Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment (28266 Views)

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment / Minister Travels Abroad For Treatment After Plying Lagos/ibadan Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by anag0900: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2014
ilugunboy:

Like I said...don't attack first.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by anag0900: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2014
ilugunboy:

ilugunboy:

ok we don withdraw our arsenals till they breach the terms of the truce.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2014
anag0900:

ok we don withdraw our arsenals till they breach the terms of the truce.

anago

thanks... I appreciate the respect you have for my person.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by shizzleStar: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2014
shizzle11hiv:

bla bla bla, same shyte we heard from customized13 and dozzybaba etc. U willingly participated in chino's shame for 9 months. u are part of his crew and now u will face the consequences.

u are hiv positive shizzle11, u used ur anambraman moniker to contact hiv poz females, yes or no?
FOOL! I am not anambraman you g.ay, I have challenged you severally to post the link to thread for everyone to see but you cant. Peter agosu aka odinma, you know how hard I hit you before you and your fellow iddiiot anago came up with your senseless accusation, you have been exposed beyond doubt on nairaland, all that is left for you is to embark on your senseless mischief all in a bid to get back at me, that is the sort of nightmares I have given you FOOLS! no regrets. Keep on deluding and pleasing yourselves, I have absolutely nothing to prove to you FOOLS.

The same fool that cloned my account here is still talking shyte
https://www.nairaland.com/1870783/hiv-positive-relationships#25757899.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by 1ReBoRn: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2014
lolzzzz
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by ChinonsoDike2: 12:44am On Sep 01, 2014
shizzleStar:
FOOL! I am not anambraman you g.ay, I have challenged you severally to post the link to thread for everyone to see but you cant. Peter agosu aka odinma, you know how hard I hit you before you and your fellow iddiiot anago came up with your senseless accusation, you have been exposed beyond doubt on nairaland, all that is left for you is to embark on your senseless mischief all in a bid to get back at me, that is the sort of nightmares I have given you FOOLS! no regrets. Keep on deluding and pleasing yourselves, I have absolutely nothing to prove to you FOOLS.

The same fool that cloned my account here is still talking shyte
https://www.nairaland.com/1870783/hiv-positive-relationships#25757899.

Stop crying Anambraman,you are HIV positive. Go and take your HIV meds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi / Fani Kayode Blasts Amaechi: "When A Pig Wears Lipstick, It Still Remains A Pig" / Video Of Rally By MASSOB For Yahaya Bello's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.