Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) (4161 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by favourmic(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:

30? shocked u wicked choi.u no want make she enjoy that thing wink

Abeg Which thing she wan enjoy hmmmm grin
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
JSS1
JSS1?Y?
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
favourmic:

Abeg Which thing she wan enjoy hmmmm grin
That thing nah.No be my mouth u go hear am grin
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by lirusehn(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:
JSS1?Y?

i married her mother when i was in JSS1. cool
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kunleskey: Maybe she 4 don start dating b4 i know or tell her...but, i can't decide for now
That is y sexual education should start at early age.if you don't tell her who will?
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by favourmic(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:
That thing nah.No be my mouth u go hear am grin

Abege no disvirgin us on Nairaland o, me no sabi any sweetthing she wan enjoy undecided
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:
That is y sexual education should start at early age.if you don't tell her who will?

Nairaland,changing words since 1905.I dint say intimate cry change am back sad
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Smh. What makes you think she won't start doing it at 12?

And, are you supporting her to start having sex at 18?

Baddestguyp: 12, but knacking is not allowed till 18
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
favourmic:

Abege no disvirgin us on Nairaland o, me no sabi any sweetthing she wan enjoy undecided
Bring ur ear make I whisper am wink
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
i married her mother when i was in JSS1. cool
Now I understand u wink den u were dating her since when?
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by lirusehn(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:
Now I understand u wink den u were dating her since when?

we dated for 2dayz. lipsrsealed

cool

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
acenazt: lmao 18 ni. bt i don dey date since 16 n my momcy no know
Bad sharp girl wink
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
we dated for 2dayz. lipsrsealed

cool

True love cheesy were u in JSS1 wen u dreamt dis too? undecided
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
vizkiz: lol...when she's 30 then she's free to have a man

Boys are dangerous you know...
tongue
Those girls that will end up disappointing you. Don't even pray to have a daughter.
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by lirusehn(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:
True love cheesy were u in JSS1 wen u dreamt dis too? undecided

u taking me a liar??

wink
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
favourmic: just passing by....... grin
Catcalls.......eh you.how dare u pass in front of a queen thread without payin homage. undecided
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
desirewhet:

If I hear, ur mama put gps on u ni?

Is this whetode desire? LASU ALUMNUS?
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
u taking me a liar??

wink
Nope,a dreamer

wink
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by favourmic(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:
Catcalls.......eh you.how dare u pass in front of a queen thread without payin homage. undecided

I'm listen

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by lirusehn(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:
Nope,a dreamer

wink

thank God i can still dream that makes me a beter husb to my JSS1 wife. undecided

tongue

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
favourmic:

I'm listen
shocked shocked D words will get lost before it enter.c ear o shocked no be recharge card I wan call
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by favourmic(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:
shocked shocked D words will get lost before it enter.c ear o shocked no be recharge card I wan call

My ear Sharp gan

1 Like

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by chimerase2: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wen ever she develops bre.ast even if na tangerin den she is be good to go cheesy
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by kalushaiyke(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:
That is when u started dating too? undecided
About to start..are u single? kiss
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
kalushaiyke:
About to start..are u single? kiss
If I am?
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by GoodFaith: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
You are going to get two different type of respond
for most man After University
for most women after high school

1 Like

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by kalushaiyke(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:
If I am?
Then I will go buy novels tomorrow to know which way to go abt asking u out wink
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Heebucun(f): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
kalushaiyke:
Then I will go buy novels tomorrow to know which way to go abt asking u out wink
Buy fantasy novel wink
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by kalushaiyke(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:
Buy fantasy novel wink
Wicked girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Kunleskey(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:
just joking the best time to tell her is when she's 18+ and maturity...is the most important thing in dating...
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Romancegirl: Smh. What makes you think she won't start doing it at 12?

And, are you supporting her to start having sex at 18?

trust me, I would know
and at 18 she's old enough to make her own decisions
Re: When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) by vizkiz: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heebucun:

30? shocked u wicked choi.u no want make she enjoy that thing wink

nah...she should wait.

Btw, i'll love it if you and i can enjoy "that thing" together wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!! my brain! its been taken over / Lesbian Sugar Mummy Hookup Agent / Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.