Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? (8202 Views)

Boobylicious Cossy Steps Out In A Play Boy Outfit (SEE) / Nairalands love doctor Googles. Partner uniqued. lol / Nairalands Hottest Man? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2014
bustyhelen: where r all thoz saying thrash? na sey make una get smal tangerine chest? thoz dat admired me can use my pic of cuz. y do u wana make me too popular on nairaland? am cossy orjiakor of nairaland if u dont knw. am controversial here and am enjoying al d atteotion. o my gush am a celeb on nairaland and d most popular. d one and only bustyhelen. if u need piln tel me joor but u must hav long tin

hmmm....i like dat
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2014
You go delete thread wey u open for yourself grin I get your time...try delete dis one na angry

Dis impostor must be brought down angry...Spread the word...#SanitizeNairaland

Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Crocz:

And here she is!...there is an allegation, although with cold hard facts and evidence provided by SuperMartins, against you that you "bustyhelen" have committed a criminal offence of "identity theft" contrary to section 3 sub-section 10 of NL penal code of conduct...and that the pic in ur profile aint yours, meaning you "bustyhelen" are an impersonator...so how do you plea?

Jury: Crocz, idee03, marieolae, SuperMartins, Romanciella and emmyspark007
Guilty mi lord
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
marieolae: Pls wat concern us
Wasup gorgeous....pls kindly reply my pm
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by sauceEEP(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fake a$$ op with low self esteem. She's just so ashamed of her flat chest and that explains why she chose identity theft as an escape route to boost her ego. angry angry
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
hahaha..this above pic was used to scam my area friend months ago. she is based in PH. and she requested for flight ticket to give this dude some good time in lagos. which the A**hole actually did with letting us his friends know(35k)...after she deleted and well you all know how scam ends....weeks later...i came across a friend request which i accepted in my fb wall...and low and behold it was same pic of girl who scammed my friend....i actually told she what she has done and all the whole scenario in Lagos...she denied that it wasnt her and she is just a student, and truly based in ph......
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
sauceEEP: Fake a$$ op with low self esteem. She's just so ashamed of her flat chest and that explains why she chose identity theft as an escape route to boost her ego. angry angry
Wats dis one sayin...ogbeni shut up
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by sauceEEP(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
emmyspark007:
Wats dis one sayin...ogbeni shut up
i doubt if your chicken brain will ever decipher what i said so swerve to the next lane.
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
sauceEEP: i doubt if your chicken brain will ever decipher what i said so swerve to the next lane.
Tell dat to ur dead parents
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
sauceEEP: i doubt if your chicken brain will ever decipher what i said so swerve to the next lane.
Bleep off fool
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by sauceEEP(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
emmyspark007:
Tell dat to ur dead parents
; you see what am saying? Its not your fault that your brain is lowly developed, its hereditory.
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
sauceEEP: ; you see what am saying? Its not your fault that your brain is lowly developed, its hereditory.
At least am better than a deranged nitwit like u
Re: Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? by sauceEEP(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
emmyspark007:
At least am better than a deranged nitwit like u
it still boils down to what i said earlier about something going wrong with your head, you are sick in the brain. No need to bother because it runs in your gene. grin

Happy Birthday Prettythickme!!!! / I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken / How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls