Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment (28276 Views)

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment / Minister Travels Abroad For Treatment After Plying Lagos/ibadan Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Tundeiab(m): 3:05am On Aug 26, 2014
nduchucks: It is quitre obvious that many NL posters are poverty striken.

We all know that the best medical facilities in the world are not located in Nigeria. Expecting anyone who has billions of dollars to spend, not to go to the best medical facility available to him regardless of its location, is unreasonable.
Bro! Time for your check up is long over due.
There is no sense in what you just typed. So, if those countries had not taken the pain to build such hospitals in their country how would the so called billionaires have access to them.
Let's hold our leaders accountable for bad governance.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Tundeiab(m): 3:08am On Aug 26, 2014
JideJamez: get well soon jagaban...................oracle of Nigeria
You mean to say, "Jidejamez" oracle. Lol at you for celebrating a common thief .
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Tundeiab(m): 3:08am On Aug 26, 2014
JideJamez: get well soon jagaban...................oracle of Nigeria
You mean to say, "Jidejamez's" oracle. Lol at you for celebrating a common thief .
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Tundeiab(m): 3:11am On Aug 26, 2014
gulfer: Tinubu is a private citizen that can go anywhere he likes. Why is this our concern Igbos, we are not besotted like you guys.
It wouldn't have been our business if he hadn't involved himself in politics. There is not private about thief.nubu bro!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Ignatio(m): 4:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Jonathan returns Tinubu travels.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by conyema12(m): 4:42am On Aug 26, 2014
Another wrong headline

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by chinazaekperem: 6:03am On Aug 26, 2014
undecided undecided Is he not dead yet? That guy is now a burden to this country
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by agamenon(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2014
Then,who is the leader. Please tell us.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 26, 2014
Tundeiab: Bro! Time for your check up is long over due.
There is no sense in what you just typed. So, if those countries had not taken the pain to build such hospitals in their country how would the so called billionaires have access to them.
Let's hold our leaders accountable for bad governance.
You guys are pathetic. Instead of you to demand good governance, roads, electricity, jobs, security and improved health sector from your leaders,you eeediots are busy attacking a PRIVATE CITIZEN. Chickens, that is what you are.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Tundeiab: It wouldn't have been our business if he hadn't involved himself in politics. There is not private about thief.nubu bro!
With your type in this country,i dont see this country moving forward. Wrong mentality, wrong ideals, wrong people for a "leader of tommorow"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by dking123: 6:55am On Aug 26, 2014
maryjames9: You guys are pathetic. Instead of you to demand good governance, roads, electricity, jobs, security and improved health sector from your leaders,you eeediots are busy attacking a PRIVATE CITIZEN. Chickens, that is what you are.
A citizen who is leading the opposition should show example.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Tundeiab(m): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2014
maryjames9: With your type in this country,i dont see this country moving forward. Wrong mentality, wrong ideals, wrong people for a "leader of tommorow"
To me every Nigerian should be given a shot at leadership positions. What does someone who grew up in the analog dispensation have to offer in this jet age. You and I are youths with innovative ideologies. I don't see Nigeria moving forward if we continue rotating the same crop of leaders.

Except you want to tell me the likes of Tinubu are better leaders than you are. If your answer is yes, I guess you need to commit suicide, because you have no business being alive.

