Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) (4160 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2014
What age will u allow your daughter to start dating.
Have read here some guys claiming to date since secondary school,dating their fellow student sayin it is their first love
So,will u allow your daughter experience secondary school love?
Future mummies,when will u allow ur daughter to start dating??
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Viewing this topic vizkiz smiley
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by vizkiz: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2014
lol...when she's 30 then she's free to have a man

Boys are dangerous you know...
tongue

1 Like

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2014
Before her wedding day

1 Like

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by acenazt: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2014
lmao 18 ni. bt i don dey date since 16 n my momcy no know
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Crocz(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun: What age will u allow your daughter to start dating.
Have read here some guys claiming to date since secondary school,dating their fellow student sayin it is their first love
So,will u allow your daughter experience secondary school love?
Future mummies,when will u allow ur daughter to start dating??

Not a mummy but for me...she can start dating when she realised boys are not like she know from movies!

1 Like

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Lagusta(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2014
I'll not only allow my daughter to date when she has fully attained her bodily physique... I'll also talk to her about using her head around boys, and give her a condom when she's free to make her own choice...

I'll also talk to her about virginity and all that, but children of nowadays will see white and call it grey....

2 Likes

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Tallesty1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
You go know? A girl once told me that her mom can swear for her that she is still a virgin not knowing that she is doing her third guy.

As a parent, it is your responsibility to train your child in the way s/he should go. Feed them with the word of God. Remember all Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training…2Timothy 3:16. If you tell them all they need to know then they are less likely to misbehave when they grow up.

3 Likes

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
I think 18 will not be a bad age to start..
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
me am just .... o. And i want to start dating. Why? because my mum is refusing to give me an allowance. A girl needs credit na. But pls dont expect ur child to say, mummy can i start dating?. No way thats gonna happen.
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Lagusta(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tallesty1: You go know? A girl once told me that her mom can swear for her that she is still a virgin not knowing that she is doing her third guy.

As a parent, it is your responsibility to train your child in the way s/he should go. Feed them with the word of God. Remember all Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training…2Timothy 3:16. If you tell them all they need to know then they are less likely to misbehave when they grow up.

i hope they listen to the book of God ooo....

I know of many alajas/deeper life sisters that when they get to school, they throw away their hijabs, wear the latest bum shorts, put their Bible/Quran under their beds and head to the rockiest club...

Lets just tell them the truth, and pray for them... We also have to be free with them, share their problems with us, while we share our experiences with them...

Thats just it bro...
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
just saying. am not a guy.
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Tymax(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
When she gets to SS2
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by marieolae(f): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mayb 14 or 15
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by bastien: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
By 16,she is free........but not sexually free
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tymax: When she gets to SS2
...Is that when you started dating??

3 Likes

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by lirusehn(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
JSS1
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by kalushaiyke(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
When she graduates undecided
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by favourmic(m): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
just passing by....... grin
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by MisterLongman(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Boy-10, girl- 20 grin
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Kunleskey(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Maybe she 4 don start dating b4 i know or tell her...but, i can't decide for now
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
12, but knacking is not allowed till 18
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
20 above. because shes gona be a daddies gal.
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
...my baby must enter uni b4 she strts dating...i believe she go don get mature mind then cos i ll be giving her enof sex education at home....i wont allow anoda person or guy outsyd to lecture my kids on it......i ll insert a GPS in her body to monitor her tracks....

1 Like

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by desirewhet(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ...my baby must enter uni b4 she strts dating...i believe she go don get mature mind then cos i ll be giving her enof sex education at home....i wont allow person or guy outsyd to lecture my kids on it......i ll insert a GPS in her body to monitor her tracks....

If I hear, ur mama put gps on u ni?

2 Likes

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Its difficult to say but I think I may be inclined to allow her go on serious dates from 18. Hopefully, she may be in the University then but I will encourage her to bring her male friends home before she gets to the University.

3 Likes

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
vizkiz: lol...when she's 30 then she's free to have a man

tongue

30? shocked u wicked choi.u no want make she enjoy that thing wink
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
striktlymi: Its difficult to say but I think I may be inclined to allow her go on serious dates from 18. Hopefully, she may be in the University then but I will encourage her to bring her male friends home before she gets to the University.

Make sure u shine ur eyes wella.make dem no pratice mummy and daddy under your nose.children can be smart
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Baddestguyp: 12, but knacking is not allowed till 18
Curious.how you go know sey she don dey knack
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
vizkiz: lol...when she's 30 then she's free to have a man

tongue
chaii you bad so your daughter will be 30 before uoi free her to dey Bleep that is wickedness.how old are you when you started bleeping vizkiz

1 Like

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tallesty1: You go know? A girl once told me that her mom can swear for her that she is still a virgin not knowing that she is doing her third guy.

1000Likes
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
kalushaiyke: When she graduates undecided
That is when u started dating too? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. / Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me / South African Based-nigerian Model Exposes Her Unclad Boobs On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.