Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister (32494 Views)

BREAKING: Nigeria Records New Ebola Cases / The Things Ebola Has/would Cause.*with PHOTOS * / See What Ebola Has Caused In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Alexcollins(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Realtouchnot:

As if any of them needs it! Please can you "go and die" with your miserable and unneeded repect. Social sites like nairaland gives retards opportunity to insult people who are never and can never be their mates and standard. I'm very sure that in real life, you won't have guts to speak to a medical student like this. Well I blame Drs who remain in Nigeria despite lack of respect from *diots like you.
my friend sharrap there..... Only a nitwit like u will fail 2 see d unpatriotic and selfish xracter currently being exhibited by our medical doctors.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by conyema12(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
You cannot hear this type of news on CNN or BBC very soon. If it is about how Nigeria got infected they will be the first to broadcast it.

Fuulish people

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by sod09(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
if this Is true
den dats d best news so far
BTW
where is shekau and his militants Eva since ebola, he has been gentle
dat dude ain't loyal at all grin
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by tsquaure(f): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Let's start d very beginning. Thumbs down to the ministry of health who were aware that the epidemic was ravaging parts of west africa but did absolutely nothing until d index case came into nigeria. Thumbs up to the mgt team especially doc ameyo who informed lagos state about d sawyer. Despite the fact that they knew it may cause their hosp to be shut down and staff quarantined. Thumbs up to Lagos state for taking action n not folding their arms despite the docs strike .appreciation goes all d volunteers who walked where even angels dread. Special mention must go to the one who started d salt rumour . I hope u are ashamed wherever u are. As for the minister whose delight is to inform wheather or not he is very sure, we dey siddon look. May d souls of d departed rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by nijanigga: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
deeobserver209: If true this is great news smiley
Dont be fooled by typical lying nigerian minister.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by charlesditro: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin
anag090:

delusional ...... anyways common sense is a scare commodity in the family tree of the mad cows.
oh go get a life. grin
anag090:

delusional ...... anyways common sense is a scare commodity in the family tree of the mad cows.
oh go get a life.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by blasterman(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hmm why do i think this is a big lie... what about the sister of the doctor and the spouse of the nurse.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by jpphilips(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus: grin

And we did it without a Single Doctor.. grin

FHUCK the NMA, Nigerian Doctors and their Sponsors THE APC.. angry

GEJ till the Nigerian Flag changes to Yellow White Yellow..

#NIGERIANS.. We dont Die, We multiply. angry

WHO sent who to your isolation centers, farmers?
you be real blokus!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by dvee2: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
OK I must Commend GEJ,MINISTER FOR HEALTH,LASG for the professional way they all handled this case. This is to dispell the the notion that our usual critique of this government is not devoid of any sentiment. We will be the first to commend any proactiveness that will propell our fatherland.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Sunshinelady(f): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus: grin

GEJ till the Nigerian Flag changes to Yellow White Yellow..

#NIGERIANS.. We dont Die, We multiply. angry
lmao. Its God jare not by GEJ or PDP or APC or anybody. Tank God o, but I tot dey said d sister of Dr Adadevoh, & 2 secondary contacts (spouses to primary contacts) tested positive? Hmm. Well I just pray dey v all recovered, any wich way
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
I don't want to be a pessimist, but i'd want OP to provide the source of this info. On August 22, the dailies reported that the Health Minister reported two new cases of EBV in Lagos. So this new announcement of containment is unusual. So, source pls?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by jpphilips(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
FrankC3:

You may be logically correct (the insult part aside) but NMA lost lots of credibility and public sympathy (emotional support) by insisting on the strike action. The perception of the masses is that the Government was able to manage EVD without the help of the doctors. That position is terribly uninformed, probably because NMA has made those same masses to believe that THEY ARE the doctors and without them, the National health system collapses.

masses are not supposed to have common sense right?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by gbeduman: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
That's it! Thank God for he is a convenant keeping God, he has fullfiled his promise in Psalm 91:14-16 on Nigeria.

Singing............

I never see this kind God before...........Wonder Wonder! Wonder Wonder!!
etenyong: Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,
says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to
give you a future and a hope.
To God be the Glory for taken aways d virus from nigerians.
For those who could not survive, may their souls rest in peace.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Tobiustobius: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
When people in the East are hearing reports of Ebola in Enugu?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by jpphilips(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian: I'm still not impressed with how the index case of Ebola in Nigeria was managed. Anyway, good to hear that the ebola tsunami may be coming to an end soon.

naa Ebola wont leave without taking you along.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Onilaiscool(f): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
God is at work, credit to gov fashola
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Feedmemore(f): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:

Sister Goodevening ma..

Tell the truth make Devil shame.. Na you be that for your profile?!

Brother Good afternoon sir...

The pic on my profile is my alter ego... cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by dokia: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
akwukwo!
If 10 people from liberia enter naija airport tomorrow....who go stop them?

----------------------------------------
Nigerian Memory lane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-uCcUukuU
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by PapiWata: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Feedmemore:

Brother Good afternoon sir...

The pic on my profile is my alter ego... cheesy

Hey FeedMeMore I just checked out your profile. Nice place to live, up there by the lake at Big Bear. Got some fond memories snow skiing up there, at Snow Valley and Snow Summit, deep in the winter when the snow flakes fell slow, and the powder was dry, peeling off our skis in huge rooster-tails with each carved turn. We'd get there about 3pm as the last of the day skiers were leaving with sunset, and then we'd ski under the floodlights till 10 pm closing time, or until our legs turned to jello.

Got tired of that long drive with those steep cliff faces on the way up, and started going to Mountain High off HWY 2 near Wrightwood, where the drive from the valley up I-15 through the Cajon Pass was was a lot mellower.

