Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (55413 Views)

Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria / Massive Tension In Mubi: Soldiers Flee As Boko Haram Invades / Gwoza Town Fall To Boko Haram As Soldiers Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by BetaThings: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2014
omoloba123: After watching the latest BH video, I think it is high time Nigerians come together as one to fight this battle instead of blaming each other before it is too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4IgD--nKg

Nigerians will come together when the President stops dividing the country
But what I see are adverts by the government that those who are for Jonathan are more than those against him
So? Wasn't that the reason he got more than 50% of the votes in 2011?

He tells us that the opposition is behind Boko Haram, but there is no evidence and there is no prosecution
Yet he says that the issue is being politicised
After Nyanya bombing, he called meeting of PDP govs and their allies Labour and APGA
Before waiting for another week before meeting APC govs

Pastors close to him are always warning about Islamisation of Nigeria when Christians have been in power for 13 out of the past 16 years
His kinsman continues to call some people in Nigeria parasites; yet he does not call him to order

Are these the deeds of a man who wants unity?

4 Likes

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by Benfelix(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2014
With time the NA will concer
Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2014
BetaThings:

And you consider the above the truth?
So which part of the North is so contiguously Muslim that Sharia is the all-consuming passion
How many Northerners call southerners names on Nairaland?

And I know that no elected Muslim has promised to do mosque circuit
Yet President Jonathan wants to be doing fellowship in different churches every month
Yet some people are lamenting religious dichotomy

The North has a huge Christian population. People are very misinformed.

3 Likes

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by Agbogashi: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
We need change!

1 Like

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by komekn(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
soroptimist:

I doff my hat for your erudition in this subject matter....now we should ask ourselves since 2010 when GEJ as they claimed inherited all these obsolete equipment.....what has he done with all the trillions so far spent in the name of defence budget

You knew you had a blunt cutlass and you headed into a deep forest to hew down a mahogany......

How are we sure that the 1billion dollars he is requesting for will not be embezzled or used to procure refurbished or phased out military hardwares as is synonymous with the corrupt PDP Presidency. Because i know for a fact the contract for those equipment are not going to be sourced directly from defence companies abroad but through 3rd party defence contractors on the recommendation of politicians

TRUE WORD

1 Like

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by moodula(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
short of words
Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
otokx:

Your uncles defense spokesman has confirmed the presence of the men in cameroon tho he said its tactical hide and seek or holiday or something so please next time talk another thing instead of my uncle said.
oga mi Am not quarrelling with you shey u know, at least now the defense headquarters have said what exactly happened and I know by now, u and ur propaganda folks should be mowing in shame now. I love Nigerian Army, I love C in C and I love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by moneyhungry(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
calebo101:

A retard that can feed your family 10 times over, cheesy. Don't u want to be a retard? Mumu, u think say na to type grammar wen u nor know d meaning.

Dey defend woman with d hope say she go open leg for u. I know your type.

ode.
this isn't about wooing a chick, I'm a million miles away from naija so how da fvck am I supposed to gain from it?.
you faulted, so suck it up.
feed my fam?... lol. your sanity should be the government's top priority.
Go n goof elsewhere, I got better things to do with my time.
you even sound little a semi-illiterate.
derange-d weasel.
Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
moneyhungry:

ode.
this isn't about wooing a chick, I'm a million miles away from naija so how da fvck am I supposed to gain from it?.
you faulted, so suck it up.
feed my fam?... lol. your sanity should be the government's top priority.
Go n goof elsewhere, I got better things to do with my time.
you even sound little a semi-illiterate.
derange-d weasel.

Monkey, maybe u shd read my profile again to knw whr i am and if u hv doubts u cn PM me so i confirm.

And bro i am actually doing my 2nd masters nw, dnt make d mistake of confusing online personality for offline. MUMU

Na me u dey form levels for, wen dem born u?

1 Like

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by Iceman296: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
I'm still Alarmed by the Ineptitude and lackadaisical attitude of our Army officers. The Nigeria Army as a whole is a Sham and Disappointment if they cant Organize within themselves and rid our society off insurgent and Terrorist.

