the Americans and the Israelis to show
the fingers as bloody terrorists to shoot at faster to defend the Zionist state, while the same let them
proliferate and act with impunity for over two months now. Prepare a project they probably from the
famous Arab Spring with the destabilization of Iraq, Sudan, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Syria and Mali (among
others). Clever!

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Who's the "chicken" here, git? And what do you know about GCHQ and how information is collated on the web for intelligence?

You don't even know if I ever worked for a company affiliated with it, or not - some of you open your putrid mouths on the internet to spew junk. Just because you're a scared plonker, that doesn't mean you should disturb everyone else with ya stupidity. If you're scared - go to the Church and pray, and stop disturbing sane and upstanding folks with ya miserable life.

Anyway, you and your ilk including the miserable stalkerish Calabar village biitch trying to claim what she isn't need to stay away from my posts. I don't care about ya pathetic lives - go sort yourselves out. undecided
Okay, okay I get it! You've worked at GCHQ, NSA, Mi5, et cetera. Now could you stop squeaking like a teenage Japanese girl, please? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by anonymous6(f): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
This man is evil, I feel sorry for what Foley had to go through
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by EMANY01(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Billyonaire: Shymmex, this is no time for conspiracy theories. You are in the Uk, so be careful with the truth you type while sitting in your apartment in the UK, using a UK ISP to connect to the worldwideweb. You are being watched, not even the best of vpn and tunnellers can save you from your truth. There as certain reasons that some of us chose to live in our fatherland.

A word is enough...for...
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
atlwireles: See what poverty has caused in this young man's life angry angry angry angry

My grandpa also suffered from poverty when he was young but didn't think of chopping off heads. undecided angry embarassed
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by ceejayluv(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
gbadexy:
I didn't watch the video but what struck me about the picture posted online was the calmness on the face of the foley, almost like serenity which I interpreted as accepting his fate.
I also wondered why there was only the executioner in the picture. No spectator.
Of course someone will have to handle the camera.. There may have been other people at the background with their "shnikovs pointed at the American...
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by ceejayluv(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
sandijey:

There was something odd about the whole thing. Arrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh. Just watch how they were so calm defending themselves to passersby after the act. Even granting interview. How do I stand by and watch someone been killed and I won't run? Something was just off. I mean the Oyinbo military were using Internet 20 years before it became viral. What are they using now? I don't like to dwell on this things but nothing is ever as it seems. What made me start thinking this way was last week I went to see a friend of mine who heard from a classified source how that Patrick sawyer went hysterical in the hospital. It was almost like a remote control according to what I was told. He even tried to escape and it was that woman that gave her all just so he won't run. A lot of people vehemently believes sawyer was on a mission. The problems sawyer was supposed to cause in Nigeria is not yielding result as they expected. Don't want to dwell on this things to much but nothing, I mean nothing is ever as it seems. The Arab world who are the tools and the Western world who are the users. They are pretty much d same o
Just pray for ur selves and family that none of us shall be used as a tool to destabilise the world. No insults please.
By "classified", you mean some random run-of-the-mill blog? that he allegedly urinated on them docs and nurses? I wonder why no reliably established news source has confirmed the urination story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#KenyaDecides2022: IEBC Records 56.17% Turnout, Even Before The Close Of Voting / How Is Nelson Mandela An Africa Hero? / France Imposes Digital Tax On Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.