Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister (32491 Views)

BREAKING: Nigeria Records New Ebola Cases / The Things Ebola Has/would Cause.*with PHOTOS * / See What Ebola Has Caused In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by tigonana: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
God I tank u for dis good news.now my great country is safe again.nd anoder tin God pls eradicate dis boko haram nd other group disturbing in oder country. Up nigeria!!!!!.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
I'm still not impressed with how the index case of Ebola in Nigeria was managed. Anyway, good to hear that the ebola tsunami may be coming to an end soon.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Goldenheart(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
rejoice not.!
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by desy24444(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
ochejoseph: surveillance have completed the 21 day observation incubation period and only one person was found to be symptomatic and is still being observed, he added.
More details to come…

See Tips on How to Avoid Contracting Ebola
http://tsuntsumediaservices..co.uk/2014/07/tips-on-how-to-stay-protected-from.html?m=1

BREAKING: Nigeria successfully blocks Ebola, has one case left- Minister https:///p2LdGt-Hw
https://m.premiumtimesng.com/featured-news/167316-breaking-nigeria-successfully-blocks-ebola-has-one-case-left-minister.html
dis prof day lie sometimes o.I wouldn't believe yet
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by sexzskil(f): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
imoleay0: Very soon, we're gonna be the most powerful nation in the world, I can feel it.
Long live Dr Jonathan!
Long live Nigeria!!
For more jokes, send to 1666
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bleep you Ebola,pack thyself out of my fucking Country naija.wow Great News
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Leopantro: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
hardbody:

Bros you can rage and foam in the mouth for all i care. I respect Dr. Adadevoh and the conscious steps she took to help save 170m Nigerians. However, the history books will not delete the fact that when Ebola came calling, Nigerian Doctors, all of whom swore 'the Hippocratic or is it Hypocritical Oath as is the case in Nigeria, remained on strike. We have noted that a few good doctors exist. The rest should go and die. This singular incident has further cemented my dislike for doctors in this country. If the NMA was even half smart, the Ebola issue would have been a window of opportunity for them to have called off the strike. Nigeria would have stood up for them. Their recalcitrance befuddled even the stewpid.

she worked in a private hospital so tecnically she couldn't have gone on strike. also, she was paid to do her work by the private hospital so what she did was her work and not for the 170m Nigerian. finally, she was an endocrinologist not an infectious disease doctor thus she didn't have the complete clinical skills to properly take care of the man
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
i don't like to be deceived. i really dislike it!!
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by ceejayluv(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
kernel504:

Look they deserve all the applause, the fact that Nigeria came up with anti Ebola vaccine (Nano Silver) in real time has restored Nigeria medical dignity among the committee of nations.
There quarantine method may have been poor, but was effective which is the most important thing.
#facepalm.....

www.punchng.com/news/nanosilver-not-a-cure-for-ebola-manufacturer/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by flyingdutchman(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus: grin

And we did it without a Single Doctor.. grin

FHUCK the NMA, Nigerian Doctors and their Sponsors THE APC.. angry

GEJ till the Nigerian Flag changes to Yellow White Yellow..

#NIGERIANS.. We dont Die, We multiply. angry
I actually liked your comment. You should have seen me smiling in amusement of your IGNORANCE

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by AriDsexy(f): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Fxwarrior:

I think this Minister should keep quiet for awhile. It will benefit him. A lot of cases are there of which its not reported even Adadevoh sister's own nko?
Abi o,because I read something like that,don't know how true it is though,that her test result came out positive.hmm.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Way to go!!
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by macphilip: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
To God be the glory
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Idrismusty97(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexzskil:
For more jokes, send to 1666
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol...I am actually laughing at your comment for the first time. So you can crack joke? I thought you are better suited as a slave to your white masters cheesy.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by ifedun2: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
This minister!Ok o.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by ignis: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good news.....