Again you are one lucky gal to live in Big Bear Village, and if that picture in your profile is of you in person, then I must say I got smoke coming out my ears right now. You are ILLEGALLY fine, and that ain't no lie.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by faithboi: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
jideomowunmi:

I used to think I am d only one d doctors are annoying ooo...as in...my respect for dem has practically dropped to 1%.....
maybe when you buy Jamb form,choose medicine and surgery... then you start to burn dat midnight candle.... enter Medical school and smile with corpses in the cadaver room..and deny yourself the fun in uni(somewhat)...then graduate after 6 hell years...then 1 nonsense service year....plus years of specialization...(I forgot to add the thousands and ultimately millions spent...)...then you'll start respecting them.... 6-12 years of study aint a joke..#AppreciateThem.......they are ordained just like ur pastors or imams...#RespectThem

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Beync(f): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
But they said the ''seamenn'' of those treated can still transmit the virus, does it mean that place becomes useless afterwards?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Blockus: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
DrLuv:
ode!together with all ur likes.that shows how shallow and uninformed nigerians can be.u should go to the ebola isolation unit(s) in Lagos and see niger medical doctors and other healthworkers even the ones that were on strike who volunteered and are working frantically with limited pps to make the patients scale through the ebola disease course alive.ungrateful ingrates.

ARGH!! Doc.. No vex o! grin

Na play I dey follow na play.. grin

But remove play keep for corner, una no try at all.. The number of Nigerians wey don die ontop this una strike, if their families swear for una, e no go easy. grin

Ungrateful ingrates you call Nigerians.. grin You see why we prefer Dr. Benbella to una. grin

My dear relax.. The unfortunate truth remains; Though Doctors were on Strike, Nigerians somehow defeated Ebola. #FACT!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Blockus: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
flyingdutchman:
I actually liked your comment. You should have seen me smiling in amusement of your IGNORANCE

Thanks for the likes..

Its sad to see how a seemingly intelligent person like you failed to spot the sacarsm in my post. grin

You Niggas are too darn tense.. Laughter is still the best medicine. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by graciousolo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nobleval: Owk waiting for an authentic source. Btw does that mean we should open our borders? Infact lets tighten it now.
Sorry why do you say 'You'll die young'?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
uzolexis:
your signature......how do you know you will die young?
I know. I feel it...I don't need a prophet to tell me.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Well, not wishing Nigeria bad because i am a Nigerian but i don't fu..cking trust anything that comes out of this man's mouth.......He has a long history with lies grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by jideomowunmi(f): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
faithboi: maybe when you buy Jamb form,choose medicine and surgery... then you start to burn dat midnight candle.... enter Medical school and smile with corpses in the cadaver room..and deny yourself the fun in uni(somewhat)...then graduate after 6 hell years...then 1 nonsense service year....plus years of specialization...(I forgot to add the thousands and ultimately millions spent...)...then you'll start respecting them.... 6-12 years of study aint a joke..#AppreciateThem.......they are ordained just like ur pastors or imams...#RespectThem

Yea right...! and dey go about striking at every opourtunity dey've gat..for wa..?I thought d aim of going to medical sch in d first place is to save lives..?I used to work in LUTH and stays at the staff quarters..and has lots of dem as my friend...I might not b a doctor buh I role wit dem..infact my ex is now a senior reg..so wa r u talking abt...there greediness and selfishness has gotten in d way..imagine an house officer earning 100k plus..and a senior reg earning close to 350k...and dey r not even a consultant yet..and dey go abt saying wa exactly..?going to strike saying a non medical personal cannot and will not be cmd.. nor cmac..dey go abt feeling dey are d head in all medical fields..not regarding d nurses nor d. pharmacists...talkless of d medical assistance...it's really so unfair and I think dey over did it dis time around no doubt...am sure da was why dey silently went ahead to call it off...on a norm, u will hear dem call meetings and all...buh dis time around, dey went underground...dis days we don't even know who strike pass...whether na dem abi ASUU....(inquote and inquote) I talk based on facts...i just don't blabb... sad sad sad
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:

Thanks for the likes..

Its sad to see how a seemingly intelligent person like you failed to spot the sacarsm in my post. grin

You Niggas are too darn tense.. Laughter is still the best medicine. grin

I doubt if anyone recognized the sarcasm.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
terrimatix: Well, not wishing Nigeria bad because i am a Nigerian but i don't fu..cking trust anything that comes out of this man's mouth.......He has a long history with lies grin grin

x100
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Realtouchnot: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Alexcollins: my friend sharrap there..... Only a nitwit like u will fail 2 see d unpatriotic and selfish xracter currently being exhibited by our medical doctors.

And which profession is patriotic? Every sector and profession in this nation is filled with corruption and selfishness, and you want to produce angelic doctors from the same country. I read the of how our politicians loot us to the bone, and judges collect bribe, buildings collapse bc of use of substandard materials, I go to the market and I'm cheated, even the religious leaders don't live by the truth. And all of a sudden you want to produce patriotic Drs. Infact, I'll like to know your profession. The truth still remains that Drs are arguably the most patriotic citizens. Many of the Drs you see pay for patients' bills. An average Dr have donated blood at least once. All this hate on Drs is based on shear envy from the general public and particularly from those who wished to but couldn't make it to medical school.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
graciousolo: Sorry why do you say 'You'll die young'?
because I will. I know that sounds weird...but the truth is this:I have not less than 3 decades to live{30yrs}...don't ask further question bro. smiley sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3, 500 Male Sex Workers, Mostly Married, Discovered In Abuja - NACA / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? / New Photos Of Man Who Had Tumor On His Neck & Was Treated Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.