The other day, Army officers wives refused their Spouses from going to serve In the north, Today 480 Army officers flee Nigeria to Cameroon for safety. Why is it this way? They cant complain of not being adequately funded to buy modern Riffles because over the years, the budget Appropriations have always Considered The Nigerian Army in High Regards. The "generals" have been busy enriching their Pocket instead of doing the right thing.

To Sum my piece up, I think one of the major indirect Problem of the Nigerian Army is The massive Unemployment in the land. As People now feel joining the Army through God-Fathers and "Oga's at the top" is now a means of employment and Not to defend his Father's Land wholeheartedly!!
Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by moneyhungry(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
calebo101:

Monkey, maybe u shd read my profile again to knw whr i am and if u hv doubts u cn PM me so i confirm.

And bro i am actually doing my 2nd masters nw, dnt make d mistake of confusing online personality for offline. MUMU

Na me u dey form levels for, wen dem born u?
still sounding like a ret-ard.
I don't give a fvck about your location or your 20th masters... they don't mean shiit to me.
And I won't pm you, bloody homo.
Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
moneyhungry:
still sounding like a ret-ard.
I don't give a fvck about your location or your 20th masters... they don't mean shiit to me.
And I won't pm you, bloody homo.

MONKEY, na me u wan lie give say u dey abroad.

Oya show urself make we see who dey abroad u dey run.

See ur life, chimpanzee cheesy

1 Like

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by moneyhungry(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
calebo101:

MONKEY, na me u wan lie give say u dey abroad.

Oya show urself make we see who dey abroad u dey run.

See ur life, chimpanzee cheesy
your village mentality is quite alarming, stop embarrassing yourself further.
sounds likely you're the first phool in your lineage to cross your village boarders.

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
moneyhungry:
your village mentality is quite alarming, stop embarrassing yourself further.
sounds likely you're the first phool in your lineages to cross your village boarders.

Monkey, u still dey talk, u look broke for a man.

Want me to link u up to smone u cn marry in d states?

Bro talk make i help u, i hv helped others.

Dnt die in silence cheesy

1 Like

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by moneyhungry(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
calebo101:

Monkey, u still dey talk, u look broke for a man.

Want me to link u up to smone u cn marry in d states?

Bro talk make i help u, i hv helped others.

Dnt die in silence cheesy

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
stop derailing, LIAR.

Prove say u dey abroad cheesy

Na me u wan impress, MONKEY cheesy cheesy

By the way these was your post January of this year on a topic u created...

"I'm a graduate, in my middle 20's. please what are my chances if I apply for an American visa with an invitation letter from a relative in America?. also, I'd like to know how long I can stay in America if I succeed using an invitation letter.
please, I need your ideas and help.
thanks
."

Did you finally get the visa?

Talk make i help u

2 Likes

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by moneyhungry(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
calebo101: stop derailing, LIAR.

Prove say u dey abroad cheesy

Na me u wan impress, MONKEY cheesy cheesy

By the way these was your post January of this year on a topic u created...

"I'm a graduate, in my middle 20's. please what are my chances if I apply for an American visa with an invitation letter from a relative in America?. also, I'd like to know how long I can stay in America if I succeed using an invitation letter.
please, I need your ideas and help.
thanks
."

Did you finally get the visa?

Talk make i help u
squirrel. keep digging, hopefully you'd dig up your senses too.
Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
moneyhungry:
squirrel. keep digging, hopefully you'd dig up your senses too.

hahahahaaha, let me help u ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

LIAR BUSTED.

I'm done with you.

Always knew u were lying from the start because u wan form woman defender undecided

At ur mid 20s u are already a prolific LIAR, how would u be wen u grow old

See your life. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by moneyhungry(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
calebo101:

hahahahaaha, let me help u ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

LIAR BUSTED.

I'm done with you.

