Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (72365 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by daveP(m): 1:56am On Sep 04, 2014
temigracie: ..lwkmdfh ooo....

Everyone s a spirit....you are a spirit...i am also a spirit
hmm u are twist it now o grin grin make we kukuma hear what all d spirits dey talk (we go all land for yabaleft) grin grin
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by MOIart(m): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2014
tosyne2much: Egbon u are very very sensible... I will categorically say that any guy who attacks or rebuke you for dis write-up is guilty of woman wrapper-ing and low self esteem... Say no to woman wrapper-ing

Guys actually do silly poo that makes dem feel beneath ladies all in d name of being NICE. Take for example, I have uploaded my pix for quite a while ( abt a month ago ) and d highest av got is jst 13 likes ( fumble apart oooo, how many ladies profile pix betters mine?) Likewise some handsome dudes I view their profile by d reason of their sensible comments only to see mouth-opening nice profile pix but surprisingly, u would see little or no Likes.. It was so annoying wen a lady uploaded a picture of wack quality and she got 65 likes under 24 hours and I was lik WTF !!! The LIKING of evry lady's comment or pix is d beginning of woman-wrappering.

Secondly, the rate at which Nairaland guys sef dey fall person hand sef no be am at all, countless times, I have seen some dumb threads like , SEXYMARY I'm dying for u and so on.. it's not jst funny at all., It is jst d greatest exhibition of stupidity and immaturity) ...

Thirdly, d rate at which guys follow ladies on NL sef ehn na falling hand tins.. Most times, u wld even see some guys attack or belittle their male counterpart in threads that reveals d truth abt ladies so that it wld possibly increase dia chances of attention... Imagine a girl telling me to step outside and get her recharge card around 11pm and dat it was too late for her to go out and buy.. I was lik WTF!!! If it was 11pm at ur own place, is it 7pm at my own place ?
thanks jare....Commenting on girls picture is tiring.What I do is admire the picture and move on but comments like 'beautiful,give me ur number na' or 'sexy eyes nd lips' by guys makes no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2014
MOIart: thanks jare....Commenting on girls picture is tiring. What I do is admire the picture and move on but comments like 'beautiful,give me ur number na' or 'sexy eyes nd lips' by guys makes no sense at all.
d bolded is wat I alwz try to avoid... Its so common here on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by ChibuikeStanley7(m): 1:02am On Sep 05, 2014
My dear u are on point I see that most time as weakness in the side of men. Actually I don't do those things but in my own view those guys that do the stuff do it not that they want something else but just to make the girl feel at peace with herself. Women are delicate and fragile and as well easilly offended. Because of all that they deserve care. Things like thanking them for accepting ur friend request will make them feel nevertheless u made lots of sense.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by SenatorJames(m): 5:24am On Sep 06, 2014
You are a good researcher on this, I just opened my mouth as many really torch me
LaurelP: Guys can be very annoying at times.
I just don't know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Staring at a lady's backside: 90% guys do this. They just can't help turning around whenever a female passes, just to check out her backside. Its very irritating and rude too. Guys pls stop it grin

2.Calling a girl and saying "I just want to hear your voice": To me this is just dumb! And that's why that girl can never call you. She assumes you don't have a life. Guys, even if you're jobless at d moment, pls find sth to do even if its free, a hobby or volunteer work just to fill the time. Than to waste your time wanting to hear a girl's voice.

3. Thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook: As if they have won gold. Its so annoying and smacks of both desperation and lack of self worth. At worst, you should welcome the person and say that you're looking forward to knowing more about her. Not writing silly stuffs like "Baby thanks for accepting me as your friend".

4. Asking for a girl's number just too early: Many guys feel very fulfilled getting a girl's digits. Guys, there's no big deal in it! You might even end up not calling them at the end of the day. Take your time and let the girl wonder why you aren't rushing to get her digits like most would do.

