Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Helping Me With My phobia :-\ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping Me With My phobia :-\ (4964 Views)

I Have Phobia For Vagina, What Can I Do? / What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mutaino7: my own is not as serious as urs my only bane is d inability to string 2 words up with unfamiliar faces..friends try to remedy diz by fixing blind dates or giving gals number to call pffft! I only end up flashing or sending call me which infuriates my friends. Most tyms on nl i just operate in ghost modes.. Its quite relieving to know am aint d only one experiencing d issue alone.
yeah same here,quiye releiving.......but unfamiliar calls scare me too,but not for now cos there s no one to call me,no one has my number undecided
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by chemmerfrank(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
try finding a chat mate dat thinks like you...or shares the same ideas..or one you rili enjoy chatn with...nd ull b so worried wen dey dnt cum online...its not a phobia..its just sumtin u havent liked bcus dere hasnt bin a reason to of recent...ehm u cud try me for d chat mate dou..lol
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by hollajay(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bootybuttchic: haaa...dis brother go on soun......but i find it weird tho
its what I am..I live with it..and I love it
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2014
chemmerfrank: try finding a chat mate dat thinks like you...or shares the same ideas..or one you rili enjoy chatn with...nd ull b so worried wen dey dnt cum online...its not a phobia..its just sumtin u havent liked bcus dere hasnt bin a reason to of recent...ehm u cud try me for d chat mate dou..lol
maybe i will try this and see how it goes.....thanks....
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by austine4real(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin ooo sori make xtrovertz ur friends 2 help u out
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by sucess001(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: hello everyone,ever since i knew about social networking,ever since i registered,i find it difficult to chat .....its not that i hold boring conversations o,cos at first whenever i go online e.g facebook'and meet any of my pals we chat,laugh,can talk for hours,which i always liked,....but later i began staying offline even when i could be there just viewing the names of those online,and if one person sends me message i contemplate for hours before reading it undecided ,my heart beats atimes,and it not like its a death message oo angry .....i dont open mails too most times,i dont whatsapp,bbm nor nimbuzz.....even when i was using my blackberry,with all the hype of the bbm,the love people had for it,plus the contact list competition my freinds talk about,i had just eight contacts grin ,and i chatted withh just one person,i didnt even have my freinds on my list,just mum,and sis i had left,cos six names dissappeared without my notice ......and when some of my old freinds from highschool request my phone mumber or pin from the only freind i had left,i always told her to tell them i had no phone that it had been stolen .....we have been apart for six months now,but she still tell them i had no phone or she had to ask me grin ,she understood my fears ,.......even at a time i hated my phone ringimg but that has stopped now.....but my chatting with people palava hasnt stopped.....i only browse with my phone cos am inquisitive,and loves reading....part of the reasons i love NL
Note:am a shy person naturally,but i can talk alot when i become familiar with people around

and is there anyone like this too,and if you arent what do you think i can do ?

can we chat? if u dont mind...can u add my bb pin? 2b0AA5EA
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by chimerase2: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is exaclty me this OP is talking abt before I was a chat guru always funny but now I hv phobia for it nw I hv even closed down many of ma chatting App, I can only come to peep in FB I just like staying on ma own, dnt even boda am only obsessed with nairaland only, I dnt knw weda this habit can be stopped
Ma friends have complained so many times but I always hv to appologies dat is not ma fault sometin is wrong with me
If its not nairaland, flashscore goal.com dailymail nigerian news paper maybe twitter cus its not a chatting app then noting else
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
sucess001:

can we chat? if u dont mind...can u add my bb pin? 2b0AA5EA
i have gt no social app on ma phone undecided

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by sucess001(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i have gt no social app on ma phone undecided

sad...wish we cud chat sometime...you wanna add me on fb?
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Abduletudaye(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i have gt no social app on ma phone undecided

Is this a joke?
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Is this a joke?
its serious ooo

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Abduletudaye(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: its serious ooo

So no BBM, NO whatsapp, No Facebook, No twitter?
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
I wouldn't exactly say u described me(don't want u thinking I'm looking for an icebreaker).I'm acutally worse.
Itz been over a year I logged into facebook undecided
My heart skips wen my fone rings.At a point,my dad asked if I duped sumone and was "running" from d person cheesy.
My bbm...had 4 contacts.Now I no get any sad.
It happens from time to time like this and I actually understand my wahala.I believe itz my duty to keep in touch.I believe I shuld be d one calling and asking after my peeps.When I don't do and it drags for a while,guilty conscience arrests me.Wen a call comes in,I feel d caller wants to accuse me of neglecting him or her(some actually do).
I'm on whatsapp now tho with two people outside family on the list.I'm gradually easing myself back.

