Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Guys.with.cold Feet - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys.with.cold Feet (2759 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Has Her Fiance' Developed Cold Feet And If Yes, What Can She Do About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 1:57am On Aug 27, 2014
chidyhels: eehya
I know that feeling babe.
He isn't worthy of a thread with your handle.
Move on gal
True love will find you.
They don't always like it when you are blunt, they are old school.

thanks gun. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by Mcbussy(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2014
okparaugo:

Hope you havent given him money ?

That one look.like boiled con man..

guy dey there dey run ur mouf o ....ogbakiri is watching u angry

1 Like

Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by Mcbussy(m): 6:45am On Aug 27, 2014
fightforchange1:

nope....he ain't my man so I s
ain't giving him $$

like "he" ever asked you for anything....my advise is dat u don't further complicate things. bringing dis ish here is wrong,now talking about stuffs like dis is disrespectful.

Nobody is trying to con you, or av i ever asked you for anything?? I av told u I'm busy right now and since u won't understand dat,I just wanna be left alone. angry....my bad,i shouldn't av posted a single comment here,but u still chose to share d thread wif me.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 6:49am On Aug 27, 2014
Mcbussy:

like "he" ever asked you for anything....my advise is dat u don't further complicate things. bringing dis ish here is wrong,now talking about stuffs like dis is disrespectful.

Nobody is trying to con you, or av i ever asked you for anything?? I av told u I'm busy right now and since u won't understand dat,I just wanna be left alone. angry....my bad,i shouldn't av posted a single comment here,but u still chose to share d thread wif me.

I'm sorry.bro. I was.try a find.the.mod.to close to.it.

I'm sorry. I figured you wanted to be left alone very sorry.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 6:51am On Aug 27, 2014
fightforchange1:

I'm sorry.bro. I was.try a find.the.mod.to close to.it.

I'm sorry. I figured you wanted to be left alone very sorry.

I hope we.can be still friends.....I'll tell them to.close it. cheesh.
I never accused.u of.con. chill.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 6:52am On Aug 27, 2014
fightforchange1:

I hope we.can be still friends.....I'll tell them to.close it. cheesh.
I never accused.u of.con. chill.
forgive me!!!
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by Mcbussy(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2014
fightforchange1:
forgive me!!!

okay,no probs....case closed.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Mcbussy:

okay,no probs....case closed.

okay.. smiley
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2014
fightforchange1:

okay.. smiley

who da romance mod
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2014
fightforchange1:

okay.. smiley

if u don't wanna talk anymore I don't give.a.phuck!!!! like I'm said I'm very sorry.
telling me to leave you alone. like I'm forcing u to.talk??!!
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2014
fightforchange1:

if u don't wanna talk anymore I don't give.a.phuck!!!! like I'm said I'm very sorry.
telling me to leave you alone. like I'm forcing u to.talk??!!

Not to disrespect you I vowed I would never do that....I'm tellin the.truth....nobody's reading it.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=Mcbussy]

Nobody is trying to con you, or av i ever asked you for anything?? I av told u I'm busy right now and since u won't understand dat,I just wanna be left alone. angry....my bad,i shouldn't av posted a single comment here,but u still chose to share d thread wif me.[/quot
e]

yo butt been dogging me since.day.1 .... but it.ends now.i understand your stressed from skool....if that's why we haven't chatted thats fine ...it's alright.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wat gives you.this Idea I don't understand...i do.i. justwondered where u.went. 8 hours of school is not.easy disregard the comment about me.not giving a thick..uote author=Mcbussy]

Nobody is trying to con you, or av i ever asked you for anything?? I av told u I'm busy right now and since u won't understand dat,I just wanna be left alone. angry....my bad,i shouldn't av posted a single comment here,but u still chose to share d thread wif me.[/quote]
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by Mcbussy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
God help me
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mcbussy: God help me

Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 12:22am On Aug 28, 2014
ahahahajaha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Feel? / (photos) Do Men Feel Cheated When A Woman Wears An Extra Padded Bra? / Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.