Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? (8128 Views)

Boobylicious Cossy Steps Out In A Play Boy Outfit (SEE) / Nairalands love doctor Googles. Partner uniqued. lol / Nairalands Hottest Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by bustyhelen(f): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
so what's d argument all about?
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
bustyhelen: so what's d argument all about?
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2014

And here she is!...there is an allegation, although with cold hard facts and evidence provided by SuperMartins, against you that you "bustyhelen" have committed a criminal offence of "identity theft" contrary to section 3 sub-section 10 of NL penal code of conduct...and that the pic in ur profile aint yours, meaning you "bustyhelen" are an impersonator...so how do you plea?

Jury: Crocz, idee03, marieolae, SuperMartins, Romanciella and emmyspark007
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2014

Madam, are u for real? As in is dat ur true true pic on ur profile? Nna ur bobby don make u popular oh! Chai! See bobby-made celeb na! Da! Ami nmay say ma eba but akay afo akpon abogo. Iyanmi! But apa fon yak awo adi gwob atok na!

Ur too much!cheesy
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
obongproff:

Madam, are u for real? As in is dat ur true true pic on ur profile? Nna ur bobby don make u popular oh! Chai! See bobby-made celeb na! Da! Ami nmay say ma eba but akay afo akpon abogo. Iyanmi! But apa fon yak awo adi gwob atok na!

Ur too much!cheesy

English pls grin
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: Pls wat concern us
don't mind dem jor u I like d size of ur boobs its normal and succulent
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2014

hian...babe na wah 4 u o! Y u go dey carry dat kind bobby na? Person head fit loss inside dia o!
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
chisos christ I just saw ur pics omor u are blessed ooooooo chai
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by emmyclassic(m): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
MrCork:

...is she light skin? angry
Mr Cork don't bother urself she hasn't even heard of London
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by ideee03(f): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
U could as for a feel of them water melons
Crocz:

Oh my worrrrrrrd!...are those even real?!
Sh*t!...I could fly on those things, all I need is a rope and up I go in the sky!

Makes me wanna touch just to be sure! grin
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: U could as for a feel of them water melons

Exactly what I was thinking...I could see 'em float on water self but looks like the girl's not the owner of the luggage...she might me impersonating, too damn bad
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by ideee03(f): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Suspecting ur I'd's on auto reply.U never sleep?Ask her to confirm,common,dnt be shy.
Crocz:

Exactly what I was thinking...I could see 'em float on water self but looks like the girl's not the owner of the luggage...she might me impersonating, too damn bad
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: Suspecting ur I'd's on auto reply.U never sleep?Ask her to confirm,common,dnt be shy.

Lolz...she's not replying noni
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by ideee03(f): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lool,pele..She probably gets questions like this all the time
Crocz:

Lolz...she's not replying noni
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by cococandy(f): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
That's even a fake pic on the the girl's profile.
I assume so because I've seen that pic severally on various blogs and some people's bbm DPs

You guys will toast your fellow men one day without knowing it.
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
cococandy: That's even a fake pic on the the girl's profile.
I assume so because I've seen that pic severally on various blogs and some people's bbm DPs

You guys will toast your fellow men one day without knowing it.

I think that's what we are trying to establish here...whether she is "Omoshalewa" or "a punk"...someone just proof he knows the girl and that she's most certainly not this "bustyhelen"
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: Lool,pele..She probably gets questions like this all the time

I guess so...or she could be an impersonator...everything looks to be pointing towards that
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by cococandy(f): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Make bobby matter no kill our guys.
Have seen several blogs carrying her story.
That she's this and that,lesbian,runs girl etc etc bla bla bla. Basically all the lies they sell to gain traffic.
I just feel for the real girl who owns those pictures.
Or maybe that what she wants afterall na she dey sample the oranges.