There's a reason why you act that way;search yourself,let d house know and we can advise smiley

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: I wouldn't exactly say u described me(don't want u thinking I'm looking for an icebreaker).I'm acutally worse.
Itz been over a year I logged into facebook undecided
My heart skips wen my fone rings.At a point,my dad asked if I duped sumone and was "running" from d person cheesy.
My bbm...had 4 contacts.Now I no get any sad.
It happens from time to time like this and I actually understand my wahala.I believe itz my duty to keep in touch.I believe I shuld be d one calling and asking after my peeps.When I don't do and it drags for a while,guilty conscience arrests me.Wen a call comes in,I feel d caller wants to accuse me of neglecting him or her(some actually do).
I'm on whatsapp now tho with two people outside family on the list.I'm gradually easing myself back.

There's a reason why you act that way;search yourself,let d house know and we can advise smiley
i swear down its the sae tin u listed up dere that happens to me....i still log in to facebook but its just to look at pictures and zoom off,....i never ever chat.....and i have used a lot of simm cards.... even my sis complains....my freind once asked if i was doing 419 too....that fright chokes me ....

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by destante(f): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
I can connect to this dear. My own is i get scared or should i say feel disturbed to receive phone calls. I hardly pick my parents call. I just dont like the buzz of it.
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
destante: I can connect to this dear. My own is i get scared or should i say feel disturbed to receive phone calls. I hardly pick my parents call. I just dont like the buzz of it.
just imagine.....my phone is always on silence" ...lord help us
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
cheesy
Delibrately left out dat sim issue.I av glo,etisalat,Mtn and airtel(dis one na office line sha).
I wuld av come out of hiding since o!I'm just scared my goons would crucify me.
My broda even told me they've started a #BringBackOurWoodCrestMayor campaign on facebook cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bootybuttchic: i swear down its the sae tin u listed up dere that happens to me....i still log in to facebook but its just to look at pictures and zoom off,....i never ever chat.....and i have used a lot of simm cards.... even my sis complains....my freind once asked if i was doing 419 too....that fright chokes me ....
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Superstar007(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
chimerase2: This is exaclty me this OP is talking abt before I was a chat guru always funny but now I hv phobia for it nw I hv even closed down many of ma chatting App, I can only come to peep in FB I just like staying on ma own, dnt even boda am only obsessed with nairaland only, I dnt knw weda this habit can be stopped
Ma friends have complained so many times but I always hv to appologies dat is not ma fault sometin is wrong with me
If its not nairaland, flashscore goal.com dailymail nigerian news paper maybe twitter cus its not a chatting app then noting else

Almost the same thing here though mine is that I do try to chat but if I sense that I'm the one doing all the asking when we ain't in an interview session. I'll just snub you...thats if I was even interested in the individual aside that any other chats without an aim seems pointless to me and I feel relieve once it ends. But back then I was a guru at marathon chats. I don't know what happened.
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: cheesy
Delibrately left out dat sim issue.I av glo,etisalat,Mtn and airtel(dis one na office line sha).
I wuld av come out of hiding since o!I'm just scared my goons would crucify me.
My broda even told me they've started a #BringBackOurWoodCrestMayor campaign on facebook cheesy cheesy cheesy
lmfaooo....the lost mayor grin grin
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2014
I aint lost grin
Just relocated to Woodcrest wink

U've still not told d house wat d real problem is.Sum1 might just profer a solution.
Bootybuttchic: lmfaooo....the lost mayor grin grin
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: I aint lost grin
Just relocated to Woodcrest wink

U've still not told d house wat d real problem is.Sum1 might just profer a solution.
i dont think i know what caused it...i just realised all this began to happen at a time
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmm...

Enrol in a class.Sometin u like doing.Music,dance,gym/fitness,language etc.These are awesome places to meet peeps and u'll gradually ease yourself back in wink
Bootybuttchic: i dont think i know what caused it...i just realised all this began to happen at a time
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Hmmm...

