Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? (8204 Views)

Boobylicious Cossy Steps Out In A Play Boy Outfit (SEE) / Nairalands love doctor Googles. Partner uniqued. lol / Nairalands Hottest Man? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2014
pheyikemi: now u are advertising, but nah thanks, I'm okay wiv just imagining u in my mind, wouldn't dream of checking ur profile pics, it'll amount to stalking, stalking aint good u know.
STOP HATING
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by pheyikemi: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2014
emmyspark007:
STOP HATING
Dammit! You are short.
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by guyANDROID1: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2014
This thread just full of laughters grin

A.s.s-lickers everywhere
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by rattlesnake(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2014
emmyspark007:
no offence but god punish u...e b like u no kno ur babe abi u want make i drop u for sambisa c ur face like rattlesnake
hahahaha

U will be a real.abusive husband oooo

E dey show for shat
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Leetunechi: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2014
emmyspark007: www.nairaland.com/bustyhelen

you are just being decieved by your fellow guy. Smh undecided

that pics is all over the net

Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by marieolae(f): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2014
rattlesnake: my babe....I love u as u are undecided
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by marieolae(f): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2014
emmyspark007:
Just say ya love me...if marieolae catch u eh....
lolz
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Blockus: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2014
emmyspark007: Dat ladys boobs got me high...Someone pls beg her to marry me

I know the girl and her name is not even Helen... grin

Someone just punked you. grin

Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2014
emmyspark007:
yes boss...am on my way...i hope say ur security.no go stop me from entering ur mansion
As long as you come with at least a mercedes G65 2015 model, they aint gonna block you.
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by mastiphal25: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
pics or it didnt happen grin
[img]http:///juw[/img]
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by rattlesnake(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mr mumulogy @OP
Look this so called busty Helen is a scam
I.see the same ballon on badoo different name
Facebook....
If u search with " Google image"
U will.see the same girl in like 100 websites
.......dimples
Chubby
Small as5
Big jugs

Don't be carried away
She a fukcing scam

Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by li2boy: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Larrysky: This op is sick
Seconded

Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by ideee03(f): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Out of curiousity i ran a search on Busty's profile...OMO wetin my eye see ehnn... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
*checks busty helen`s profile*

[size=100pt]CHEESOOS [/size]

dies*
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by kandiikane(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lord jessuuu! shocked shocked shocked I feel sorry for her sha, those things are not easy to carry..

Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
No mind d guy.Later e go talk say person scam am.I don see dis same geh pix tire(different ones) and each time na different name.
Guy shine your eyes o!No let bobbie control u.No be bobbie dey make geh.Did I hear guys with babes who posses moderate asset say yeah yeah?grin
If e sure for bustyhelen make she enter thread confirm her identity...#NuffSaid undecided
Blockus:

I know the girl and her name is not even Helen... grin

Someone just punked you. grin

Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
lmao, somebody really needs Nev and Max front MTV's catfish. grin
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by fightforchange1(f): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
LMao
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: it can neverr

pls how can i tell uthat i love u?
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by JohnieWalker(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Op dem nid tell u say no be her be that...Unless say d babe na Opo...cos I dey her pics 4 Naijauncut
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
And where is the Bustyhelen self? undecided
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: Out of curiousity i ran a search on Busty's profile...OMO wetin my eye see ehnn... shocked shocked shocked

Eh ehn!...pls tell me more
Oh wait...lemme go peep too grin
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by ideee03(f): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
What did u see? grin
Crocz:

Eh ehn!...pls tell me more
Oh wait...lemme go peep too grin
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: What did u see? grin

Oh my worrrrrrrd!...are those even real?!
Sh*t!...I could fly on those things, all I need is a rope and up I go in the sky!

Makes me wanna touch just to be sure! grin
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Fear go gree her commot? angry...come out and defend ya profile.#EndOfStory angry
Crocz: And where is the Bustyhelen self? undecided
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Romanciella(f): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
lmao........god those fuekers re big
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Fear go gree her commot? angry...come out and defend ya profile.#EndOfStory angry

I think it's absolute to say she aint the owner of that luggage!...an impersonator or a thief of identity
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Romanciella: lmao........god those fuekers re big

Sure they are and they are most probably not hers...she could be an identity thief

The gal in the pic looks like you thou bt don't think you've got the chest to carry those grin

Just kidding

Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
you can say that again
Crocz:

I think it's absolute to say she aint the owner of that luggage!...an impersonator or a thief of identity
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Romanciella(f): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Crocz:

Sure they are and they are most probably not hers...she could be an identity thief

The gal in the pic looks like you thou bt don't think you've got the chest to carry those grin

Just kidding
looks like who......lol hell no.......
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by MrCork: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
emmyspark007: Dat ladys boobs got me high...Someone pls beg her to marry me

...is she light skin? angry

Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand / Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? / Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men