Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? (14385 Views)

Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? / Where Is Nollywood Located In Nigeria? / Is Nollywood Controlled By Igbos? (Tribalised?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by morsadh(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Djicemob: I have a question for u bro...Do u agree with me that numbers of crappy NW movie are way more numbers of NW good movies? If yes,i think its safe to say that NW is messed up.If NO,then i guess u wanna live in denial which IMO is not good for the good of the industry.We need to task these people to make good movies.More good movies should be made,we don't lack anything to hinder us from making it happen.
I agree.
Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by 14(m): 1:39am On Sep 04, 2014
omar22: car crash industry

$6bn haba

When Bollywood only generates around £1.3bn

Fake GDP stats
Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Djicemob: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2014
14:

Fake GDP stats
I thought i was the only one that believed that it was fake ooo.
Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by SHOT(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2014
When we refer to Nollywood, it will be unjust to base our judgement on the 'OLD' NW. Nollywood is evolving and the old crappy industry is on a self induced coma (which it might never recover from). the New NW is the future of the Nigerian movie industry.
movies like
Mr & Mrs,
the meeting
last flight to Abuja
tango with me,
champions of our time
the courier
anchor baby
murder at prime suites
finding mercy
next president
phone swap
The mirror boy
these movie will give us hope and tell us what the New NW will be.
Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by londoner: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Just watched ' the flower girl' recently......its really good and funny at parts.

Nollywood is on the up and up......believe.
Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by aliyud: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
the good quality will flush out the bad nonsense production in Nollywood. It is basic economics, once viewers have a choice of watching high quality productions like 2nd Honeymoon http://9flix.com/watch/1059 a movie with like 5 characters but good acting and camera work, then the big name badly written 4 part typical Nollywood scams will be out the market. Also the Cinemas and online platforms are helping achieve this.

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by cifutemi(f): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2014
Go watch octber 1st and then close this yeye thread
Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by geezy8181: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
shockwave91:
although i saw this movie titled "FESTIVAL OF MADNESS" starring nkem owoh, john okafor and okey bakassi as the lead characters and i gotta say....mehn dat movie. I was laffing like i was high on sum gud "kwale e.gbo". Best movie ever...even better than 2008's "the dark knight" and 2012's "the avengers"

who is this fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 20, 2017
geezy8181:

who is this fool

You're a dumb piece of sh*t
Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by geezy8181: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
shockwave91:

You're a dumb piece of sh*t

lol look who is talking , the little comedy in d avengers 2012 is of high quality , but u wont understand it cos it wasn't made for retards like you
Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
geezy8181:

lol look who is talking , the little comedy in d avengers 2012 is of high quality , but u wont understand it cos it wasn't made for retards like you

Such a shame I've got respond to this Neanderthal who knows me not and whom I know not. Any body with a brain could see the sarcasm in that comment but I guess the said comment from over how many years ago was too complex for you dilapidated mind.

This is where we part ways imbecilic marvel fan. Go play in traffic, you need a hobby smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Quam’s Money Full Movie By Falz / Download Kani Part 1 And 2 By Bukky Wright / Project Fame West Africa Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.