5.Always wanting to please ladies: I'm not saying its bad to be a gentleman, its just that some guys take it too far. They go against their own morals and ethics just to please a lady. Come on! That she's not all smiles doesn't mean she's unhappy or worried. Some ladies just use these tactics to make you do what you shouldn't do.

6. Giving out large sums of money for sex: For God's sake guys, you won't die if you don't have sex. Stop acting as if your whole life depends on sex. Some guys would abandon their parents and siblings and be spending large on a girl who hasn't added nothing in his life save for the sex. Guys pls learn!

7. Agreeing to whatever the ladies say in order to become a gentleman: We see this on NL here sometimes. Some guys have earned that reputation of always supporting, liking comments made by ladies not because its true, but because they're ladies.

There are many of them.... Pls add yours
I think I must change for the better.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Rejji(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
I think I'm guilty of 1&2, though I don't see anything wrong with calling a girl just to hear her voice. I do dat wen I'm missing my girl.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by SkinnyDude(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
nikkyj:
cryBut the last time i checked,,,,,am a lady buh no "like"" on my pictuure yet.
you are Uugly. damn! look at ur teeth.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Rapmoney(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
Egbon u are very very sensible... I will categorically say that any guy who attacks or rebuke you for dis write-up is guilty of woman wrapper-ing and low self esteem... Say no to woman wrapper-ing

Guys actually do silly poo that makes dem feel beneath ladies all in d name of being NICE. Take for example, I have uploaded my pix for quite a while ( abt a month ago ) and d highest av got is jst 13 likes ( fumble apart oooo, how many ladies profile pix betters mine?) Likewise some handsome dudes I view their profile by d reason of their sensible comments only to see mouth-opening nice profile pix but surprisingly, u would see little or no Likes.. It was so annoying wen a lady uploaded a picture of wack quality and she got 65 likes under 24 hours and I was lik WTF !!! The LIKING of evry lady's comment or pix is d beginning of woman-wrappering.

Secondly, the rate at which Nairaland guys sef dey fall person hand sef no be am at all, countless times, I have seen some dumb threads like , SEXYMARY I'm dying for u and so on.. it's not jst funny at all., It is jst d greatest exhibition of stupidity and immaturity) ...

Thirdly, d rate at which guys follow ladies on NL sef ehn na falling hand tins.. Most times, u wld even see some guys attack or belittle their male counterpart in threads that reveals d truth abt ladies so that it wld possibly increase dia chances of attention... Imagine a girl telling me to step outside and get her recharge card around 11pm and dat it was too late for her to go out and buy.. I was lik WTF!!! If it was 11pm at ur own place, is it 7pm at my own place ?

My guy, abeg tell those #teamfallinghandsguys#
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by dapsy4u2(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
SkinnyDude:

you are Uugly. damn! look at ur teeth.
. Guy u harsh o.......... Na true sha smiley
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
floma07:
So so annoying.... especially this "Baby
thanks for accepting me as your friend". And if you are very very lucky she will just reply you with (k)......
dn't blame we gurls for replyin lyk dat,jez dat if u honour im more dan that he wil make use of d opportunity 2 b flirting wit u wic doesn't make SENSE!,,sum guys sha choi!!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by floma07(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by floma07(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
sophieabou:
dn't blame we gurls for replyin lyk dat,jez dat if u honour im more dan that he wil make use of d opportunity 2 b flirting wit u wic doesn't make SENSE!,,sum guys sha choi!!
Why do you accept him as your friend in the first place.... lol
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by spiralwedge(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
sophieabou:

u reply me with k, I delete u fiaaam
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by exxy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
WTF! Who d hell thanks a girl for accepting a friend request.
That's bullshit.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by rowsey(f): 6:14am On Feb 18, 2015
Jregz:
I can't stop doing number 1 sha, the eyes are meant to behold GOD'S Great works grin grin
how would you like it if girls started staring at your butt also
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by troy9090: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
dagentility:
So Op,if guys stop doing all these you mentioned, which other ways do you want them to be romantic.
good question

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.