Una goodnight o. cheesy
Crocz:

I think that's what we are trying to establish here...whether she is "Omoshalewa" or "a punk"...someone just proof he knows the girl and that she's most certainly not this "bustyhelen"
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by bustyhelen(f): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
where r all thoz saying thrash? na sey make una get smal tangerine chest? thoz dat admired me can use my pic of cuz. y do u wana make me too popular on nairaland? am cossy orjiakor of nairaland if u dont knw. am controversial here and am enjoying al d atteotion. o my gush am a celeb on nairaland and d most popular. d one and only bustyhelen. if u need piln tel me joor but u must hav long tin
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by ideee03(f): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ook.Ur thots not mine.Nanyt
Crocz:

I guess so...or she could be an impersonator...everything looks to be pointing towards that
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
cococandy: Make bobby matter no kill our guys.
Have seen several blogs carrying her story.
That she's this and that,lesbian,runs girl etc etc bla bla bla. Basically all the lies they sell to gain traffic.
I just feel for the real girl who owns those pictures.
Or maybe that what she wants afterall na she dey sample the oranges.

Una goodnight o. cheesy

Those aint oranges sweetie...those are balloons!...the kind you let fly to celebrate royalty or when Obama visit a village!!
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
bustyhelen: where r all thoz saying thrash? na sey make una get smal tangerine chest? thoz dat admired me can use my pic of cuz. y do u wana make me too popular on nairaland? am cossy orjiakor of nairaland if u dont knw. am controversial here and am enjoying al d atteotion. o my gush am a celeb on nairaland and d most popular. d one and only bustyhelen. if u need piln tel me joor but u must hav long tin

All I needed to hear...now my final judgement!

In the absence of other jury, I "Crocz" have found you "bustyhelen" guilty of impersonating, unauthorised and criminal use of another person's personality (i.e luggage) and thus committing a criminal offence of identity theft!...all nairalanders should therefore shun your text or reply to any thread and report your presence to the NL authority on sight at any thread!...people like you are a shame to humanity!!!..sad

3 Likes

Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
bustyhelen: where r all thoz saying thrash? na sey make una get smal tangerine chest? thoz dat admired me can use my pic of cuz. y do u wana make me too popular on nairaland? am cossy orjiakor of nairaland if u dont knw. am controversial here and am enjoying al d atteotion. o my gush am a celeb on nairaland and d most popular. d one and only bustyhelen. if u need piln tel me joor but u must hav long tin
are those b**bs real or were they photoshopped? shocked
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by bustyhelen(f): 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
frankben1: are those b**bs real or were they photoshopped? shocked
REAL cutie. not photoshopped
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by bustyhelen(f): 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Crocz:

All I needed to hear...now my final judgement!

In the absence of other jury, I "Crocz" have found you "bustyhelen" guilty of impersonating, unauthorised use of another person's personality (i.e luggage) and thus committing a criminal offence of identity theft!...all nairalanders should therefore shun your text or reply to any thread and report your presence to the NL authority on sight at any thread!...people like you are a shame to humanity!!!..sad
hey dude, u found who guilty?
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
bustyhelen: REAL cutie. not photoshopped
more pics of you or

i don't believe it grin
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Crocz(m): 12:00am On Aug 26, 2014
bustyhelen: hey dude, u found who guilty?

Thread Closed!...it is official

NO MORE COMMENT
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 26, 2014
fightforchange1: LMao

your profile pic got me yawning. Lol grin
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by bustyhelen(f): 12:03am On Aug 26, 2014
Crocz:

Thread Closed!...it is official

NO MORE COMMENT
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 26, 2014
MisterLongman: I no know say CIA and FBI agents dey nairaland ooo...... Dem don expose the fake girl fast fast
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by fightforchange1(f): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2014
frankben1: your profile pic got me yawning. Lol grin

Wat
r u kidding.....
I gotta change it then!
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 26, 2014
fightforchange1:

Wat
r u kidding.....
I gotta change it then!
the new upload is better. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Goes totally Nude For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.