Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives (1548 Views)

4 Very Funny Steps To Shield Your Bae From Rich Predators!! Lwkm! / Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by Rival(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Flipping through the pages of history, one is bound to come in contact with the saying “Behind every successful man there is a woman” time and again; which means that, if my understanding serves me right, a woman is the propelling force behind the success of every man!

If the above is the case, then it stands within the stretch of logic that a man is unsuccessful because there’s no woman behind him!

Perhaps, it’s this pursuit of success that attracts us, unconsciously, to seek a wife at some point in our lives!
But then here lies the driving force behind this post.

There are men who’re married yet they are unsuccessful; unsuccessful not in monetary terms but their expectations of a married life! Reality seems to be giving them the opposite of what their thoughts and expectation had shown them!

Now, my question; Do girls from rich homes make better wives than girls from poor homes?

From a societal lens, it can be seen that rich men exude more confidence, exert more authority and command more respect than poor men! Extending this to the family, a rich man is more likely to instill discipline and command obedience from his children than a poor man, hence raising more disciplined children!

In view of the above, a girl from a rich home is more likely to perceive the consequences of acts that are at variance with decent behavior as passed on to her by her parents; she’s more likely to obey the warnings and advice of her parents.

Now, the girl from a poor home is free-willed and does things her own way with little or no regard to parental warnings and advice! The parents overlook so many things since they can’t afford to give her the things she may want! Her actions are judged right or wrong from her own court of internal convictions.

Perception, they say is not reality!
So, ladies and gentlemen, do girls from rich homes really make better wives?
Let’s have your opinion.
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by pussygotlips: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
Most of us are arrogant,we always bust about our family wealth, living with us is like we are doing you favor.
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by dre11(m): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
false and false assumption

1 Like

Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by durella4(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
I don't agree with ur point#op.

1 Like

Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by Houseofglam7(f): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
pussygotlips: Most of us are arrogant,we always bust about our family wealth, living with us is like we are doing you favor.

Your pocket may be handsome but your diction definitely isn't.

*singing Jimmy Cliff's many rivers to cross *
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by Rival(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
pussygotlips: Most of us are arrogant,we always bust about our family wealth, living with us is like we are doing you favor.

Is that so?
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by Rival(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
durella4: I don't agree with ur point#op.

Which of the points?
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by MrCork: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
.. light skin women are more wifeyrable coz they ain't agreesive and they can cook..period!! angry

1 Like

Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by pussygotlips: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Houseofglam7:

Your pocket may be handsome but your diction definitely isn't.

*singing Jimmy Cliff's many rivers to cross *
Really?

I couldn't careless about it cuz doesn't play a role to me
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by pussygotlips: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Rival:

Is that so?
Yea

U wan try? cheesy
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by Rival(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
pussygotlips:
Yea

U wan try? cheesy

What every man wants is a good home!
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by pussygotlips: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Rival:

What every man wants is a good home!

Ain't one of them thou, I'm just speaking on their behalf
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by kgahlisho(f): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
MrCork: .. light skin women are more wifeyrable coz they ain't agreesive and they can cook..period!! angry
you n ur light skin women...thy just cnt do no wrong undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by Rival(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
MrCork: .. light skin women are more wifeyrable coz they ain't agreesive and they can cook..period!! angry

Would there be a difference in behaviour if these light-skinned women of yours are raised under rich or poor parents?
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by MrCork: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Rival:

Would there be a difference in behaviour if these light-skinned women of yours are raised under rich or poor parents?

...bro u can go wrong with light skin females....they stay loyal...truss me! angry

1 Like

Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by Houseofglam7(f): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
pussygotlips:
Really?

I couldn't careless about it cuz doesn't play a role to me

Carry on then.
Nuffin do you.
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by kadas01(m): 12:29am On Aug 26, 2014
I personally feel girls from averagely comfortable background make better wives!!

#Just a personal opinion o!
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by freshprincex49(m): 4:57am On Aug 26, 2014
You write very well. Simply impeccable, thumbs up!
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2014

Are you in your period
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2014
freshprincex49: You write very well. Simply impeccable, thumbs up!

I also somehow agree with poster.

So many wild girls exist from poor homes... they beg for money a lot. Act hard to get. Exhibit snake like behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by Rival(m): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2014
freshprincex49: You write very well. Simply impeccable, thumbs up!

Thanks, bro.
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2014
Lady from wealthy homes are far better,than ladies from poor homes.

Poor ladies are simply gold diggers,who are usually swayed by what they see. A lady from a wealthy home usually are truthful in relationship,and show more love.
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Make Better Wives by Rival(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2014
Yomieluv: Lady from wealthy homes are far better,than ladies from poor homes.

Poor ladies are simply gold diggers,who are usually swayed by what they see. A lady from a wealthy home usually are truthful in relationship,and show more love.

Interesting point of view!

(1) (Reply)

My First Time Toasting Mami Water / What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? / See How His Girl Friend Destroyed His Car And Mocked His Peni$ Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.