Enrol in a class.Sometin u like doing.Music,dance,gym/fitness,language etc.These are awesome places to meet peeps and u'll gradually ease yourself back in wink
okay mayor...thank u smiley ......my gym class is in skul,and we are on hols.....maybe i will try others...thank u smiley
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2014
U're Welcome smiley
Bootybuttchic: okay mayor...thank u smiley ......my gym class is in skul,and we are on hols.....maybe i will try others...thank u smiley

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Lovexme(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2014
I could relate to what you're experiencing, OP.

I wouldn't say I don't have social apps, but I almost do not use them. I Facebook once in a blue moon, and I'd only log in to see notifications, nothing else. I could go on for weeks without saying a word on BBM or even change my profile picture ( I don't use my picture either, unless animations ).

Sometimes, I don't like picking calls when I don't feel like talking. Some people would call and they'd go on talking for a long period, I speak/talk less.

I prefer being on the internet just to read stuffs, and I kinda feel guilty when I don't keep in touch with people. Sometimes, I feel like I exist alone in this world, but, hey grin I am never depressed.

Life's beautiful, and I ain't got no worries. Well, not enough to get me depressed cheesy

I miss sitting behind a drum set embarassed

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Elnino4ladies: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Som of my folks ar lyk dt..i wil surely invite them 2 read tru som of d suggestions here...miss botty u wil surely be fine..
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Som of my folks ar lyk dt..i wil surely invite them 2 read tru som of d suggestions here...miss botty u wil surely be fine..
Lovexme: I could relate to what you're experiencing, OP.
I wouldn't say I don't have social apps, but I almost do not use them. I Facebook once in a blue moon, and I'd only log in to see notifications, nothing else. I could go on for weeks without saying a word on BBM or even change my profile picture ( I don't use my picture either, unless animations ).
Sometimes, I don't like picking calls when I don't feel like talking. Some people would call and they'd go on talking for a long period, I speak/talk less.
I prefer being on the internet just to read stuffs, and I kinda feel guilty when I don't keep in touch with people. Sometimes, I feel like I exist alone in this world, but, hey grin I am never depressed.
Life's beautiful, and I ain't got no worries. Well, not enough to get me depressed cheesy
I miss sitting behind a drum set embarassed
smiley smiley
Elnino4ladies: Som of my folks ar lyk dt..i wil surely invite them 2 read tru som of d suggestions here...miss botty u wil surely be fine..
thank uuu
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Abduletudaye(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bootybuttchic: smiley smiley thank uuu

Hi.. Hope you are improving? Infact, can I have your pin?
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by skillet(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hi buttychick. Just stumbled on this thread and I was shocked to see that a significant twenty percent of respondents here complained of the same fear you posess in one form or the other. This got me thinking that if one in four people suffer this ailment, it must be a documented occurence. Further research showed that phoneophobia, telephoneophobia, onlineophobia and methylchloroonlineophobia are real ailments documented by the medical association of america. Google facts about these ailments and read up to your fill, so you know how to overcome your challenges. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by shaboti: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
are you a libra ?
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
hello everyone,ever since i knew about social networking,ever since i registered,i find it difficult to chat .....its not that i hold boring conversations o,cos at first whenever i go online e.g facebook'and meet any of my pals we chat,laugh,can talk for hours,which i always liked,....but later i began staying offline even when i could be there just viewing the names of those online,and if one person sends me message i contemplate for hours before reading it undecided ,my heart beats atimes,and it not like its a death message oo angry .....i dont open mails too most times,i dont whatsapp,bbm nor nimbuzz.....even when i was using my blackberry,with all the hype of the bbm,the love people had for it,plus the contact list competition my freinds talk about,i had just eight contacts grin ,and i chatted withh just one person,i didnt even have my freinds on my list,just mum,and sis i had left,cos six names dissappeared without my notice ......and when some of my old freinds from highschool request my phone mumber or pin from the only freind i had left,i always told her to tell them i had no phone that it had been stolen .....we have been apart for six months now,but she still tell them i had no phone or she had to ask me grin ,she understood my fears ,.......even at a time i hated my phone ringimg but that has stopped now.....but my chatting with people palava hasnt stopped.....i only browse with my phone cos am inquisitive,and loves reading....part of the reasons i love NL
Note:am a shy person naturally,but i can talk alot when i become familiar with people around

and is there anyone like this too,and if you arent what do you think i can do ?
You hvnt found d right pple,look for a rasta man to pour some good caramel alluva ya life,hope u ago hear me suh.

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by grimandevil: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2014
women wahalla much oo, phobia chatting kwa? weytin man no go hear. u r just scared of being ignored

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

" Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 / Hahaha / What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.