Finito!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Tundeiab(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2014
maryjames9: You guys are pathetic. Instead of you to demand good governance, roads, electricity, jobs, security and improved health sector from your leaders,you eeediots are busy attacking a PRIVATE CITIZEN. Chickens, that is what you are.
What's your definition of PRIVATE CITIZEN? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Ijaya123: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2014
Is this thread created to justify why your paymaster has to travel abroad for medical treatment after leaving the health sector in shambles with his cluelessness and ineptitude leadership?
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by joeldy26: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2014
tit: Tinubu built world-class hospitals with the latest sophisticated scanners that can find any jedi-jedi anywhere in your bodi.
The problem is this boy Fashola has sold all the equipment. The ones he cannot sell, he allowed to rot and rust.
Then he sacked all the doctors Tinubu sent for training abroad.
My brother it is not easy.
The Jagagban has no choice but to go polish his rotten teeth abroad
hahahahaha.got me laughin out lyk a mad man.hahahaha
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by godsI(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2014
ideycraze:
Has PDP not ruled Nigeria for 14 years too? How has the PDP transformed the Nigerian healthcare system?
Why was Patience Jonathan ferried to Germany two years ago when she took ill?
What is GEJ himself doing in Germany at the moment?
Between FASHOLA and GEJ who has access to more resources to build and equip a state-of-the-earth hospital?
We can easily forgive a man from his many accepted limitation(as is the case with GEJ), but not an arrogant man who claims to have brought the almighty change in medical institutions to Lagos state, when now resort to sneaking out through the back door to have a medical check up. He probably is visiting Al-quida for remunerations for past arm deliveries to his Boko boys up north in expectations of far more sophisticated ones to be employed to use by 2015. And he rightly waited for Jonathan to be on his way back before his move to avoid detection. PDP!!! Power!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by godsI(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2014
egbaguy: Nairaland has gone to d dogs.............this foolish thread made FP.......a thread that has a contrary body with the heading Like seriously The MOD dat pushed diz rubbish to FB is a certified bastard. The OP is a known madman. Seun,u are gradually loosing ur head if such a thing can be allowed on ur site
Egbaguy! You see the power of mind control? This your complain is what APC is equally suffering from. They failed to realise the power of a 'scorpio sign of zodiac'(which is what GEJ is), he is foolish who knew not the actual potency of power, every man has a price even for what he hoped never to sell, we(PDP) buy everyone including the opposition. Methinks GEJ a dumb dude,nay? 2019 all the way.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by nduchucks: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
lastpage:

[b] But on the other hand, knowing fully well that most of these Billionaires STOLE the money from the people's patrimony, WHY cant they just 'build the same BEST medical facility" in Nigeria.... and use it and let others also pay them for its use?

That was quite a leap you just made! Nothing I wrote implies that I am not in support of the building of world class facilities in Nigeria. In fact those who have the power to do so and have not, include shameless Governors and Presidents who do not have the vision to enable private corporations to come to Nigeria and invest in those health care facilities.

In my opinion, governments, state or federal, are incapable of running any successful business, including the hospital business. Governments should focus on governance.

The kind of incentives the Federal government is providing to Agri businesses and Auto manufacturers should be extended to health care companies who specialize in running world class hospitals. With those incentives, we will see a great improvement in our hospitals.

That said, I maintain that it is unreasonable to expect anyone with the means, not to seek out the best health care his/her money can buy. Life has no duplicate.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by NwekeGodwin: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jonathan is back, you people should play for Tinubu to be back also

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by ElFenomeno1: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
NwekeGodwin: Jonathan is back, you people should play for Tinubu to be back also

Pray, not play, DUMBFU>>>>CK!
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by jackdaniels(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
It is obvious my dream is comin to pass... One of d leader of d opposition party won't see 2015 election..I hav a dream grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by ItzDavid(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
lastpage:

I am not partisan and will never be but what do you think would have happened to THIS COUNTRY AS OF TODAY if Fashola and his APC government were like their PDP counterparts, in reacting and taking immediate action when Ebola Virus hit Nigeria's shores, through Lagos... with like 20Million people is a small confined space as Lagos?

I bet by now, Ebola would have ravaged the whole country so much that Liberia and Sierra Leone combined will be child's play.
That alone, is a big feather on Fashola's cap.
Mind you, l am not saying he is a perfect example of good governance (nor his thieving God father Tinubu)
but as much as l hate to compare "thieves and blind mice", ............Lagos state Govt is not on the same level with PDP states.

But coming from "Sincere9gerian", l know where your loyalty lies... and l am not surprised at all.