Finish the remaining Zmapp drug on that one person. Give him overdose, even if he deletes, no wahala. ... so far he won't infect another person.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by GoldenHrt2k14(f): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Papa God u too much ooo. Pls ooo dis news should beta b true. This Ebola stuff has bin so scary, atleast someone can sleep well now.... Glory b to God..
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: Meaning we should start eating bush meat again? Thank God o!

Does this article say so?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by coderXO(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
bigtt76: See me dancing Etighi ......runs off to Obalende University of Suya grin ...Oya Suya Vice Chancellor release 5k torso delight joooooooor <dancing Etighi> ....no monkey or bat business here tongue

HEHEHE!
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Drdreluv: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
I think the minister didn't act professionally in the sense that he shouldn't hav brocast dis news y cos soon ebola patients will soon be trooping into nigeria thereby making nigeria largest import of Ebola
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
ochejoseph: surveillance have completed the 21 day observation incubation period and only one person was found to be symptomatic and is still being observed, he added.
More details to come…

See Tips on How to Avoid Contracting Ebola
http://tsuntsumediaservices..co.uk/2014/07/tips-on-how-to-stay-protected-from.html?m=1

BREAKING: Nigeria successfully blocks Ebola, has one case left- Minister https:///p2LdGt-Hw
https://m.premiumtimesng.com/featured-news/167316-breaking-nigeria-successfully-blocks-ebola-has-one-case-left-minister.html

Do people believe any words from the minister?
I don't

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Cannonleo(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin grin
ochejoseph:

Berem pls Hold fire !!!,I know you love wheat meal and draw soup + bush meat but Politics section is not ready to lose you yet
grin
ochejoseph:

Berem pls Hold fire !!!,I know you love wheat meal and draw soup + bush meat but Politics section is not ready to lose you yet
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by olajide8(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Its high time our foreign policy changes - our domestic policy also, its time things should be done right, its time we stop seeing GEJ transformation/TAN billboards around, its time we made our president work within a confined structure nt as lord over us, a Doctor with over 30years experience, a young nurse looking and striving for her daily bread, a protocol officer whom has dependents- were just wasted, for saving over 200m nigerian's -because we have incompetent leadership, we are reactive rather then proactive* we heard, their was ebola in west africa -we didn't bother to fortify our health system and control the inflow of people, we just allowed "them" the doctor and unfortunate nigerian's to pass away, without a fight to save them - Lagos state government is the one that should be thanked they provided a center and started the rehabilltation of the innocent victims
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by epospiky(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
For real? Thanks be to God. I love my country. ONE PEOPLE, GREAT NATION
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by DrLuv: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus: grin

And we did it without a Single Doctor.. grin

FHUCK the NMA, Nigerian Doctors and their Sponsors THE APC.. angry

GEJ till the Nigerian Flag changes to Yellow White Yellow..

#NIGERIANS.. We dont Die, We multiply. angry
ode!together with all ur likes.that shows how shallow and uninformed nigerians can be.u should go to the ebola isolation unit(s) in Lagos and see niger medical doctors and other healthworkers even the ones that were on strike who volunteered and are working frantically with limited pps to make the patients scale through the ebola disease course alive.ungrateful ingrates.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by blesszzy(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: Meaning we should start eating bush meat again? Thank God o!

ds got me cracked up!!! Cant stop lol
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Ghost01(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Great news! Now Boko Haram is next.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by bengoodcreature: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
tanx b to Jesus
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Amhappy(f): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Great news. However lets not celebrate too early. Its time to make our borders water tight before infected people will start trooping into the country for treatment thinking Nigeria have a cure.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by DrLuv: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
EMANY01:
For sure there were nurses , laboratory attendants and others in the health care ecosystem.The doctors were not/are not the only individuals involved.
That's the point the poster to whom you were responding to was making
maybe u should re-read the first sentence of the idiotic post,and see what sentimental point he was making
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Galadimabawa: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
I will never rush to comment, bcuz i know my pple, tomorro u will hear another different thing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3, 500 Male Sex Workers, Mostly Married, Discovered In Abuja - NACA / New Photos Of Man Who Had Tumor On His Neck & Was Treated Abroad / Newly Married Final Year Student Dies During Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.