Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) (4156 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by vizkiz: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii you bad so your daughter will be 30 before uoi free her to dey Bleep that is wickedness.how old are you when you started bleeping vizki.z

i was 29 when i had my first kiss...and i am still a virgin.

Btw will you break my virginity? wink
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ok smiley

Baddestguyp: trust me, I would know
and at 18 she's old enough to make her own decisions
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
vizkiz:

i was 29 when i had my first kiss...and i am still a virgin.

Btw will you break my virginity? wink
yes let me handle you and break your virginity#virgin indeed
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
prettythicksme: yes let me handle you and break your virginity#virgin indeed
why do you ladies find it hard to believe us?
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by GoodFaith: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
@vizkiz:
She want to F U
Are u ready to give it up
Dude u have an offer
Think about the offer at 29?
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
frankben1: why do you ladies find it hard to believe us?
why I believe vizkiz of all people is a virgin.
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoodFaith:
@vizkiz:
She want to F U
Dude u have an offer
broadcaster

1 Like

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
vizkiz:

nah...she should wait.

Btw, i'll love it if you and i can enjoy "that thing" together wink
Pervert oshi tongue
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by vizkiz: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoodFaith:
@vizkiz:
She want to F U
Dude u have an offer

bro, i aint gonna leave that offer. Not even for a private jet angry

#pulls oFf my cloths. Swirry am all yours cheesy
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by vizkiz: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
prettythicksme: why I believe vizkiz of all people is a virgin.

believe me, i am. Ask rozzay if you don't believe she's gonna tell you undecided
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by vizkiz: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:
Pervert oshi tongue

i am a virgin gaddemit!! angry
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
vizkiz:

believe me, i am. Ask rozzay if you don't believe she's gonna tell you undecided
Yes he is a. Virgin male guy
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
vizkiz:

i am a virgin gaddemit!! angry
Virgin indeed undecided if your a virgin my grandpa is too mind u he has ten children wink
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by vizkiz: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay:
Yes he is a. Virgin male guy

thanks barbie. You are my goon. wink

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by vizkiz: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:
Virgin indeed undecided

i can prove it you know undecided
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by macof(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
I think the most important thing is to get it into her head that sex before marriage is immoral as Africans.

Dating is not the problem
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by favourmic(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello how Are you? Sexy ladies can we date is that how to woo a day? grin grin In another words I'm searching add me on bbm 75B0EF49 sexy girls only.
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by desirewhet(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2014
Tpappie:

Is this whetode desire? LASU ALUMNUS?

Tpapie ... Is dis talabi lasu alumnus?
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Tymax(m): 12:56am On Aug 27, 2014
temigracie: ...Is that when you started dating??
I started in 500L embarassed
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Tymax:
I started in 500L embarassed
...awwww...baby, what happened??....thats too far....
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by dharn10(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2014
May be at any age he/she gaind admissn into higher institutn.
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Blockus: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2014
The Day she gets a Job.
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by izaray(f): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2014
temigracie: ...my baby must enter uni b4 she strts dating...i believe she go don get mature mind then cos i ll be giving her enof sex education at home....i wont allow anoda person or guy outsyd to lecture my kids on it......i ll insert a GPS in her body to monitor her tracks....
I strongly agree wit u, giving dem sex education and n telin dem d implication, is simply d best tin to do!
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Heebucun:
Virgin indeed undecided if your a virgin my grandpa is too mind u he has ten children wink
kindly follow back
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
vizkiz:

who is rozzay my rival or what??
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
vizkiz:

bro, i aint gonna leave that offer. Not even for a private jet angry

#pulls oFf my cloths. Swirry am all yours cheesy

pull vizkiz close kiss me baby****lolll
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by vizkiz: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
prettythicksme: pull vizkiz close kiss me baby****lolll

#drags her closer...gives her a deep kiss, moves away for 2secs..pulls off her blouse tongue
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
vizkiz:

#drags her closer...gives her a deep kiss, moves away for 2secs..pulls off her blouse tongue
see virgin lolll
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by vizkiz: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
prettythicksme: see virgin lolll

its not my fault o...its all these spoilt NL guys that wanna corrupt me embarassed

1 Like

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by kashman1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
I think 18 is right age to start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are The Types Of Woman Men Do Fall In Love With... / Single Mother With House, Good Job, Beautiful Daughter Need A Husband ?(photo) / Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.