Lastpage!
if i hear do u knw hw much lag do make internally alone..what lag hav on ground is it coherent with their revenue?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by ChinonsoDike2: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
odinma , anago90 tunde salam Hakeem, pls don't try to transfer your misery on me, just take your medication religiously OK. it is well! Keep creating new monikers every day to make it seem like different people....ODE!

Go and take your drugs, you ugly HIV-positive homosexual.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Drabrah(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Arosa: I pray that one day hopefully very soon, the western world will stop accepting VIP patient from Nigeria, including the president. So that we can develope our own hospitals. Amen.
lol.
only a stupid govt/manager ll do dat.
d's know how much they gener8 frm medical tourism alone!
My dear, they'll rather pray that everything collapses so dat evry Tom, Dick & Harry cud com receiving treatment ova dia

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by hopilo: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
stigman:

Na only you understand watin happen grin

DESERVE AWARD NA
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by iconize(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
shizzleStar:
odinma , anago90 tunde salam Hakeem, pls don't try to transfer your misery on me, just take your medication religiously OK. it is well! Keep creating new monikers every day to make it seem like different people....ODE!

Hey man, please who's the drunk impersonating you?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by shizzle11hiv: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
iconize:

Oh dont be scared. U are a strong man, arent you?

U can use ur vacuous and pi.m.p ur mother lines to diffuse the situation grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by iconize(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
shizzle11hiv:

Oh dont be scared. U are a strong man, arent you?

U can use ur vacuous and pi.m.p ur mother lines to diffuse the situation grin grin grin grin grin

Stop stalking me you silly drunk!

How's it my fault that you're brother and son to one man?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by shizzleStar: 3:34am On Aug 29, 2014
iconize:

Its the 49yr old FOOL Bayo adetunji aka ilugunboy aka gurnam aka chinosparks aka tallaharsse the g.ay slowpoke, the FOOL and his g.ay partner Peter agosu aka odinma aka kekwanu aka alababoss aka chyno123 aka chinonsoDike2 aka chinonyeDike aka REVENGER12, aka olandoowoh and his other gazzilion monikers are confirmed carrier of the virus.

The person ilugunfool is such an irredeemable bar.stard. He tried impersonating me here but I countered him in his iddiottic thread>>
https://www.nairaland.com/1870783/hiv-positive-relationships#25757899.

Since the day the odinma bar.stard was bursted as a g.ay HIV+ patient with his sick and malnourished pictures flying around, he and his g.ay partner ilugunboy has been scheming desperately trying to rope their misery and frustrations on me, but already they are failures.

so bruv the fvcktard is ilugunfool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2014
shizzleStar:
Its the 49yr old FOOL Bayo adetunji aka ilugunboy aka gurnam aka chinosparks aka tallaharsse the g.ay slowpoke, the FOOL and his g.ay partner Peter agosu aka odinma aka kekwanu aka alababoss aka chyno123 aka chinonsoDike2 aka chinonyeDike aka REVENGER12, aka olandoowoh and his other gazzilion monikers are confirmed carrier of the virus.

The person ilugunfool is such an irredeemable bar.stard. He tried impersonating me here but I countered him in his iddiottic thread>>
https://www.nairaland.com/1870783/hiv-positive-relationships#25757899.

Since the day the odinma bar.stard was bursted as a g.ay HIV+ patient with his sick and malnourished pictures flying around, he and his g.ay partner ilugunboy has been scheming desperately trying to rope their misery and frustrations on me, but already they are failures.

so bruv the fvcktard is ilugunfool

Dude....

Stop spamming my mentions in your quote....what exactly is your prove that I owns the handle making life miserable for you on NL?

I've really tried avoiding you kids....but your own mystery and delusion makes you see me as the beginning and end of your problem on Nairaland..

Pls for the sake of whatever you worship as your god...stop repeating my mentions in this your madness and boldly face whoever is your tormentor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y / Obasanjo Dances At His 79th Birthday (Video) / Kano Speaker Resigns Over Emir Sanusi’s Removal Saga -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.