Always knew u were lying from the start because u wan form woman defender undecided

At ur mid 20s u are already a prolific LIAR, how would u be wen u grow old

See your life. undecided undecided
from your history, I sense that you're probably some primitive yahoo boy using a 'coded' UK line, struggling to survive in a slum somewhere in SW.
what a waste of my time.
I won't grace you with a reply, keep liking your own posts.
Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by Mordyb: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

He has zero traits of leadership.

- quick decision making
- direct and constant communication with the public
- inspirational speaking (speeches, eye contact, strength of voice, concise campaign-able points, etc.)
- inspirational looks (countenance, posture, etc.)
- uniting instead of dividing
- being seen as a force instead of a victim
- taking responsibility for everything, no matter who was directly responsible, as long as it happened under his watch
- keeping promises instead of making empty boasts
- taking action instead of making weak accusations

Seriously, I could go on. He has none. Nothing.

I don't have anything against him personally. I'm just utterly underwhelmed by him. He is not a leader. And Nigeria does not need a spineless puppet at its helm.

Even if the leader was taking Nigeria in the wrong direction, at least they would be leading Nigeria somewhere! He's just sitting and watching. No wonder people are beginning to call him Nero.

From being brazenly occupied and attacked by terrorists (to the extent that the PRESIDENT was AFRAID to set foot in part of his own country!), to part of the country being declared under control of a terrorist group? And it's been 5 years? And the man is in Germany chatting with a football team in Canada?

can you boldly say that yar adua (God rest his soul ) was any of this? if you can then your hatred for jonathan and lies against him can MAKE DEVIL LOOK LIKE A LEARNER
Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
moneyhungry:
from your history, I sense that you're probably some primitive yahoo boy using a 'coded' UK line, struggling to survive in a slum somewhere in SW.
what a waste of my time.
I won't grace you with a reply, keep liking your own posts.

Give me your ID let me add you on Facebook ok.

Num 1.... I'm Urhobo from Delta State
Num 2.... I'm against fraud in any way
Num 3.... Can you defend your lies about being abroad??

I can help you, just come out clean cheesy

1 Like

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by Mordyb: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
soroptimist:

You got it spot on......

As much as some people will like to hide it,they know in their hearts that GEJ is no where near being the best Nigeria can boast of

And it is through critical moments like these that the truth will keep hitting us in the face
YOU KNOW ITS NOT HARD SIMPLY SELECT A PARTY
BUY A NOMINATION FOR THE CANDIDATE THAT CAN DO BETTER IF THERE IS... which i doubt
AND QUITE SPEWING FOOLISH CRITICISM
BTW GEJ TILL 2019
Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by shamson: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
GEJ..........#GEJ IS A DANGEROUS PRESIDENT#
Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by sledok: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
We are joking with a serious matter. Our soldiers defecting to Cameroon means that there's no security at all. Some of us are taking most serious issues for granted. We should think about our future. How do we see Nigeria in the next 10 ten years? I'm not a Politician. I don't support any group, but let us tell ourselves truth once. We need necessary action to correct most of these mess. Mr President should act immediately b4 Nigeria collapses, but I have been praying 4 God to direct our leaders to lead us well because I love Nigeria so much that I wouldn't want it collapsed. May God bless all of us as we reason well towards making Nigeria a better home 4 all of us. Tnx
Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by tunde1200(m): 1:35am On Aug 27, 2014
The situations is getting worst

1 Like

Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by tunde1200(m): 1:37am On Aug 27, 2014
AMIN
sledok: We are joking with a serious matter. Our soldiers defecting to Cameroon means that there's no security at all. Some of us are taking most serious issues for granted. We should think about our future. How do we see Nigeria in the next 10 ten years? I'm not a Politician. I don't support any group, but let us tell ourselves truth once. We need necessary action to correct most of these mess. Mr President should act immediately b4 Nigeria collapses, but I have been praying 4 God to direct our leaders to lead us well because I love Nigeria so much that I wouldn't want it collapsed. May God bless all of us as we reason well towards making Nigeria a better home 4 all of us. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.