Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister (32484 Views)

BREAKING: Nigeria Records New Ebola Cases / The Things Ebola Has/would Cause.*with PHOTOS * / See What Ebola Has Caused In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Blockus: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
ikp4succes:

i want what you are smoking grin grin grin

I will PM you and experimentist my dealers website. His contact details are there. grin
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Emmysteve(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Spread the news and close our boarders.

Ntoorrrrr to those little African countries forming for Nigeria because of Ebola. No more excuse to avoid the super eagles. Cc Rwanda, Lesotho,

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by zaksrocafella(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
9ja u too much oo grin
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: Lol you're right! cool cool

See as you open yansh now....but I will 4give you for now.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Deepfreezer(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Praaaaaaaaise the Lord. it on the News. thank God. for da lives of the survivors and R.I.P to the beloved ones we lost.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
DesChyko: Hmm.. Let me take this one with three pinches of salt

Only three pinches? Lol. But if this is true, this is awesome News. God saw us thru i guess. Hopefully we keep our borders shut to the infected countries while we hope the new asian Ebola drug dues something.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by iterator25: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
opeeee o
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Deepfreezer(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nobleval: Owk waiting for an authentic source. Btw does that mean we should open our borders? Infact lets tighten it now.
its confirmed. its on the News.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by morefire: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus: grin

And we did it without a Single Doctor.. grin

FHUCK the NMA, Nigerian Doctors and their Sponsors THE APC.. angry

GEJ till the Nigerian Flag changes to Yellow White Yellow..

#NIGERIANS.. We dont Die, We multiply. angry

FUNNY DUDE CALM DOWN JARE,
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by pobosky20(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
eaglechild:
You are incredibly stewpid.

Dr adadevoh that grave her life is a robot right?

Do you know that two doctors were also among those that recovered?

Do you also know that the bulk of the medical personnel that volunteered for training in Ebola patient management were resident doctors?

And you also forgot that First consultant is a private hospital run by the same doctors you deride.

wether u like it or NOT, Goodluck Ebele Jonah must rule from 2015 till you old!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Realtouchnot: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
jideomowunmi:

And we did it without a Single Doctor.. grin

FHUCK the NMA, Nigerian Doctors and their Sponsors THE APC.. angry

I used to think I am d only one d doctors are annoying ooo...as in...my respect for dem has practically dropped to 1%.....

As if any of them needs it! Please can you "go and die" with your miserable and unneeded repect. Social sites like nairaland gives retards opportunity to insult people who are never and can never be their mates and standard. I'm very sure that in real life, you won't have guts to speak to a medical student like this. Well I blame Drs who remain in Nigeria despite lack of respect from *diots like you.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by ElFenomeno1: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Fantastic news.... Very grateful God.

I can look forward to making that trip to Lagos over the weekend. grin
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by StealthyMe(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Should be true since its all over the place... wink smiley Happy for us

But with all the dramatic news one hears this days,it makes it a lil bit hard to truly believe.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Deepfreezer(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=rickkid][/quote] 1million likes. thIs people don't like us. it happens in everything. they think nuffin good comes from Africa.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by experimentist: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:

I will PM you and experimentist my dealers website. His contact details are there. grin
Ok, no shits grin

I recognises a member from his writings.. cry
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by hardbody: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
eaglechild:
You are incredibly stewpid.

Dr adadevoh that grave her life is a robot right?

Do you know that two doctors were also among those that recovered?

Do you also know that the bulk of the medical personnel that volunteered for training in Ebola patient management were resident doctors?

And you also forgot that First consultant is a private hospital run by the same doctors you deride.

Bros you can rage and foam in the mouth for all i care. I respect Dr. Adadevoh and the conscious steps she took to help save 170m Nigerians. However, the history books will not delete the fact that when Ebola came calling, Nigerian Doctors, all of whom swore 'the Hippocratic or is it Hypocritical Oath as is the case in Nigeria, remained on strike. We have noted that a few good doctors exist. The rest should go and die. This singular incident has further cemented my dislike for doctors in this country. If the NMA was even half smart, the Ebola issue would have been a window of opportunity for them to have called off the strike. Nigeria would have stood up for them. Their recalcitrance befuddled even the stewpid.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by prettiest1(f): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
anag090:

madcow aka blockus aka okijajuju is the same brain dead android.
lol ok oo
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by erickest: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kudo to the health workers and most important to our working minister of health for puting efforts to see the end of ebola above all to God almighty who has helped to preserve the life of the survivers and not letting it circulate. i wouldnt like any body to accuse the APC og being behind the NMA long strike because even the APC are not immune to the virus
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by etenyong(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,
says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to
give you a future and a hope.
To God be the Glory for taken away d virus from nigerians.
For those who could not survive, may their souls rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:

is it called Nano Silver grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Flips: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thank goodness smiley
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by sexzskil(f): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nigerian government and Health Ministry lying to Naijeriyans since 1944 undecided lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Munalove(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Gooci: nnameee, dat salt almost killed me... i culdnt still bliv i fell for dat trash undecided Even kola, i no chop am. how i com fell for dat salt trash, only God knos
eya wen i hear d tory eh,i first balance d equation 4 my brain afta i balance d equation i cary ma phone call my family memba tell them say na fake.you see it pays to be a science stud. or to attend science classes evin thou u no dey dat field
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Wadosky(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
We have doctors
We have doctors
We have doctors driven by passion for the job
We have doctors driven by money and very insensitive
We have doctors that will face challenges right in the face (ebola)
We have doctors that wont pick up tools cos they are scared of ebola
Credit to mrs adedovoh(rip)
Credit to the nurse from abia(rip)
Credit to onyebuchi chukwu
Credit to Goodluck Jonathan
Long live nigeria

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by pigin: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wadosky: We have doctors
We have doctors
We have doctors driven by passion for the job
We have doctors driven by money and very insensitive
We have doctors that will face challenges right in the face (ebola)
We have doctors that wont pick up tools cos they are scared of ebola
Credit to mrs adedovoh(rip)
Credit to the nurse from abia(rip)
Credit to onyebuchi chukwu
Credit to Goodluck Jonathan
Long live nigeria

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by gevis: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nigeria I hail thee! GOD be praised....
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by ceejayluv(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
vedd: We were told that Adadevoh has been discharged with a clean bill of health before we lost her.
The minister didn't mention the name.. It was the press that published her name on assumption.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by CircleOfWilis: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Who go close our border? no be our soldiers dey run enter people country?
Rubbish!!

#May God deal with Ebele and his cohorts for putting us in this mess cool
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by djeezy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good news.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by kernel504(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
DesChyko: Hmm.. Let me take this one with three pinches of salt

Look they deserve all the applause, the fact that Nigeria came up with anti Ebola vaccine (Nano Silver) in real time has restored Nigeria medical dignity among the committee of nations.
There quarantine method may have been poor, but was effective which is the most important thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3, 500 Male Sex Workers, Mostly Married, Discovered In Abuja - NACA / New Photos Of Man Who Had Tumor On His Neck & Was Treated Abroad / Newly Married Final Year Student Dies During Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.